Eyeshadow Smudge Brush
The double-sided brush ideal for applying and blending eyeshadows.
You cannot add this quantity to your basket because you’ve reached the maximum for this product.
This product is not available
4 points = £4.00
on your loyalty account *
Thanks to its double-sided and angled shape, the Eyeshadow Smudge Brush enables you to sculpt the eye area with perfect simplicity. Its straight and wavy synthetic bristles, incomparably soft, were specifically designed and selected to apply colour perfectly and to shade and blend them with ease.
For the development of these brushes, Sisley has worked with Raphaël, French master brushmaker since 1793, to offer make-up accessories that bring out the very best of our formulas.
Bonus: the brush's function is written on the handle. No chance of using the wrong one!
Super-easy and impeccable eyelid make-up.
Use the flat side of the brush to apply light eyeshadow to the entire eyelid. Use the tip to apply a darker eyeshadow to form a "banana" in the hollow of the eyelid and structure the eye area.
Clean regularly and delicately with a mild soap or Shampoo. Rinse thoroughly. Squeeze without twisting and leave to air dry flat.
make-up artist's tip: This brush is perfect for blending colours and creating tailor-made make-up.
Verified Reviews is a trusted third-party selected by Sisley to collect reviews pertaining to experiences on the website and products following a purchase on the Sisley Paris website.
After an order is placed on the Sisley Paris website, customers receive an email from Verified Reviews inviting them to comment on the website and the ordered products, and rate their experience.
These ratings will be collected by Verified Reviews, and then posted on the Sisley Paris website after moderation in order to avoid the publication of reviews in the following cases:
- - The review is considered defamatory.
- - The rating doesn't match the comment.
- - The text contains ineligible characters or is not legible.
- - The descriptive elements of the consumer experience are not entered.
- - Review identified as attempting to manipulate the average of the product or company.
- - The content is unrelated to the rated subject.
- - The text includes personal information or any other information likely to lead to identity theft: the first or last name of individuals that are not public corporations, phone numbers, specific postal addresses or email addresses, credit card, national insurance, or bank account numbers, or any other information likely to lead to identity theft.
- - The text encourages purchasing from a competitor.
- - The text indicates that the Consumer hasn’t completed his or her consumer experience.
- - The review manager considers that it could be held civilly or criminally liable.
- - The content of the review is unlawful (obscenities, language that is abusive, of a sexual nature or homophobic, racistor antisemitic.)
- - The review clearly demonstrates a conflict of interest.
- - A consumer writes an inappropriate comment concerning the content of another review or its author.
- - The text is clearly spam or mentions websites and URLs, including those of the customer or the manufacturer.
- - The text includes a call for legal action.
- - The customer expresses in writing their wish to change their review.
The reviews and the overall rating of products will be displayed on the website's product pages. The reviews and the overall rating of the website will be displayed on the Verified Reviews website for Sisley. The overall rating will also be displayed in the footer of the Sisley Paris website.
Sisley-Paris allows the possibility of answering each review received.
Eyeshadow Smudge Brush
Discover the world of Sisley products with a customer selection of samples offered with every order.
What customers are saying
*Subject to the conditions specified in the My Sisley Club loyalty program Learn more
The active substances