An illuminating primer and true radiance-boosting skin care.
You cannot add this quantity to your basket because you’ve reached the maximum for this product.
This product is not available
Instant Eclat is both an illuminating primer and radiance-boosting skin care. It allows to easily achieve all the techniques for creating a luminous complexion. Professional make-up artists’ techniques have never been so easy to reproduce.
It instantly revives the complexion’s radiance, erases shadowy areas and signs of tiredness, smooths skin texture and unifies while remaining invisible. Thanks to a complex of active skin care ingredients (Kiwi extract, Butcher’s Broom extract and Padina pavonica extract), it acts on 4 key factors that influence the complexion’s radiance day after day: it moisturises , energizes, tones, and gives a plumped up aspect to the skin. Its fresh, evanescent texture is applied like a second skin without adding layers to the skin. Non-greasy, non-comedogenic and perfectly adhering, it was formulated to be applied immediately before or after make-up without the need for drying time.
3 application methods for a tailor-made glow.
1- BEFORE foundation, all over the face.
The light seems to come from within: boosts the radiance of foundation. The complexion glows.
Improves the hold of foundation.
2- AFTER foundation, on the CONTOURS OF THE FACE
This is the strobing technique: the face is beautified by the light. Lines are enhanced.
3- ON ITS OWN, all over the face:
This is the healthy glow result: boosts the complexion’s natural radiance for a radiant nude result.
The science of plants at the heart of this formula
- Kiwi extract: energizes, moisturises
- Butcher's Broom extract: tones
- Padina pavonica extract: plumps up and moisturises
- Glycerin of plant origin: moisturises
Need personal advice or product information? Our beauty advisers are on-hand to help you from Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 5:30 pm and Friday from 9 am to 4 pm (freephone).
Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 5:30 pm
and Friday from 9 am to 4 pm (toll-free call)
Active ingredientsList of Ingredients
WATER/EAU (AQUA), C9-12 ALKANE, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE,
TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, HEXYL LAURATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, VP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, RUSCUS ACULEATUS ROOT EXTRACT, ACTINIDIA CHINENSIS (KIWI) FRUIT EXTRACT, PADINA PAVONICA THALLUS EXTRACT, POLYSILICONE-11, STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, DISODIUM EDTA, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, TIN OXIDE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), BENZOIC ACID,
POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491). IL#1A
The lists of ingredients contained in the composition of Sisley and Hair Rituel by Sisley products are regularly updated. Please refer to the ingredients list on the packageing before using the product.
Share your reviews
Only members can add a comment.
Verified Reviews is a trusted third-party selected by Sisley to collect reviews pertaining to experiences on the website and products following a purchase on the Sisley Paris website.
After an order is placed on the Sisley Paris website, customers receive an email from Verified Reviews inviting them to comment on the website and the ordered products, and rate their experience.
These ratings will be collected by Verified Reviews, and then posted on the Sisley Paris website after moderation in order to avoid the publication of reviews in the following cases:
- - The review is considered defamatory.
- - The rating doesn't match the comment.
- - The text contains ineligible characters or is not legible.
- - The descriptive elements of the consumer experience are not entered.
- - Review identified as attempting to manipulate the average of the product or company.
- - The content is unrelated to the rated subject.
- - The text includes personal information or any other information likely to lead to identity theft: the first or last name of individuals that are not public corporations, phone numbers, specific postal addresses or email addresses, credit card, national insurance, or bank account numbers, or any other information likely to lead to identity theft.
- - The text encourages purchasing from a competitor.
- - The text indicates that the Consumer hasn’t completed his or her consumer experience.
- - The review manager considers that it could be held civilly or criminally liable.
- - The content of the review is unlawful (obscenities, language that is abusive, of a sexual nature or homophobic, racistor antisemitic.)
- - The review clearly demonstrates a conflict of interest.
- - A consumer writes an inappropriate comment concerning the content of another review or its author.
- - The text is clearly spam or mentions websites and URLs, including those of the customer or the manufacturer.
- - The text includes a call for legal action.
- - The customer expresses in writing their wish to change their review.
The reviews and the overall rating of products will be displayed on the website's product pages. The reviews and the overall rating of the website will be displayed on the Verified Reviews website for Sisley. The overall rating will also be displayed in the footer of the Sisley Paris website.
Sisley-Paris allows the possibility of answering each review received.