SISLEY pays particular attention to the protection of the personal data that you provide or that it may collect.
SISLEY makes every effort to ensure the best level of protection of your personal data in accordance with the regulations in force and in particular Regulation (EU) n°2016/679 of 27 April 2016. SISLEY reserves the right to modify this personal data protection policy at any time and without prior notice.
This document provides a deeper understanding of how SISLEY protects your personal data.
We invite you to read this document before submitting your personal data.
1. IDENTITY OF THE CONTROLLER
The controller is the company SISLEY UK Ltd., a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 03499639 whose registered office is at 33 Foley Street, 5th Floor, London, W1W 7TL United Kingdom and with VAT registration number 719 0994 06 (“SISLEY”) (hereinafter “SISLEY”).
2. WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA AND WHEN CAN IT BE COLLECTED?
All information that can identify you directly or indirectly is "personal data".
More specifically, SISLEY may collect, record, process, transfer and use personal data relating to:
- your identity (title, , first names, last name, address, landline and/or mobile telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth, internal processing code allowing customer identification);
- the management of orders and the follow-up of the commercial relationship (order taking, subscribed service, invoicing, delivery, means of payment, fraud prevention, product return, reimbursement, complaint, after-sales service for the product purchased, history of purchases and services, loyalty program, correspondence and after-sales service, exchanges and comments from consumers and prospects);
- the performance of loyalty, canvassing, study, survey, product test and promotional actions;
- the contribution of persons submitting notices on products, services or content;
- the organization and processing of contests, lotteries and any promotional operation (date of participation, responses to contests and nature of the prizes offered);
- technical information (language, IP address) or navigational information related to the terminal.
SISLEY may collect your personal data in particular when:
- you are visiting the site www.sisley-paris.co.uk (hereafter the "Site");
- you subscribe to SISLEY newsletters;
- you create your account on the "Site";
- you order on the Site and answer the satisfaction questionnaires;
- you write to SISLEY by mail, e-mail, chat or when you telephone, this correspondence may be kept by SISLEY in order to follow the relationship with you as well as possible and to improve its services;
- you give your opinion on products, services or content;
- you participate in special operations (contests, lotteries);
- you share content on social networks such as Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter using the hashtag #sisley or other hashtags that SISLEY offers.
How are the contents you share on social networks managed using the hashtags we offer?
You can choose to use the hashtags we offer to tag your content on social networks such as Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter. By using these hashtags, you acknowledge and agree that your content may appear on our site and be used to link to our products or services. We remind you that the information you make public on social networks can be viewed, used and saved by other people around the world, particularly in countries that do not have legislation guaranteeing adequate protection of your personal information, as defined in your country of residence. We also draw your attention to the fact that when you submit content using one of our hashtags, your use of social networks is governed exclusively by the terms and conditions of those social networks. If you no longer wish any of your content to appear on our site, please remove it from the social network or stop using one of our hashtags.
When personal data is collected, the compulsory or optional nature of the data is indicated by an asterisk or any other means of indication.
3. WHAT IS THE PURPOSE?
In general, your data helps SISLEY to personalise and continuously improve your shopping experience on the Site. It is intended in particular for the purposes of:
- management and follow-up of orders, including, where appropriate, prevention, detection and management of fraud or non-payment;
- management and follow-up of the commercial relationship;
- management of consumer opinions on the products, services and content purchased;
- selection of consumers to carry out product tests;
- management and follow-up of consumer accounts;
- management of technical prospecting operations;
- management of subscriptions to the SISLEY Newsletter or sms;
- carrying out loyalty, prospecting and promotional actions and personalisation of the various communications (digital e-mail, paper, sms) from SISLEY;
- carrying out solicitation operations;
- producing commercial statistics.
4. WHAT IS THE DATA RETENTION PERIOD?
In general, SISLEY takes care to keep your personal data for a period of time that allows it to comply with all legal obligations in accordance with the provisions in force or for a period that does not exceed the duration of the commercial management or that necessary for the purposes defined by SISLEY.
- Data which can be used to prove a right or contract or which is kept as part of a legal obligation are archived in accordance with the provisions in force.
- Bank data is deleted once the transaction has been completed or archived for evidentiary purposes in accordance with the provisions in force, unless you consent to use the "Registered Payment Cards" option, which allows your bank data to be stored in encrypted form and in a secure manner. In any case, the visual cryptogram of your bank card is never kept.
- Data relating to identity documents is kept for one year in the event of exercise of the right of access, rectification, limitation, deletion or portability or the right of opposition.
As SISLEY is an international group established throughout the world with its head office in France, and for operational and technical reasons, we draw your attention to the fact that your data is kept, unless you object or request deletion, for a period of five years from the last contact/purchase.
At the end of this five-year period, we may contact you again to find out whether you wish to continue to receive commercial solicitations. In the absence of a positive and explicit response from you, your data will be either deleted, anonymised or archived in accordance with the provisions in force.
5. WHO ARE THE RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA?
SISLEY is the recipient of your data. Your data may be transmitted to service providers selected for their expertise and acting on behalf of SISLEY in order to achieve the purposes defined by SISLEY.
It may sometimes be transmitted to commercial partners chosen by SISLEY for purposes also defined by SISLEY. SISLEY does not sell your personal data to anyone under any circumstances.
In the context of a request from the authorities, SISLEY may be required to transmit your personal data in accordance with the regulations in force.
6. WHAT ABOUT CONFIDENTIALITY AND DATA SECURITY?
In accordance with the latest developments, SISLEY implements all the appropriate technical and organisational measures, in view of the nature of the data and the risks involved in its processing, to preserve the security and confidentiality of your personal data and, in particular, to prevent it from being distorted, damaged or accessed by unauthorised third parties.
These measures may include, in particular, limited access to data, contractual clauses in case of use of service providers, security measures such as secure access, anti-virus software, authentication process, firewall, etc.
Despite all the confidentiality and security measures implemented by SISLEY, we draw your attention to the fact that communication via the internet is never completely secure. SISLEY therefore declines all responsibility in case of communication failure or any other case of unforseen circumstance.
7. WHAT ABOUT PROTECTION IN THE EVENT OF DATA TRANSFERS OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION?
Your data may be transmitted to countries outside the European Union that do not have an adequate level of data protection for the purposes defined by SISLEY.
Prior to the transfer of data to these countries, SISLEY will implement all measures to obtain the necessary guarantees for the protection of your data.
9. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
In accordance with the regulations on the protection of personal data (in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016), you have the right to access, rectify, delete, carry over, limit or oppose the processing of your data, and to inform us of your instructions regarding the fate of your data after your death, by sending:
- an e-mail in the "Contact Form" section of the Site,
- A letter with a photocopy of your ID to the following address: SISLEY UK Ltd., 33 Foley Street, 5th Floor, London, W1W 7TL United Kingdom.
You can also contact the SISLEY Data Protection Officer:
- by email firstname.lastname@example.org or
- by post accompanied by a photocopy of your identity document, to the following address: c.f.e.b. SISLEY, for the attention of Customer Services, 92 Golborne Road, London W10 5PS.
You also have the right to file a claim with the competent supervisory authority.