Eye shadow brush
Les Phyto-Ombres 41 Glow Gold
An eye shadow with a half-powder, half-cream hybrid texture, that embellishes the eyes with a veil of colour and radiance.
You cannot add this quantity to your basket because you’ve reached the maximum for this product.
Ce produit n'est pas disponible
Les Phyto-Ombres are mono eye shadows available in a range of 20 luminous, intense and seductive shades.
5 finishes: mat, silky, metallic, glow, and sparkling, to illuminate the eyes and create a 3D effect unique to Sisley. Its ultra-sensory texture melts onto the skin and leaves an ultra-fine smoothing film. Its formula enriched with naturally-derived extracts provides softness and comfort to the delicate skin on the eyelids. Tolerance tested under ophthalmological and dermatological control. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
Incredibly easy to apply, les phyto-ombres can be built, smudged, and intensified all you want.
- As a base to even out the eyelid
- As a single colour on the eyelid to create depth in your gaze
- Along the lash line for a modern eyeliner effect
- Under the arch of the eyebrow or in the inner corner to illuminate the eye area
The science of plants at the heart of this formula
- A duo of natural oils (Camellia seed and Rosehip seed oils): provides softness and comfort
- The three “Glow” shades, with plant-based active ingredients (Green Tea extract, White Lily and Camellia seed oil), respect the delicate skin on the eyelids.
Need personal advice or product information? Our beauty advisers are on-hand to help you from Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 5:30 pm and Friday from 9 am to 4 pm (freephone).
Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 5:30 pm
and Friday from 9 am to 4 pm (toll-free call)
Active ingredientsList of ingredients
Teintes 10, 12, 13, 14, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34
PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, POLYSORBATE 60, GLYCERIN, CAMELLIA OLEIFERA SEED OIL, ROSA CANINA FRUIT OIL, PEG-12 DIMETHICONE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CARRAGEENAN, XANTHAN GUM, MAY CONTAIN [+/- MICA (CI 77019), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510)]. IL#1A
Teintes 11, 15, 21, 22
DIMETHICONE, SILICA, PHENYLPROPYLDIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, PEG-12 DIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, POLYSORBATE 60, CAMELLIA OLEIFERA SEED OIL, ROSA CANINA FRUIT OIL, CAPRYLYL METHICONE, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, 1,2- HEXANEDIOL, CARRAGEENAN, XANTHAN GUM, MAY CONTAIN [+/- MICA (CI 77019), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), ZINC OXIDE (CI 77947), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)]. IL#1A
Teintes 40, 41, 42
CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER, GLYCERIN, SQUALANE, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CAMELLIA OLEIFERA SEED OIL, LILIUM CANDIDUM FLOWER EXTRACT, POLYSORBATE 80, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CARRAGEENAN, XANTHAN GUM, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, SILICA, DICALCIUM PHOSPHATE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, MAY CONTAIN [+/- MICA (CI 77019), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI77499)]. IL#1A
The lists of ingredients contained in the composition of Sisley and Hair Rituel by Sisley products are regularly updated. Please refer to the ingredients list on the packageing before using the product.
Share your reviews
Only members can add a comment.
Verified Reviews is a trusted third-party selected by Sisley to collect reviews pertaining to experiences on the website and products following a purchase on the Sisley Paris website.
After an order is placed on the Sisley Paris website, customers receive an email from Verified Reviews inviting them to comment on the website and the ordered products, and rate their experience.
These ratings will be collected by Verified Reviews, and then posted on the Sisley Paris website after moderation in order to avoid the publication of reviews in the following cases:
- - The review is considered defamatory.
- - The rating doesn't match the comment.
- - The text contains ineligible characters or is not legible.
- - The descriptive elements of the consumer experience are not entered.
- - Review identified as attempting to manipulate the average of the product or company.
- - The content is unrelated to the rated subject.
- - The text includes personal information or any other information likely to lead to identity theft: the first or last name of individuals that are not public corporations, phone numbers, specific postal addresses or email addresses, credit card, national insurance, or bank account numbers, or any other information likely to lead to identity theft.
- - The text encourages purchasing from a competitor.
- - The text indicates that the Consumer hasn’t completed his or her consumer experience.
- - The review manager considers that it could be held civilly or criminally liable.
- - The content of the review is unlawful (obscenities, language that is abusive, of a sexual nature or homophobic, racistor antisemitic.)
- - The review clearly demonstrates a conflict of interest.
- - A consumer writes an inappropriate comment concerning the content of another review or its author.
- - The text is clearly spam or mentions websites and URLs, including those of the customer or the manufacturer.
- - The text includes a call for legal action.
- - The customer expresses in writing their wish to change their review.
The reviews and the overall rating of products will be displayed on the website's product pages. The reviews and the overall rating of the website will be displayed on the Verified Reviews website for Sisley. The overall rating will also be displayed in the footer of the Sisley Paris website.
Sisley-Paris allows the possibility of answering each review received.