Nourishing day and night face cream
Velvet Sleeping Mask with Saffron Flowers
The soothing and restorative sleeping mask for dry skin.
You cannot add this quantity to your basket because you’ve reached the maximum for this product.
Ce produit n'est pas disponible
Velvet Sleeping Mask with Saffron Flowers
The soothing and restorative Velvet Sleeping Mask with Saffron flowers helps dry skin "regain its strength" overnight.
- Optimizes skin’s nocturnal natural activity.
At night, protected from damage, the skin devotes itself to repair. This soothing mask supports dry skin in its nocturnal repair work thanks to the most effective ingredients (Thyme Honey, Shea butter). Upon awaking, the skin has "recovered", revitalized, it is stronger and more resistant.
- Intensely nourishes and moisturises thanks to a cocktail of powerful plant-based active ingredients (Macadamia and Cottonseed oils, Kokum butter, Japanese Lilyturf and Padina pavonica extracts).
- Comforts and soothes dry skin.
It provides immediate well-being thanks to its comforting texture and fragrance that envelop the skin in a bubble of softness.
Saffron flower extract soothes dry skin that regains comfort and suppleness upon awaking.
This mask can alsbo be used as an SOS Mask to provide relief and comfort in just 10 minutes.
While sleeping, the skin is soothed of sensations of discomfort. Perfectly nourished and moisturisedall night long, the skin regains comfort and supplenness. Upon awaking, revitalized, the skin seems regenerated, it is visibly more beautiful, softer and more comfortable.
As an SOS mask :
The skin is soothed, nourished and moisturisedin 10 minutes. Enveloped in a bubble of softness, the skin is comfortable, it is once again smooth, soft and supple.
As an SOS Mask, apply a thick layer to the face and neck. Leave on for 10 minutes. Massage in the excess.
The science of plants at the heart of this formula
- Saffron flower extract: soothes sensations of discomfort
- Thyme Honey: restorative ingredient
- Shea butter: nourishes and restores
- Duo of oils - Macadamia and Cottonseed oils: nourishes
- Kokum butter: highly lipid-repleneshing
- Japanese Lilyturf extract: nourishes and moisturises
- Padina pavonica extract: moisturises
- A complex of moisturising key ingredients – Plant-based glycerin and Pro-Vitamin B5: moisturises
Need personal advice or product information? Our beauty advisers are on-hand to help you from Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 5:30 pm and Friday from 9 am to 4 pm (freephone).
Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 5:30 pm
and Friday from 9 am to 4 pm (toll-free call)
Active ingredientsList of ingredients
WATER/EAU (AQUA), BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, DIMETHICONE, GARCINIA INDICA SEED BUTTER, MACADAMIA INTEGRIFOLIA SEED OIL, GLYCERIN, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GOSSYPIUM HERBACEUM (COTTON) SEED OIL, SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE, HONEY/MIEL (MEL), PANTHENOL, OPHIOPOGON JAPONICUS ROOT EXTRACT, CROCUS SATIVUS FLOWER EXTRACT, PADINA PAVONICA THALLUS EXTRACT, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, PROPANEDIOL, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, DISODIUM EDTA, CITRIC ACID, POLYSORBATE 60, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, SODIUM CITRATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TOCOPHEROL, GERANIOL, CITRONELLOL. IL#1A
The lists of ingredients contained in the composition of Sisley and Hair Rituel by Sisley products are regularly updated. Please refer to the ingredients list on the packageing before using the product.
Share your reviews
Only members can add a comment.
Verified Reviews is a trusted third-party selected by Sisley to collect reviews pertaining to experiences on the website and products following a purchase on the Sisley Paris website.
After an order is placed on the Sisley Paris website, customers receive an email from Verified Reviews inviting them to comment on the website and the ordered products, and rate their experience.
These ratings will be collected by Verified Reviews, and then posted on the Sisley Paris website after moderation in order to avoid the publication of reviews in the following cases:
- - The review is considered defamatory.
- - The rating doesn't match the comment.
- - The text contains ineligible characters or is not legible.
- - The descriptive elements of the consumer experience are not entered.
- - Review identified as attempting to manipulate the average of the product or company.
- - The content is unrelated to the rated subject.
- - The text includes personal information or any other information likely to lead to identity theft: the first or last name of individuals that are not public corporations, phone numbers, specific postal addresses or email addresses, credit card, national insurance, or bank account numbers, or any other information likely to lead to identity theft.
- - The text encourages purchasing from a competitor.
- - The text indicates that the Consumer hasn’t completed his or her consumer experience.
- - The review manager considers that it could be held civilly or criminally liable.
- - The content of the review is unlawful (obscenities, language that is abusive, of a sexual nature or homophobic, racistor antisemitic.)
- - The review clearly demonstrates a conflict of interest.
- - A consumer writes an inappropriate comment concerning the content of another review or its author.
- - The text is clearly spam or mentions websites and URLs, including those of the customer or the manufacturer.
- - The text includes a call for legal action.
- - The customer expresses in writing their wish to change their review.
The reviews and the overall rating of products will be displayed on the website's product pages. The reviews and the overall rating of the website will be displayed on the Verified Reviews website for Sisley. The overall rating will also be displayed in the footer of the Sisley Paris website.
Sisley-Paris allows the possibility of answering each review received.