A whirlwind of flowers, spice and chypre.
Eau du Soir Perfumed Bath and Shower Gel
You cannot add this quantity to your basket because you’ve reached the maximum for this product.
This product is not available
Eau du Soir Perfumed Bath and Shower Gel
The Eau du Soir Perfumed Bath and Shower Gel is a foaming gel enriched with softening and toning plant-based extracts (Carrot, Red Vine and Horsetail) that takes care of your skin: it cleanses delicately without drying, leaving the skin soft, satiny and subtly perfumed with the notes of Eau du Soir.
The science of plants at the heart of this formula
- Top notes: Lemon Italia, Saffron accord, Galbanum
- Middle notes: Rose Turkey, Geranium Egypt, Black Pepper
- Base notes: Santalwood accord, Incense Somalia, Patchouli
Need personal advice or product information? Our beauty advisers are on-hand to help you from Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 5:30 pm and Friday from 9 am to 4 pm (freephone).
Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 5:30 pm
and Friday from 9 am to 4 pm (toll-free call)
Active ingredientsList of Ingredients
AQUA/WATER/EAU, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, DISODIUM LAURETH SULFOSUCCINATE, PEG-40 GLYCERYL COCOATE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE, SODIUM COCETH SULFATE, PANTHENOL, EQUISETUM ARVENSE EXTRACT, DAUCUS CAROTA SATIVA (CARROT) ROOT EXTRACT, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) LEAF EXTRACT, SODIUM CHLORIDE, GLYCERIN,
PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CITRIC ACID, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, SORBIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LIMONENE, BENZYL SALICYLATE, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, GERANIOL, LINALOOL, CITRONELLOL, EUGENOL, BENZYL BENZOATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL. IL#4A
Les listes d'ingrédients entrant dans la composition des produits Sisley et Hair rituel by Sisley sont régulièrement mises à jour. Avant d'utiliser un de ces produits, vous êtes invités à lire la liste d'ingrédients située sur son emballage.
Share your reviews
Only members can add a comment.
Verified Reviews is a trusted third-party selected by Sisley to collect reviews pertaining to experiences on the website and products following a purchase on the Sisley Paris website.
After an order is placed on the Sisley Paris website, customers receive an email from Verified Reviews inviting them to comment on the website and the ordered products, and rate their experience.
These ratings will be collected by Verified Reviews, and then posted on the Sisley Paris website after moderation in order to avoid the publication of reviews in the following cases:
- - The review is considered defamatory.
- - The rating doesn't match the comment.
- - The text contains ineligible characters or is not legible.
- - The descriptive elements of the consumer experience are not entered.
- - Review identified as attempting to manipulate the average of the product or company.
- - The content is unrelated to the rated subject.
- - The text includes personal information or any other information likely to lead to identity theft: the first or last name of individuals that are not public corporations, phone numbers, specific postal addresses or email addresses, credit card, national insurance, or bank account numbers, or any other information likely to lead to identity theft.
- - The text encourages purchasing from a competitor.
- - The text indicates that the Consumer hasn’t completed his or her consumer experience.
- - The review manager considers that it could be held civilly or criminally liable.
- - The content of the review is unlawful (obscenities, language that is abusive, of a sexual nature or homophobic, racistor antisemitic.)
- - The review clearly demonstrates a conflict of interest.
- - A consumer writes an inappropriate comment concerning the content of another review or its author.
- - The text is clearly spam or mentions websites and URLs, including those of the customer or the manufacturer.
- - The text includes a call for legal action.
- - The customer expresses in writing their wish to change their review.
The reviews and the overall rating of products will be displayed on the website's product pages. The reviews and the overall rating of the website will be displayed on the Verified Reviews website for Sisley. The overall rating will also be displayed in the footer of the Sisley Paris website.
Sisley-Paris allows the possibility of answering each review received.