Intensive Dark Spot Corrector
It acts on the size and intensity of all dark spots¹
¹ due to ageing, sun and skin imperfections
You cannot add this quantity to your basket because you’ve reached the maximum for this product.
This product is not available
Intensive Dark Spot Corrector
The Intensive Dark Spot Corrector is an intensive dark spot skin care treatment for local application which acts on the size and intensity of all dark spots¹ irrespective of age and skin tone. It contains high-performance active ingredients:
- the exclusive patented lightening complex² by Sisley for proven lightening action on dark spots.
- extract of Barbary Fig blossom and Salicylic acid known for their soft exfoliating properties.
- naturally derived Alpha-bisabolol and Salicylic Acid, with soothing properties, for action on dark spots due to skin imperfections.
After 4 weeks, dark spots due to ageing, sun and skin imperfections are lightened. Promotes an even complexion.
¹ due to ageing, sun, and skin imperfections
² patent pending
Promotes an even complexion. These results can be intensified with prolonged use over 2 to 3 months. High protection from sun exposure is essential to prevent new dark spots from appearing.
1. Gently squeeze the base under the roll-on tip to release the equivalent of 2 drops of the product.
2. Apply directly to all the dark spots to be treated.
3. Massage with the roll-on tip and finish the application with fingertip.
The science of plants at the heart of this formula
- Stabilized Vitamin C: inhibits the synthesis of melanin in the melanocytes and lightens melanin pigments that have already formed
- Hexylresorcinol: a powerful melanin synthesis inhibitor, boosts the effectiveness of the vitamin C
- Modified Rhubarb extract: limits the transfer of melanin to keratinocytes
- Extract of Barbary Fig blossom: stimulates the natural exfoliation process of the epidermis
- Salicylic acid: exfoliates and soothes
- Natural Alpha-bisabolol: soothes
- Vitamin E acetate: anti-free radicals
- Plant-origin Glycerin: moisturises
- Sunflower oil: nourishes and comforts skin
- Sage, Lavender and Marjoram (essential oils): naturally perfume
Need personal advice or product information? Our beauty advisers are on-hand to help you from Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 5:30 pm and Friday from 9 am to 4 pm (freephone).
Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 5:30 pm
and Friday from 9 am to 4 pm (toll-free call)
Active ingredientsList of Ingredients
WATER/EAU (AQUA), BUTYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, GLYCERIN, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, HEXYLRESORCINOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, BISABOLOL, SALICYLIC ACID, HYDROLYZED OPUNTIA FICUS-INDICA FLOWER EXTRACT, ACETYL RHEUM
RHAPONTICUM ROOT EXTRACT, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL, SALVIA OFFICINALIS (SAGE) OIL, THYMUS MASTICHINA FLOWER OIL, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PANTHENYL TRIACETATE, SODIUM CITRATE, TETRASODIUM EDTA, XANTHAN GUM, CITRIC ACID, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, LINALOOL, LIMONENE, GERANIOL. IL#1A
The lists of ingredients contained in the composition of Sisley and Hair Rituel by Sisley products are regularly updated. Please refer to the ingredients list on the packageing before using the product.
SHARE YOUR REVIEW
and earn a My Sisley Club loyalty point **
Verified Reviews is a trusted third-party selected by Sisley to collect reviews pertaining to experiences on the website and products following a purchase on the Sisley Paris website.
After an order is placed on the Sisley Paris website, customers receive an email from Verified Reviews inviting them to comment on the website and the ordered products, and rate their experience.
These ratings will be collected by Verified Reviews, and then posted on the Sisley Paris website after moderation in order to avoid the publication of reviews in the following cases:
- - The review is considered defamatory.
- - The rating doesn't match the comment.
- - The text contains ineligible characters or is not legible.
- - The descriptive elements of the consumer experience are not entered.
- - Review identified as attempting to manipulate the average of the product or company.
- - The content is unrelated to the rated subject.
- - The text includes personal information or any other information likely to lead to identity theft: the first or last name of individuals that are not public corporations, phone numbers, specific postal addresses or email addresses, credit card, national insurance, or bank account numbers, or any other information likely to lead to identity theft.
- - The text encourages purchasing from a competitor.
- - The text indicates that the Consumer hasn’t completed his or her consumer experience.
- - The review manager considers that it could be held civilly or criminally liable.
- - The content of the review is unlawful (obscenities, language that is abusive, of a sexual nature or homophobic, racistor antisemitic.)
- - The review clearly demonstrates a conflict of interest.
- - A consumer writes an inappropriate comment concerning the content of another review or its author.
- - The text is clearly spam or mentions websites and URLs, including those of the customer or the manufacturer.
- - The text includes a call for legal action.
- - The customer expresses in writing their wish to change their review.
The reviews and the overall rating of products will be displayed on the website's product pages. The reviews and the overall rating of the website will be displayed on the Verified Reviews website for Sisley. The overall rating will also be displayed in the footer of the Sisley Paris website.
Sisley-Paris allows the possibility of answering each review received.