An ultra-effective refining body care to sculpt your body according to your decision.
You cannot add this quantity to your basket because you’ve reached the maximum for this product.
This product is not available
Le Sculpteur is a contouring body care with an innovative and patented* approach to body contouring, born out of the collaboration between Sisley Laboratories and the University of Paris. This partnership has allowed us to identify a new contouring mode of action that helps shape the curves of the silhouette.
A dual action, day and night emulsion that adapts to the body's biorhythm to act on curves and restore skin that is more beautiful to the eye and to the touch.
DURING THE DAY, the combination of Pink Berry oil, Caffeine, Cedrol and White Ginger extract, helps reduce excess volume. Thighs are refined, skin is firmer, as if toned.
AT NIGHT, the unprecedented** combination of Mandarin extract, Andiroba oil and Exopolysaccharide from Plankton, works to minimise the appearance of cellulite. The orange-peel skin aspect is reduced over the course of applications, the skin appears smoother.
These two expert contouring actions act in a powerful complementarity, for a global and ultra-efficient refining action.
Its gel-in-oil emulsion texture offers a feeling of optimal freshness and melts into skin, providing a velvety finish and an immediate toning effect.
Natural fragrance of Lavender, Sage, Marjoram, Rosemary essential oils and Cedrol.
** at Sisley
1. STIMULATE skin before applying the product:
• Tone by pinching the concerned areas with the tips of the fingers. • Using both hands, clenched into fists, perform rapid and intense back-and-forth and up-and-down movements.
2. Apply the product to SCULPT the silhouette:
• On the legs, buttocks, and hips: Apply intense, energetic pressure with both hands, moving upward towards the groin in order to promote drainage.
• On the stomach and waist: Use deep circular clockwise movements with the fingertips, one hand over the other, in a 5-10 cm radius around the navel.
• On the upper arms: Apply intense, energetic pressure with one hand moving upward towards the armpit.
The texture allows you to get dressed immediately after application.
The science of plants at the heart of this formula
Need personal advice or product information? Our beauty advisers are on-hand to help you from Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 5:30 pm and Friday from 9 am to 4 pm (freephone).
Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 5:30 pm
and Friday from 9 am to 4 pm (toll-free call)
Active ingredientsList of Ingredients
AQUA/WATER/EAU, ALCOHOL DENAT., PENTYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, CAFFEINE, PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, CARAPA GUAIANENSIS SEED OIL, SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SCHINUS TEREBINTHIFOLIA SEED EXTRACT, ZINGIBER ZERUMBET EXTRACT, CITRUS NOBILIS (MANDARIN ORANGE) FRUIT EXTRACT, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL, THYMUS MASTICHINA FLOWER OIL, CEDROL, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF OIL, SALVIA OFFICINALIS (SAGE) OIL, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, PROPANEDIOL, OCTYLDODECYL XYLOSIDE, PEG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, POLYSORBATE 60, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, CITRIC ACID, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, SODIUM CITRATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, TOCOPHEROL, LINALOOL, LIMONENE, GERANIOL, CITRAL. IL#1A
The lists of ingredients contained in the composition of Sisley and Hair Rituel by Sisley products are regularly updated. Please refer to the ingredients list on the packaging before using the product.
SHARE YOUR REVIEW
and earn a My Sisley Club loyalty point **
Verified Reviews is a trusted third-party selected by Sisley to collect reviews pertaining to experiences on the website and products following a purchase on the Sisley Paris website.
After an order is placed on the Sisley Paris website, customers receive an email from Verified Reviews inviting them to comment on the website and the ordered products, and rate their experience.
These ratings will be collected by Verified Reviews, and then posted on the Sisley Paris website after moderation in order to avoid the publication of reviews in the following cases:
- - The review is considered defamatory.
- - The rating doesn't match the comment.
- - The text contains ineligible characters or is not legible.
- - The descriptive elements of the consumer experience are not entered.
- - Review identified as attempting to manipulate the average of the product or company.
- - The content is unrelated to the rated subject.
- - The text includes personal information or any other information likely to lead to identity theft: the first or last name of individuals that are not public corporations, phone numbers, specific postal addresses or email addresses, credit card, national insurance, or bank account numbers, or any other information likely to lead to identity theft.
- - The text encourages purchasing from a competitor.
- - The text indicates that the Consumer hasn’t completed his or her consumer experience.
- - The review manager considers that it could be held civilly or criminally liable.
- - The content of the review is unlawful (obscenities, language that is abusive, of a sexual nature or homophobic, racistor antisemitic.)
- - The review clearly demonstrates a conflict of interest.
- - A consumer writes an inappropriate comment concerning the content of another review or its author.
- - The text is clearly spam or mentions websites and URLs, including those of the customer or the manufacturer.
- - The text includes a call for legal action.
- - The customer expresses in writing their wish to change their review.
The reviews and the overall rating of products will be displayed on the website's product pages. The reviews and the overall rating of the website will be displayed on the Verified Reviews website for Sisley. The overall rating will also be displayed in the footer of the Sisley Paris website.
Sisley-Paris allows the possibility of answering each review received.