This serum reactivates the skin’s natural hydration mechanisms for intense and continuous anti-ageing hydration
You cannot add this quantity to your basket because you’ve reached the maximum for this product.
This product is not available
Hydra-Global serum is the first fundamental daily step in reinforcing the skin's power of auto-hydration. To boost the skin’s intensive natural hydration, the serum has 3 unique features:
1. THE SKINS POWER OF AUTO-HYDRATION
A powerful hydration booster, it acts on the 3 key stages of the water cycle by using the power of active ingredients of natural origins.
It increases water reserves Thanks to yeast extracts of Blue Agave from Mexico and Carob seeds, it increases the quantity of hyaluronic acid. The hydro-cushion is plumped up. Thanks to Japanese Cedar bud extract, it helps trap and retain water, thus restoring suppleness to the skin.
It promotes water circulation in the epidermis Thanks to Wild Pansy extract, it reactivates the carrying of water in the cells, quenching the skin.
It lastingly retains water in the skin Iris extract protects newly formed hyaluronic acid and Edelweiss extract increases impermeability at the surface*. Filled with water, the skin is more bouncy. Rehydrated from within, the skin is more beautiful and ready to withstand the hands of time.
2. THE PLEASURE OF A WATERY TEXTURE AND AN ENERGIZING FRAGRANCE
A fresh, delicate and light texture that leaves a bare-skin sensation. Instantly absorbed, it allows daily skin care to be applied immediately. The olfactory signature of the Hydra-Global range: the essential oils of Sage, Lavender and Marjoram naturally fragrance the serum.
3. NUMEROUS POSSIBLE USES DEPENDING ON YOUR NEEDS
An ideal addition to all skin care products: it completes the care, bringing intense hydration to every level of the skin
As part of the expert moisturising duo: daily use of this skin care product combined with the moisturiser optimises the skin moisturising performance.
Non-comedogenic. Oil free.
* in vitro test on the ingredient
The science of plants at the heart of this formula
- Yeast extract of Blue Agave from Mexico: replumps the hydric layer by reviving the synthesis of hyaluronic acid in the dermis
- Carob seed extract: replenishes epidermal hyaluronic acid
- Japanese Cedar bud extract: restores suppleness to the skin
- Wild Pansy extract: increases water circulation in the epidermis by stimulating the synthesis of aquaporins
- Iris extract: protects hyaluronic acid, which infuses the skin with water
- Edelweiss extract: increases the impermeability of the corneum layer
- Malachite: reinforces the skin's anti-free radical defenses
Need personal advice or product information? Our beauty advisers are on-hand to help you from Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 5:30 pm and Friday from 9 am to 4 pm (freephone).
Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 5:30 pm
and Friday from 9 am to 4 pm (toll-free call)
Active ingredientsList of Ingredients
WATER/EAU (AQUA), GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE, ISODECYL NEOPENTANOATE, ALCOHOL DENAT., POLYACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER-6, SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, LEONTOPODIUM ALPINUM FLOWER/LEAF EXTRACT, IRIS FLORENTINA ROOT EXTRACT, MENTHA AQUATICA LEAF EXTRACT, YEAST (FAEX) EXTRACT, MALACHITE EXTRACT, ADENOSINE, VIOLA TRIcolour EXTRACT, CRYPTOMERIA JAPONICA BUD EXTRACT, CERATONIA SILIQUA (CAROB) SEED EXTRACT, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL, THYMUS MASTICHINA FLOWER OIL, SALVIA OFFICINALIS (SAGE) OIL, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, XANTHAN GUM, DISODIUM EDTA, CITRIC ACID, POLYSORBATE 60, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, SODIUM CITRATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SORBIC ACID, LINALOOL, LIMONENE, GERANIOL. IL#1A
The lists of ingredients contained in the composition of Sisley and Hair Rituel by Sisley products are regularly updated. Please refer to the ingredients list on the packageing before using the product.
Share your reviews
Only members can add a comment.
Verified Reviews is a trusted third-party selected by Sisley to collect reviews pertaining to experiences on the website and products following a purchase on the Sisley Paris website.
After an order is placed on the Sisley Paris website, customers receive an email from Verified Reviews inviting them to comment on the website and the ordered products, and rate their experience.
These ratings will be collected by Verified Reviews, and then posted on the Sisley Paris website after moderation in order to avoid the publication of reviews in the following cases:
- - The review is considered defamatory.
- - The rating doesn't match the comment.
- - The text contains ineligible characters or is not legible.
- - The descriptive elements of the consumer experience are not entered.
- - Review identified as attempting to manipulate the average of the product or company.
- - The content is unrelated to the rated subject.
- - The text includes personal information or any other information likely to lead to identity theft: the first or last name of individuals that are not public corporations, phone numbers, specific postal addresses or email addresses, credit card, national insurance, or bank account numbers, or any other information likely to lead to identity theft.
- - The text encourages purchasing from a competitor.
- - The text indicates that the Consumer hasn’t completed his or her consumer experience.
- - The review manager considers that it could be held civilly or criminally liable.
- - The content of the review is unlawful (obscenities, language that is abusive, of a sexual nature or homophobic, racistor antisemitic.)
- - The review clearly demonstrates a conflict of interest.
- - A consumer writes an inappropriate comment concerning the content of another review or its author.
- - The text is clearly spam or mentions websites and URLs, including those of the customer or the manufacturer.
- - The text includes a call for legal action.
- - The customer expresses in writing their wish to change their review.
The reviews and the overall rating of products will be displayed on the website's product pages. The reviews and the overall rating of the website will be displayed on the Verified Reviews website for Sisley. The overall rating will also be displayed in the footer of the Sisley Paris website.
Sisley-Paris allows the possibility of answering each review received.