Super Soin Solaire Visage SPF 50+
Youth protector* skin care. Provides ideal anti UVA-UVB protection for initial exposures to the sun for those with very fair or extremely sun-sensitive skin requiring a very high degree of protection.
You cannot add this quantity to your basket because you’ve reached the maximum for this product.
This product is not available
Super Soin Solaire Visage SPF 50+
Super Soin Solaire Facial Sun Care SPF 50+ very high protection is a youth protector* sun care product that helps preserve the skin’s ability to protect against the sun and photo-ageing due to a combination of cutting-edge UVA and UVB filters and ultra-advanced protective active ingredients.
Anti-free radical action** due to a combination of active ingredients (Vitamin E acetate and Edelweiss extract) that help to protect the skin from oxidative stress, the principal cause of photo skin ageing.Cellular protection: protecting the integrity of cells is essential for their renewal.
Thanks to its protective effect**, Edelweiss extract, combined with solar filters, helps to preserve the cells from the harmful effects of UV rays.
Targeted action on the skin's barrier function: Edelweiss** extract and Camellia oil help to strengthen the barrier function to allow the skin to maintain its optimum moisture level and guarantee greater resistance to environmental damage.
A moisturising and nourishing formula: the sun's rays can damage the skin's hydrolipidic film leading to dehydration and dryness. Shea butter, Camellia oil and Mango extract help to recover suppleness and moisture.
A fluid, silky and smooth cream that leaves the skin supple. Does not whiten the skin. Water-resistant. Non-comedogenic. Naturally scented with essential oils of Sage and Marjoram.
*helps protect the skin from the effects of photo-ageing (wrinkles, dark spots, dehydration and loss of firmness) **in vitro tests
Avoid over-exposure to the sun, as well as the hours when sunshine is at its strongest. Do not expose babies and young children to direct sunlight.
The science of plants at the heart of this formula
- Specific UVA-UVB filtering complex: absorbs UVA-UVB rays
- Vitamin E acetate: anti-free radical properties
- Edelweiss extract: protects the cellular DNA from oxidative stress, strengthens the skin's barrier function
- Camellia oil: has restructuring, emollient, moisturising and nourishing properties
- Shea Butter: repairs, nourishes, softens, soothes, protects
- Mango extract: has moisturising and emollient properties
- Plant-origin Glycerin: moisturises
- Sage (essential oil): stimulates
- Marjoram (essential oil): soothes
Need personal advice or product information? Our beauty advisers are on-hand to help you from Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 5:30 pm and Friday from 9 am to 4 pm (freephone).
Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 5:30 pm
and Friday from 9 am to 4 pm (toll-free call)
Active ingredientsList of Ingredients
WATER/EAU (AQUA), OCTOCRYLENE, DIISOPROPYL SEBACATE, GLYCERIN, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, ETHYLHEXYL TRIAZONE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL DIBENZOATE, BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, SILICA, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, CAMELLIA OLEIFERA SEED OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, LEONTOPODIUM ALPINUM EXTRACT, MANGIFERA INDICA (MANGO) FRUIT
EXTRACT, THYMUS MASTICHINA FLOWER OIL, SALVIA OFFICINALIS (SAGE) OIL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, XANTHAN GUM, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM CITRATE, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL
TAURATE COPOLYMER, POLYSORBATE 60, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SORBIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, LINALOOL, LIMONENE. IL#1A
The lists of ingredients contained in the composition of Sisley and Hair Rituel by Sisley products are regularly updated. Please refer to the ingredients list on the packageing before using the product.
Very high-protection anti-ageing sun care
very high protection for sensitive areas around your face
With Shea butter
SHARE YOUR REVIEW
and earn a My Sisley Club loyalty point **
Verified Reviews is a trusted third-party selected by Sisley to collect reviews pertaining to experiences on the website and products following a purchase on the Sisley Paris website.
After an order is placed on the Sisley Paris website, customers receive an email from Verified Reviews inviting them to comment on the website and the ordered products, and rate their experience.
These ratings will be collected by Verified Reviews, and then posted on the Sisley Paris website after moderation in order to avoid the publication of reviews in the following cases:
- - The review is considered defamatory.
- - The rating doesn't match the comment.
- - The text contains ineligible characters or is not legible.
- - The descriptive elements of the consumer experience are not entered.
- - Review identified as attempting to manipulate the average of the product or company.
- - The content is unrelated to the rated subject.
- - The text includes personal information or any other information likely to lead to identity theft: the first or last name of individuals that are not public corporations, phone numbers, specific postal addresses or email addresses, credit card, national insurance, or bank account numbers, or any other information likely to lead to identity theft.
- - The text encourages purchasing from a competitor.
- - The text indicates that the Consumer hasn’t completed his or her consumer experience.
- - The review manager considers that it could be held civilly or criminally liable.
- - The content of the review is unlawful (obscenities, language that is abusive, of a sexual nature or homophobic, racistor antisemitic.)
- - The review clearly demonstrates a conflict of interest.
- - A consumer writes an inappropriate comment concerning the content of another review or its author.
- - The text is clearly spam or mentions websites and URLs, including those of the customer or the manufacturer.
- - The text includes a call for legal action.
- - The customer expresses in writing their wish to change their review.
The reviews and the overall rating of products will be displayed on the website's product pages. The reviews and the overall rating of the website will be displayed on the Verified Reviews website for Sisley. The overall rating will also be displayed in the footer of the Sisley Paris website.
Sisley-Paris allows the possibility of answering each review received.