Make-up remover with White Lily - all skin types
Facial Mask with Linden Blossom
An extremely gentle cream mask for sensitive skin.
You cannot add this quantity to your basket because you’ve reached the maximum for this product.
Ce produit n'est pas disponible
Facial Mask with Linden Blossom
The Facial Mask with Linden Blossom is a cocooning mask that is specifically formulated for sensitive skin. This cream mask with softening properties enliven features and makes skin look less tired. Skin is left smooth and radiant with an even complexion.
The science of plants at the heart of this formula
Need personal advice or product information? Our beauty advisers are on-hand to help you from Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 5:30 pm and Friday from 9 am to 4 pm (freephone).
Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 5:30 pm
and Friday from 9 am to 4 pm (toll-free call)
Active ingredientsList of ingredients
WATER/EAU (AQUA), KAOLIN, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, TILIA CORDATA FLOWER WATER, GLYCERYL MYRISTATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), PALMITIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, TOCOPHEROL, CETYL ALCOHOL, HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL, PEG-12 DIMETHICONE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CITRIC ACID, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), PHENOXYETHANOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, BENZYL BENZOATE, CINNAMYL ALCOHOL, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, COUMARIN, LIMONENE. IL#3A
The lists of ingredients contained in the composition of Sisley and Hair Rituel by Sisley products are regularly updated. Please refer to the ingredients list on the packageing before using the product.
Share your reviews
Only members can add a comment.
Verified Reviews is a trusted third-party selected by Sisley to collect reviews pertaining to experiences on the website and products following a purchase on the Sisley Paris website.
After an order is placed on the Sisley Paris website, customers receive an email from Verified Reviews inviting them to comment on the website and the ordered products, and rate their experience.
These ratings will be collected by Verified Reviews, and then posted on the Sisley Paris website after moderation in order to avoid the publication of reviews in the following cases:
- - The review is considered defamatory.
- - The rating doesn't match the comment.
- - The text contains ineligible characters or is not legible.
- - The descriptive elements of the consumer experience are not entered.
- - Review identified as attempting to manipulate the average of the product or company.
- - The content is unrelated to the rated subject.
- - The text includes personal information or any other information likely to lead to identity theft: the first or last name of individuals that are not public corporations, phone numbers, specific postal addresses or email addresses, credit card, national insurance, or bank account numbers, or any other information likely to lead to identity theft.
- - The text encourages purchasing from a competitor.
- - The text indicates that the Consumer hasn’t completed his or her consumer experience.
- - The review manager considers that it could be held civilly or criminally liable.
- - The content of the review is unlawful (obscenities, language that is abusive, of a sexual nature or homophobic, racistor antisemitic.)
- - The review clearly demonstrates a conflict of interest.
- - A consumer writes an inappropriate comment concerning the content of another review or its author.
- - The text is clearly spam or mentions websites and URLs, including those of the customer or the manufacturer.
- - The text includes a call for legal action.
- - The customer expresses in writing their wish to change their review.
The reviews and the overall rating of products will be displayed on the website's product pages. The reviews and the overall rating of the website will be displayed on the Verified Reviews website for Sisley. The overall rating will also be displayed in the footer of the Sisley Paris website.
Sisley-Paris allows the possibility of answering each review received.