Smooth, Revitalise and enlighten
Black Rose Precious Face Oil
The Sisley’s first skin care oil.
You cannot add this quantity to your basket because you’ve reached the maximum for this product.
This product is not available
Black Rose Precious Face Oil
Black Rose Precious Face Oil is Sisley’s first skin care oil for dry or mature skin. With a high concentration of active ingredients, this silky-smooth dry oil prepares, nourishes and has an anti-ageing effect:
- Rich in omega 3 and 6, it prepares the skin to receive its daily skin care.
- With its powerful blend of plant-based active ingredients that nourish, regenerate and protect (Padina pavonica, Unsaponifiables of Avocado and natural Tocopherols), this oil provides the essential elements for the skin’s vitality and youthfulness. Plum and Camelina oils maintain the lipid balance of the epidermis.
- Black Rose extract lies at the heart of the formula and lends a wonderful silky softness. It is combined with essential oils of Bulgarian Rose and Magnolia which have toning and soothing properties for a delicious awakening of the senses.
Visibly smoothes wrinkles and fine lines, revitalises the skin and gives a radiant complexion.
The science of plants at the heart of this formula
- Plum oil (rich in omega 6): strengthens the barrier function and brings comfort and suppleness to the skin
- Camelina oil (rich in omega 3 and 6): nourishes, soothes and preserves the skin's lipid balance
- Phytosqualane: nourishes, moisturises and strengthens the skin's protective film
- Natural Tocopherols: help to combat free radicals
- Avocado unsaponifiables: regenerate, repair, nourish, soothe
- Padina pavonica: stimulates synthesis of glycosaminoglycans
- Black Rose extract: softens
- Bulgarian Rose essential oil: tones
- Magnolia (essential oil): soothes
- Geranium (essential oil): purifies
Need personal advice or product information? Our beauty advisers are on-hand to help you from Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 5:30 pm and Friday from 9 am to 4 pm (freephone).
Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 5:30 pm
and Friday from 9 am to 4 pm (toll-free call)
Active ingredientsList of Ingredients
SQUALANE, PRUNUS DOMESTICA SEED EXTRACT, CAMELINA SATIVA SEED OIL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES, TOCOPHEROL, PADINA PAVONICA THALLUS EXTRACT, ROSE EXTRACT, PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS OIL, MICHELIA ALBA LEAF OIL, ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER OIL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL, LINALOOL, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, CITRAL, LIMONENE, EUGENOL. IL#1A
The lists of ingredients contained in the composition of Sisley and Hair Rituel by Sisley products are regularly updated. Please refer to the ingredients list on the packageing before using the product.
SHARE YOUR REVIEW
and earn a My Sisley Club loyalty point **
Verified Reviews is a trusted third-party selected by Sisley to collect reviews pertaining to experiences on the website and products following a purchase on the Sisley Paris website.
After an order is placed on the Sisley Paris website, customers receive an email from Verified Reviews inviting them to comment on the website and the ordered products, and rate their experience.
These ratings will be collected by Verified Reviews, and then posted on the Sisley Paris website after moderation in order to avoid the publication of reviews in the following cases:
- - The review is considered defamatory.
- - The rating doesn't match the comment.
- - The text contains ineligible characters or is not legible.
- - The descriptive elements of the consumer experience are not entered.
- - Review identified as attempting to manipulate the average of the product or company.
- - The content is unrelated to the rated subject.
- - The text includes personal information or any other information likely to lead to identity theft: the first or last name of individuals that are not public corporations, phone numbers, specific postal addresses or email addresses, credit card, national insurance, or bank account numbers, or any other information likely to lead to identity theft.
- - The text encourages purchasing from a competitor.
- - The text indicates that the Consumer hasn’t completed his or her consumer experience.
- - The review manager considers that it could be held civilly or criminally liable.
- - The content of the review is unlawful (obscenities, language that is abusive, of a sexual nature or homophobic, racistor antisemitic.)
- - The review clearly demonstrates a conflict of interest.
- - A consumer writes an inappropriate comment concerning the content of another review or its author.
- - The text is clearly spam or mentions websites and URLs, including those of the customer or the manufacturer.
- - The text includes a call for legal action.
- - The customer expresses in writing their wish to change their review.
The reviews and the overall rating of products will be displayed on the website's product pages. The reviews and the overall rating of the website will be displayed on the Verified Reviews website for Sisley. The overall rating will also be displayed in the footer of the Sisley Paris website.
Sisley-Paris allows the possibility of answering each review received.