Instant Correct N°1 Just Rosy
Create a perfect base in a single stroke.
You cannot add this quantity to your basket because you’ve reached the maximum for this product.
This product is not available
Instant Correct is a colour correcting primer for a more even and radiant complexion, instantly and with repeated applications. It makes it possible to create a perfect base by correcting visually pigment disorders.
Immediately, it evens out, rebalances and smooths the skin texture for a complete correction.
Day after day, the unifying effect is boosted by a combination of skin care active ingredients (Alkekengi calyx extract, Lemon extract, Iris extract). Skin is moisturisedand brighter.
Its fresh, ultra-light, and silky texture is applied like a second skin without adding extra thickness. Non-greasy, non-comedogenic, and perfectly adhering, the make-up can be applied immediately afterwards, without the need for drying time.
Just Rosy: illuminates, gives a healthy glow to fair skin and subtly corrects dull complexions.
Just Lavender: neutralizes yellow tones and gives a porcelain finish to very fair skin and skin with yellow undertones.
The foundation can be applied directly after Instant Correct.
The science of plants at the heart of this formula
- Alkekengi calyx extract: smoothes, contributes to the proper hydration of the skin and protects it from environmental damage
- Lemon extract: unifies and lightens the complexion
- Iris extract: moisturises and smoothes the skin texture
Need personal advice or product information? Our beauty advisers are on-hand to help you from Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 5:30 pm and Friday from 9 am to 4 pm (freephone).
Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 5:30 pm
and Friday from 9 am to 4 pm (toll-free call)
Active ingredientsList of Ingredients
WATER/EAU (AQUA), C9-12 ALKANE, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE,
DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE, HEXYL LAURATE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, VP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER, IRIS FLORENTINA ROOT EXTRACT, PHYSALIS ALKEKENGI CALYX EXTRACT, CITRUS LIMON (LEMON) FRUIT EXTRACT, POLYSILICONE-11, STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, DISODIUM EDTA, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, TIN OXIDE, SILICA, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, ISOCETETH-10, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), BENZOIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, MAY CONTAIN [+/- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), MICA (CI 77019), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77499), RED 33 (CI 17200), BLUE 1 (CI 42090)]. IL#1A
The lists of ingredients contained in the composition of Sisley and Hair Rituel by Sisley products are regularly updated. Please refer to the ingredients list on the packageing before using the product.
Share your reviews
Only members can add a comment.
Verified Reviews is a trusted third-party selected by Sisley to collect reviews pertaining to experiences on the website and products following a purchase on the Sisley Paris website.
After an order is placed on the Sisley Paris website, customers receive an email from Verified Reviews inviting them to comment on the website and the ordered products, and rate their experience.
These ratings will be collected by Verified Reviews, and then posted on the Sisley Paris website after moderation in order to avoid the publication of reviews in the following cases:
- - The review is considered defamatory.
- - The rating doesn't match the comment.
- - The text contains ineligible characters or is not legible.
- - The descriptive elements of the consumer experience are not entered.
- - Review identified as attempting to manipulate the average of the product or company.
- - The content is unrelated to the rated subject.
- - The text includes personal information or any other information likely to lead to identity theft: the first or last name of individuals that are not public corporations, phone numbers, specific postal addresses or email addresses, credit card, national insurance, or bank account numbers, or any other information likely to lead to identity theft.
- - The text encourages purchasing from a competitor.
- - The text indicates that the Consumer hasn’t completed his or her consumer experience.
- - The review manager considers that it could be held civilly or criminally liable.
- - The content of the review is unlawful (obscenities, language that is abusive, of a sexual nature or homophobic, racistor antisemitic.)
- - The review clearly demonstrates a conflict of interest.
- - A consumer writes an inappropriate comment concerning the content of another review or its author.
- - The text is clearly spam or mentions websites and URLs, including those of the customer or the manufacturer.
- - The text includes a call for legal action.
- - The customer expresses in writing their wish to change their review.
The reviews and the overall rating of products will be displayed on the website's product pages. The reviews and the overall rating of the website will be displayed on the Verified Reviews website for Sisley. The overall rating will also be displayed in the footer of the Sisley Paris website.
Sisley-Paris allows the possibility of answering each review received.