Angled foundation brush
Phyto-Blush Twist N°1 Petal
colour, Care and a Healthy Glow in a single "twist".
You cannot add this quantity to your basket because you’ve reached the maximum for this product.
This product is not available
Phyto-Blush Twist is as coloured as a cream blush, as soft as a powder blush and as fun as a Twist. It has a rounded tip for easy and precise application, even without a mirror. Its cream formula with a unique sensory experience turns to powder upon contact with the skin to provide the benefits of both textures: the unique smoothing velvety finish of a powder in a long-lasting cream texture. Non-comedogenic, enriched with Camellia oil and Shea oil, it maintains skin hydration. Luminous shades, ready to blush, boost the complexion's radiance with just a twist.
1- To gently illuminate the complexion and strobe the shape of your face, use the Glow shade on the curved areas of the face.
2- To slim the face, apply the blush to the centre of the cheek, then blend toward the temples. Opt for a darker shade.
3- To soften the features, apply the blush to the top of the cheekbones. For perfect application, smile broadly in front of the mirror and apply the colour to the apple of the cheek.
The science of plants at the heart of this formula
- Shea oil: softness and comfort
- Camellia oil: softness and anti-drying
- Vitamin E derivative: anti-free radicals
Need personal advice or product information? Our beauty advisers are on-hand to help you from Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 5:30 pm and Friday from 9 am to 4 pm (freephone).
Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 5:30 pm
and Friday from 9 am to 4 pm (toll-free call)
Active ingredientsList of Ingredients
Shades 1 to 5:
ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, POLYETHYLENE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, DIMETHICONE, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, SILICA, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE (CERA MICROCRISTALLINA), STEARALKONIUM BENTONITE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, CAMELLIA OLEIFERA SEED OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, C30-45 ALKYL DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, CETYL DIMETHICONE, LAURETH-4, TIN OXIDE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, MAY CONTAIN [+/- MICA (CI 77019), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), RED 30 LAKE (CI 73360), RED 28 LAKE (CI 45410), RED 7 (CI 15850), RED 6 (CI 15850)]. IL#1A
ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, POLYETHYLENE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, DIMETHICONE, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, SILICA, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE (CERA MICROCRISTALLINA), STEARALKONIUM BENTONITE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, CAMELLIA OLEIFERA SEED OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, C30-45 ALKYL DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, CETYL DIMETHICONE, LAURETH-4, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), MICA (CI 77019), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), RED 7 (CI 15850). IL#1A
The lists of ingredients contained in the composition of Sisley and Hair Rituel by Sisley products are regularly updated. Please refer to the ingredients list on the packaging before using the product.
Share your reviews
Only members can add a comment.
Verified Reviews is a trusted third-party selected by Sisley to collect reviews pertaining to experiences on the website and products following a purchase on the Sisley Paris website.
After an order is placed on the Sisley Paris website, customers receive an email from Verified Reviews inviting them to comment on the website and the ordered products, and rate their experience.
These ratings will be collected by Verified Reviews, and then posted on the Sisley Paris website after moderation in order to avoid the publication of reviews in the following cases:
- - The review is considered defamatory.
- - The rating doesn't match the comment.
- - The text contains ineligible characters or is not legible.
- - The descriptive elements of the consumer experience are not entered.
- - Review identified as attempting to manipulate the average of the product or company.
- - The content is unrelated to the rated subject.
- - The text includes personal information or any other information likely to lead to identity theft: the first or last name of individuals that are not public corporations, phone numbers, specific postal addresses or email addresses, credit card, national insurance, or bank account numbers, or any other information likely to lead to identity theft.
- - The text encourages purchasing from a competitor.
- - The text indicates that the Consumer hasn’t completed his or her consumer experience.
- - The review manager considers that it could be held civilly or criminally liable.
- - The content of the review is unlawful (obscenities, language that is abusive, of a sexual nature or homophobic, racistor antisemitic.)
- - The review clearly demonstrates a conflict of interest.
- - A consumer writes an inappropriate comment concerning the content of another review or its author.
- - The text is clearly spam or mentions websites and URLs, including those of the customer or the manufacturer.
- - The text includes a call for legal action.
- - The customer expresses in writing their wish to change their review.
The reviews and the overall rating of products will be displayed on the website's product pages. The reviews and the overall rating of the website will be displayed on the Verified Reviews website for Sisley. The overall rating will also be displayed in the footer of the Sisley Paris website.
Sisley-Paris allows the possibility of answering each review received.