1. ABOUT SISLEY
This website is owned and operated by SISLEY UK Ltd., a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 03499639 whose registered office is at 92 Golborne road, London, W10 5PS and with VAT registration number 719 0994 06.
The website is hosted by the company : SALESFORCE.COM EMEA LIMITED, a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales whose registered office is at Floor 26 Salesforce Tower – 110 Bishopsgate, London EC2N 4AY, United Kingdom, telephone number +44 20 31 47 76 00.
YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE
1.1 Fair use
You may access this website solely for your own personal use. You agree not to use this website:
• to send, receive, upload, download, use or re-use any information or material which is offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, inflammatory, threatening or menacing, or in breach of confidence, copyright, privacy or any other rights;
• to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person; or
• to use any mechanism, device, software, script or routine to affect the proper functioning of any computer system or network, or to take any action that places an unreasonable burden or excessive load on any computer system or network, or to infect any computer system or network with any computer programming routine (any virus, worm, time bomb, cancelbot or trojan horse) that may damage, interfere with, delay, intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
1.2 Rights in this website
Unless otherwise agreed, SISLEY and all its licensors retain ownership of all the intellectual property rights in the Website and the information therein, including any trademarks, trade names, copyrights as well as rights in the underlying software. Any use of the Website infringing SISLEY’s (intellectual) property rights or other rights is strictly prohibited to broadcast, modify, transmit or reproduce the Website in whole or in part, in any form whatsoever. It is prohibited to insert hypertext links to parts or to the entire Website without SISLEY’’s prior written agreement.
c.f.e.b. SISLEY is the owner of the duly registered SISLEY trademarks. The use of any Sisley trademark and, in general, the infringement of SISLEY’s industrial and intellectual property rights, is prohibited.
You are only permitted to print and download extracts from this website for your own personal use on the following basis for the purpose of reading the content and considering the products:
• no documents or related graphics on this website are modified in any way;
• no graphics on this website are used separately from the corresponding text; and
• the copyright and trade mark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
All other use of the content on this website is prohibited, including (without limitation) reproducing the content in any form for commercial purposes.
Links to the website
In creating a link to this website please indicate that SISLEY is the source of the information by including an acknowledgement near to/in the link. Please also notify SISLEY of the link. You are responsible for ensuring that SISLEY is not brought into disrepute by the creation of the link; in such cases, SISLEY will request the link’s removal (and, if necessary, may bring legal proceedings to seek its removal). Please note that SISLEY may move pages on this website or change their address without prior notice.
SISLEY’S RESPONSIBILITY TO YOU
1.3 Accuracy of content
SISLEY takes reasonable care to ensure that the information appearing on this website is accurate and up-to date. However, errors and omissions may occur, and you should not take the accuracy of the information for granted. SISLEY does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the information or material on this website. SISLEY therefore disclaims all liability for your use of the information on this website.
1.4 Service Access
While SISLEY endeavours to ensure that this website is normally available 24 hours a day, SISLEY shall not be liable if for any reason the website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
SISLEY aims to update this website regularly, and may change, amend, remove or vary the products, services or any of this website’s content at any time and without warning. Access to this website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our reasonable control. SISLEY may also remove this website as a whole or any sections or features of this website at any time without notice.
1.5 Data Protection
Please see the Personal data protection Policy and Cookies Policy for details of how SISLEY collect and process information about you.
1.6 Links to third party websites
Any links to third party websites are provided to you only as a convenience. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of that website.
PURCHASING PRODUCTS THROUGH THIS WEBSITE
If you wish to purchase any products through this website, the contract for the supply of those products will be governed by the General Terms and Conditions for Online Sales.
If you have any questions or concerns about this website or any SISLEY products, please contact SISLEY’s Customer Service Team.