The Supreme anti-ageing Skin Care
Supremÿa Eyes at Night
An exceptional night skin care dedicated to revealing the youth of the eyes.
You cannot add this quantity to your basket because you’ve reached the maximum for this product.
This product is not available
Supremÿa Eyes at Night
Supremÿa Eyes at Night is the ultimate anti-ageing treatment for the eye contour area. At the heart of its formula is the Phyto-complex LC12 (12h Longevity Concentrate), a patented** combination of 4 plant-based active ingredients that works at night, the key period for cellular regeneration, to rejuvenate the eyes. It combines active ingredients (Açai and Yeast extracts, Caffeine) that reduce dark circles and puffiness, instantly revitalising the eyes with exceptional anti-ageing efficiency, night after night. Supremÿa Eyes also fights against eyelid slackening or sagging (Soy peptide extract). The light and creamy texture of Supremÿa Eyes provides a pleasant decongestant sensation with each application. Dermatologist and Opthamologist tested. **Patent pending
The science of plants at the heart of this formula
- Phyto-complex LC12: a powerful complex of active, anti-ageing ingredients
- Oat extract: provides an immediate tightening and smoothing effect
- Padina pavonica extract: replenishes tissues
- Soy peptide extract: fights sagging of the lower eyelids (puffiness) and upper eyelids (ptosis) by stimulating collagen synthesis
- Adenosine: fights wrinkles, stimulates collagen synthesis
- Açai extract: antioxidant, lightens dark circles
- Yeast extract: reduces dark circles and puffiness
- Caffeine: helps reduce puffiness
- Vegetable glycerin: moisturises
- Plum seed oil: provides the skin with comfort and elasticity and helps strengthen its barrier function
- Shea butter: nourishes, soothes, repairs, softens and protects
- Natural alpha-bisabolol: soothes and softens
Need personal advice or product information? Our beauty advisers are on-hand to help you from Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 5:30 pm and Friday from 9 am to 4 pm (freephone).
Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 5:30 pm
and Friday from 9 am to 4 pm (toll-free call)
Active ingredientsList of ingredients
WATER/EAU (AQUA), GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PRUNUS DOMESTICA SEED EXTRACT, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER), PROPYLHEPTYL CAPRYLATE, SODIUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, CAPRYLYL METHICONE, GLYCERYL STEARATE CITRATE, PVP, CAFFEINE, BISABOLOL, SACCHAROMYCES CEREVISIAE EXTRACT, AVENA SATIVA (OAT) KERNEL EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, SALIX ALBA (WILLOW) LEAF EXTRACT, ADENOSINE, PHYSALIS ALKEKENGI CALYX EXTRACT, EUTERPE OLERACEA FRUIT EXTRACT, PADINA PAVONICA THALLUS EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED TRITICUM MONOCOCCUM SEED EXTRACT, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) EXTRACT, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP CROSSPOLYMER, PHOSPHOLIPIDS, POLYGLYCERYL-10 STEARATE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, DISODIUM EDTA, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, PPG-26-BUTETH-26, XANTHAN GUM, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CITRIC ACID, PHENOXYETHANOL, SORBIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TOCOPHEROL. IL#1A
The lists of ingredients contained in the composition of Sisley and Hair Rituel by Sisley products are regularly updated. Please refer to the ingredients list on the packageing before using the product.
Share your reviews
Only members can add a comment.
Verified Reviews is a trusted third-party selected by Sisley to collect reviews pertaining to experiences on the website and products following a purchase on the Sisley Paris website.
After an order is placed on the Sisley Paris website, customers receive an email from Verified Reviews inviting them to comment on the website and the ordered products, and rate their experience.
These ratings will be collected by Verified Reviews, and then posted on the Sisley Paris website after moderation in order to avoid the publication of reviews in the following cases:
- - The review is considered defamatory.
- - The rating doesn't match the comment.
- - The text contains ineligible characters or is not legible.
- - The descriptive elements of the consumer experience are not entered.
- - Review identified as attempting to manipulate the average of the product or company.
- - The content is unrelated to the rated subject.
- - The text includes personal information or any other information likely to lead to identity theft: the first or last name of individuals that are not public corporations, phone numbers, specific postal addresses or email addresses, credit card, national insurance, or bank account numbers, or any other information likely to lead to identity theft.
- - The text encourages purchasing from a competitor.
- - The text indicates that the Consumer hasn’t completed his or her consumer experience.
- - The review manager considers that it could be held civilly or criminally liable.
- - The content of the review is unlawful (obscenities, language that is abusive, of a sexual nature or homophobic, racistor antisemitic.)
- - The review clearly demonstrates a conflict of interest.
- - A consumer writes an inappropriate comment concerning the content of another review or its author.
- - The text is clearly spam or mentions websites and URLs, including those of the customer or the manufacturer.
- - The text includes a call for legal action.
- - The customer expresses in writing their wish to change their review.
The reviews and the overall rating of products will be displayed on the website's product pages. The reviews and the overall rating of the website will be displayed on the Verified Reviews website for Sisley. The overall rating will also be displayed in the footer of the Sisley Paris website.
Sisley-Paris allows the possibility of answering each review received.