Smooth, Revitalise and enlighten
Black Rose Skin Infusion Cream
All the power of Black Rose extracts at the heart of a remarkable texture
You cannot add this quantity to your basket because you’ve reached the maximum for this product.
This product is not available
Black Rose Skin Infusion Cream
Black Rose Skin Infusion Cream is the perfect daily skin care for replumping the skin and promoting the complexion's radiance. It is based on the three fundamentals of the Black Rose range for ever more effectiveness and pleasure:
- an infinitely sensory texture,
- a delicate and addictive fragrance,
- immediate and long-term youthful actions
1. It restores the skin's bounce Alkekengi calyx extract with its double plumping effectiveness, in the epidermis and dermis*, is combined with Padina pavonica extract, which strengthens the skin's hydric layer, for replumped skin.
2. It promotes the complexion radiance and luminosity Black Rose aqueous extract instantly smoothes the skin texture to improve reflection of light. This action is supplemented by Hibiscus flower extract to increase the complexion radiance. Alpine Rose extract, rich in powerful antioxidants, combats the dulling of the complexion. An exceptionally sensorial application: a silky texture that transforms into micro-droplets of water and permeates into the heart of the epidermis. Hydrated, the skin is infused with moisture, as if rejuvenated.
The combination of oily Black Rose extract, May Rose water and Shea and Camelina oils leaves the skin soft, bring instant sensation of freshness and long-lasting comfort. The olfactory signature of Black Rose skin care - essential oils of Rose, Magnolia and Geranium - awakens the senses and provides an immediate sensation of well-being. Tolerance tested under dermatological control. Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive.
*test in vitro
For skin lacking comfort, once a day, apply a few drops of Black Rose Precious Face Oil first.
The science of plants at the heart of this formula
- Black Rose oil extract: moisturises and softens
- Black Rose aqueous extract: surface smoothing effect
- Alpine Rose extract: combats the dulling of the complexion (anti-carbonylation and anti-lipid peroxidation)
- May Rose water: softens and freshens
- Alkekengi calyx extract: double plumping effectiveness in the epidermis and dermis
- Padina pavonica extract: promotes the synthesis of glycosaminoglycans, moisturises and plumps
- Hibiscus flower extract: tones the skin, gently exfoliates
- Shea and Camelina oils: provide long-lasting comfort
- Vitamin E Acetate: anti-free radicals
- Biosaccharide solution: creates a moist film on the skin's surface
- Glycerin of vegetable origin: moisturises and softens
Need personal advice or product information? Our beauty advisers are on-hand to help you from Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 5:30 pm and Friday from 9 am to 4 pm (freephone).
Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 5:30 pm
and Friday from 9 am to 4 pm (toll-free call)
Active ingredientsList of Ingredients
WATER/EAU (AQUA), ROSA CENTIFOLIA FLOWER WATER, GLYCERIN, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, DIMETHICONE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CAMELINA SATIVA SEED OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1, PHYSALIS ALKEKENGI CALYX EXTRACT, RHODODENDRON FERRUGINEUM EXTRACT, HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA FLOWER EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, ROSE EXTRACT, PADINA PAVONICA THALLUS EXTRACT, MICHELIA ALBA LEAF OIL, PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS OIL, ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER OIL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DIMETHICONE/PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER, LAURYL PEG-10 TRIS (TRIMETHYLSILOXY)SILYLETHYL DIMETHICONE, HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL, CITRIC ACID, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), LINALOOL, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, CITRAL, EUGENOL. IL#1A
The lists of ingredients contained in the composition of Sisley and Hair Rituel by Sisley products are regularly updated. Please refer to the ingredients list on the packageing before using the product.
Share your reviews
Only members can add a comment.
Verified Reviews is a trusted third-party selected by Sisley to collect reviews pertaining to experiences on the website and products following a purchase on the Sisley Paris website.
After an order is placed on the Sisley Paris website, customers receive an email from Verified Reviews inviting them to comment on the website and the ordered products, and rate their experience.
These ratings will be collected by Verified Reviews, and then posted on the Sisley Paris website after moderation in order to avoid the publication of reviews in the following cases:
- - The review is considered defamatory.
- - The rating doesn't match the comment.
- - The text contains ineligible characters or is not legible.
- - The descriptive elements of the consumer experience are not entered.
- - Review identified as attempting to manipulate the average of the product or company.
- - The content is unrelated to the rated subject.
- - The text includes personal information or any other information likely to lead to identity theft: the first or last name of individuals that are not public corporations, phone numbers, specific postal addresses or email addresses, credit card, national insurance, or bank account numbers, or any other information likely to lead to identity theft.
- - The text encourages purchasing from a competitor.
- - The text indicates that the Consumer hasn’t completed his or her consumer experience.
- - The review manager considers that it could be held civilly or criminally liable.
- - The content of the review is unlawful (obscenities, language that is abusive, of a sexual nature or homophobic, racistor antisemitic.)
- - The review clearly demonstrates a conflict of interest.
- - A consumer writes an inappropriate comment concerning the content of another review or its author.
- - The text is clearly spam or mentions websites and URLs, including those of the customer or the manufacturer.
- - The text includes a call for legal action.
- - The customer expresses in writing their wish to change their review.
The reviews and the overall rating of products will be displayed on the website's product pages. The reviews and the overall rating of the website will be displayed on the Verified Reviews website for Sisley. The overall rating will also be displayed in the footer of the Sisley Paris website.
Sisley-Paris allows the possibility of answering each review received.