Very high-protection anti-ageing sun care
Self Tanning Hydrating Facial Skin Care
For flawlessly tanned and moisturised skin all year round.
You cannot add this quantity to your basket because you’ve reached the maximum for this product.
This product is not available
Self Tanning Hydrating Facial Skin Care
The Self Tanning Hydrating Facial Skin Care is a self tanning skin care product that beautifies the complexion, prolongs your tan and perfects the skin. It combines:
- Self tanning action: The combination of DHA and Erythrulose, two self tanning molecules with complementary properties, creates a natural-looking, even and long-lasting tan, visible within 2 hours after application,
- moisturising and protective action: a combination of plant-based active ingredients that instantly and lastingly moisturise the skin leaving it supple, comfortable and radiant. Wild Pansy and Chestnut extracts promote circulation and maintain water in the epidermis*. Vitamin E acetate and Alkekengi Calyx extract protect skin from free radicals and reinforce its natural defenses*.
Its fluid and light texture with fresh and pleasant scent allows an easy use and an even application, preventing the risk of streaking. Quickly absorbed, it leaves the skin soft, silky, and velvety. Non-comedogenic. *In-vitro tests.
The science of plants at the heart of this formula
- DHA (Dihydroxyacetone): creates a rapid coloring (in less than 2 hours)
- Erythrulose: creates an even coloring that is as close as possible to a natural tan
- Wild Pansy extract: increases the circulation of water in the epidermis
- Chestnut extract: improves the skin's barrier function, hydrates
- Plant-origin Glycerin: hydrates
- Stevia Leaf extract: increases the skin's hydration and softness
- Phytosqualane: provides comfort, limits dehydration
- Alkekengi Calyx extract: promotes collagen synthesis, anti free-radical action
- Sunflower oil: nourishes and softens the skin
- Vitamin E acetate: anti-free radicals
- Geranium (essential oil): tones
- Lavender (essential oil): soothes and balances
- Marjoram (essential oil): soothes
Need personal advice or product information? Our beauty advisers are on-hand to help you from Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 5:30 pm and Friday from 9 am to 4 pm (freephone).
Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 5:30 pm
and Friday from 9 am to 4 pm (toll-free call)
Active ingredientsList of Ingredients
WATER/EAU (AQUA), BRASSICA CAMPESTRIS (RAPESEED) SEED OIL, DIHYDROXYACETONE, ISODECYL NEOPENTANOATE, GLYCERIN, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, CARAPA GUAIANENSIS SEED OIL, SQUALANE, ARACHIDYL ALCOHOL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, ERYTHRULOSE, DIMETHICONE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, STEVIA REBAUDIANA LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, CASTANEA SATIVA (CHESTNUT) SEED EXTRACT, PHYSALIS ALKEKENGI CALYX EXTRACT, VIOLA TRIcolour EXTRACT, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, ARACHIDYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARETH-33, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, XANTHAN GUM, POLYSORBATE 60, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), SORBIC ACID, PHENOXYETHANOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TOCOPHEROL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, GERANIOL, CITRONELLOL, LIMONENE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LINALOOL, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, CINNAMYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL. IL#3A
The lists of ingredients contained in the composition of Sisley and Hair Rituel by Sisley products are regularly updated. Please refer to the ingredients list on the packageing before using the product.
SHARE YOUR REVIEW
and earn a My Sisley Club loyalty point **
Verified Reviews is a trusted third-party selected by Sisley to collect reviews pertaining to experiences on the website and products following a purchase on the Sisley Paris website.
After an order is placed on the Sisley Paris website, customers receive an email from Verified Reviews inviting them to comment on the website and the ordered products, and rate their experience.
These ratings will be collected by Verified Reviews, and then posted on the Sisley Paris website after moderation in order to avoid the publication of reviews in the following cases:
- - The review is considered defamatory.
- - The rating doesn't match the comment.
- - The text contains ineligible characters or is not legible.
- - The descriptive elements of the consumer experience are not entered.
- - Review identified as attempting to manipulate the average of the product or company.
- - The content is unrelated to the rated subject.
- - The text includes personal information or any other information likely to lead to identity theft: the first or last name of individuals that are not public corporations, phone numbers, specific postal addresses or email addresses, credit card, national insurance, or bank account numbers, or any other information likely to lead to identity theft.
- - The text encourages purchasing from a competitor.
- - The text indicates that the Consumer hasn’t completed his or her consumer experience.
- - The review manager considers that it could be held civilly or criminally liable.
- - The content of the review is unlawful (obscenities, language that is abusive, of a sexual nature or homophobic, racistor antisemitic.)
- - The review clearly demonstrates a conflict of interest.
- - A consumer writes an inappropriate comment concerning the content of another review or its author.
- - The text is clearly spam or mentions websites and URLs, including those of the customer or the manufacturer.
- - The text includes a call for legal action.
- - The customer expresses in writing their wish to change their review.
The reviews and the overall rating of products will be displayed on the website's product pages. The reviews and the overall rating of the website will be displayed on the Verified Reviews website for Sisley. The overall rating will also be displayed in the footer of the Sisley Paris website.
Sisley-Paris allows the possibility of answering each review received.