Radiance Revealing Foundation
Fluid Foundation Brush
The ideal brush for unifying and perfecting the complexion.
You cannot add this quantity to your basket because you’ve reached the maximum for this product.
Ce produit n'est pas disponible
Fluid Foundation Brush
Thanks to its flat and tapered shape, the Fluid Foundation Brush enables you to spread out and smooth all fluid foundations for a perfectly even application. Its straight and synthetic, incomparably soft bristles were specifically designed and selected to provide perfect affinity with foundation and a tailor-made make-up result.
For the development of these brushes, Sisley has worked with Raphaël, French master brushmaker since 1793, to offer make-up accessories that bring out the very best of our formulas.
Bonus: the brush's function is written on the handle. No chance of using the wrong one! #beyourownmakeupartist
To hide imperfections, tap a small amount of product onto the desired area and smooth out.
Clean regularly and delicately with a mild soap or shampoo. Rinse thoroughly. Squeeze without twisting and leave to air dry flat.
Make-up artist's tip: can also be used to apply Phyto-Touche Gel. Dispense the product onto the back of the hand, take it with the brush and tap gently onto the back of the hand to remove excess. Apply to the curved areas of the face first, then blend using the flat side of the brush with circular movements.
Pour camoufler les imperfections, tapoter un peu de produit sur la zone souhaitée, puis lisser.
Share your reviews
Only members can add a comment.
Verified Reviews is a trusted third-party selected by Sisley to collect reviews pertaining to experiences on the website and products following a purchase on the Sisley Paris website.
After an order is placed on the Sisley Paris website, customers receive an email from Verified Reviews inviting them to comment on the website and the ordered products, and rate their experience.
These ratings will be collected by Verified Reviews, and then posted on the Sisley Paris website after moderation in order to avoid the publication of reviews in the following cases:
- - The review is considered defamatory.
- - The rating doesn't match the comment.
- - The text contains ineligible characters or is not legible.
- - The descriptive elements of the consumer experience are not entered.
- - Review identified as attempting to manipulate the average of the product or company.
- - The content is unrelated to the rated subject.
- - The text includes personal information or any other information likely to lead to identity theft: the first or last name of individuals that are not public corporations, phone numbers, specific postal addresses or email addresses, credit card, national insurance, or bank account numbers, or any other information likely to lead to identity theft.
- - The text encourages purchasing from a competitor.
- - The text indicates that the Consumer hasn’t completed his or her consumer experience.
- - The review manager considers that it could be held civilly or criminally liable.
- - The content of the review is unlawful (obscenities, language that is abusive, of a sexual nature or homophobic, racistor antisemitic.)
- - The review clearly demonstrates a conflict of interest.
- - A consumer writes an inappropriate comment concerning the content of another review or its author.
- - The text is clearly spam or mentions websites and URLs, including those of the customer or the manufacturer.
- - The text includes a call for legal action.
- - The customer expresses in writing their wish to change their review.
The reviews and the overall rating of products will be displayed on the website's product pages. The reviews and the overall rating of the website will be displayed on the Verified Reviews website for Sisley. The overall rating will also be displayed in the footer of the Sisley Paris website.
Sisley-Paris allows the possibility of answering each review received.