Self Tanning Hydrating Facial Skin Care
The Self Tanning Hydrating Facial Skin Care, perfect alternative to sun exposure, gives the skin a golden glow while deeply moisturising it.
You cannot add this quantity to your basket because you’ve reached the maximum for this product.
Ce produit n'est pas disponible
Self Tanning Hydrating Facial Skin Care
The Self Tanning Hydrating Facial Skin Care offers a natural and uniform tan for an immediately moisturisedand radiant golden skin :
- The face is ideally tanned thanks to a rapid and long-lasting colouration, closest to the natural tan.
- The skin is intensely moisturisedthanks to a quenching complex of active ingredients that continuously retains water. The skin is softer, more supple and luminous.
Its light and silky texture offers a very soft finish on the skin and allows an even application without leaving marks on the face.
The formula's advantage : Alpine Rose extract, powerful antioxidant ingredient, promotes radiance to the complexion. The skin reflects the light better, the tan is more radiant and even.
Suitable for very light to dark skins.
The science of plants at the heart of this formula
- Hibiscus flower extract: exfoliates and provides a radiant and even tan
- Sesame essential extract: provides a long-lasting tan
- Alpine Rose extract: provides a radiant tan
- A quenching complex of active ingredients (Biosaccharides solution, Stevia leaf extract, Glycerin of plant origin): moisturises
Need personal advice or product information? Our beauty advisers are on-hand to help you from Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 5:30 pm and Friday from 9 am to 4 pm (freephone).
Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 5:30 pm
and Friday from 9 am to 4 pm (toll-free call)
Active ingredientsList of ingredients
WATER/EAU (AQUA), DIHYDROXYACETONE, ISODECYL NEOPENTANOATE, GLYCERIN, BRASSICA CAMPESTRIS (RAPESEED) SEED OIL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, CARAPA GUAIANENSIS SEED OIL, C13-15 ALKANE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, ARACHIDYL ALCOHOL, ERYTHRULOSE, DIMETHICONE, SESAMUM INDICUM (SESAME) OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES, STEVIA REBAUDIANA LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA FLOWER EXTRACT, RHODODENDRON FERRUGINEUM EXTRACT, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, ARACHIDYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARETH-33, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, XANTHAN GUM, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1, POLYSORBATE 60, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, ACETYLATED GLYCOL STEARATE, TRIHYDROXYSTEARIN, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), SORBIC ACID, PHENOXYETHANOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, TOCOPHEROL, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, CINNAMYL ALCOHOL. IL#1A
Share your reviews
Only members can add a comment.
Verified Reviews is a trusted third-party selected by Sisley to collect reviews pertaining to experiences on the website and products following a purchase on the Sisley Paris website.
After an order is placed on the Sisley Paris website, customers receive an email from Verified Reviews inviting them to comment on the website and the ordered products, and rate their experience.
These ratings will be collected by Verified Reviews, and then posted on the Sisley Paris website after moderation in order to avoid the publication of reviews in the following cases:
- - The review is considered defamatory.
- - The rating doesn't match the comment.
- - The text contains ineligible characters or is not legible.
- - The descriptive elements of the consumer experience are not entered.
- - Review identified as attempting to manipulate the average of the product or company.
- - The content is unrelated to the rated subject.
- - The text includes personal information or any other information likely to lead to identity theft: the first or last name of individuals that are not public corporations, phone numbers, specific postal addresses or email addresses, credit card, national insurance, or bank account numbers, or any other information likely to lead to identity theft.
- - The text encourages purchasing from a competitor.
- - The text indicates that the Consumer hasn’t completed his or her consumer experience.
- - The review manager considers that it could be held civilly or criminally liable.
- - The content of the review is unlawful (obscenities, language that is abusive, of a sexual nature or homophobic, racistor antisemitic.)
- - The review clearly demonstrates a conflict of interest.
- - A consumer writes an inappropriate comment concerning the content of another review or its author.
- - The text is clearly spam or mentions websites and URLs, including those of the customer or the manufacturer.
- - The text includes a call for legal action.
- - The customer expresses in writing their wish to change their review.
The reviews and the overall rating of products will be displayed on the website's product pages. The reviews and the overall rating of the website will be displayed on the Verified Reviews website for Sisley. The overall rating will also be displayed in the footer of the Sisley Paris website.
Sisley-Paris allows the possibility of answering each review received.