anti-ageing serum for an intensive firming effect
Double Tenseur Instant & Long-Term
Powerful lifting skin care with botanical extracts which is effective both immediately and in the long term.
You cannot add this quantity to your basket because you’ve reached the maximum for this product.
This product is not available
Double Tenseur Instant & Long-Term
This moisturising and ultra-sensorial fresh gel with a "second skin" effect is doubly effective, both immediately and in the long term.
- An immediate lifting and smoothing effect on the skin's surface: Oat seed extract creates a continuous, stretchy and flexible 3D mesh on the skin's surface which, as it retracts, smoothes the skin, thereby giving an immediate lifting sensation. At the same time, the combination of Rhatany and Lemon extracts tones and smoothes skin texture.
- An in-depth strengthening of the skin's firming capacity: day after day, the powerful combination of plant-based active ingredients, Tiger Nut and Cottonseed extracts, strengthens the dermal structure*.
The face is instantly firmed, features appear lifted and signs of fatigue are faded. After 4 weeks, the skin is more toned, it feels denser to the touch, as if plumped up.
* In vitro test on the active ingredients
- as a base for make-up to help foundation last longer
- as a touch up over make-up throughout the day
- in the evening for an instant beauty boost
The science of plants at the heart of this formula
- Rhatany extract: astringent and toning, contributes to an immediate lifting effect
- Lemon extract : astringent and toning
- Oat seed extract: "3D lifter" active ingredient
- Tiger Nut extract : restores the skin's elasticity
- Cotton extract: regenerating and replenishing
- Red Vine extract: anti-free radicals
- Watercress extract: tones and revitalises
- Biosaccharide solution : instant and long-term moisturising properties
- Glycerin of vegetable origin : moisturises and softens
Need personal advice or product information? Our beauty advisers are on-hand to help you from Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 5:30 pm and Friday from 9 am to 4 pm (freephone).
Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 5:30 pm
and Friday from 9 am to 4 pm (toll-free call)
Active ingredientsList of Ingredients
WATER/EAU (AQUA), PVP, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, AVENA SATIVA (OAT) KERNEL EXTRACT, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) FRUIT EXTRACT, NASTURTIUM OFFICINALE EXTRACT, SACCHARIDE HYDROLYSATE, GOSSYPIUM HERBACEUM (COTTON) SEED EXTRACT, BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) LEAF EXTRACT, KRAMERIA TRIANDRA ROOT EXTRACT, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL, CORIANDRUM SATIVUM (CORIANDER) FRUIT OIL, LITSEA CUBEBA FRUIT OIL, PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS OIL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, DIMETHICONOL, DIVINYLDIMETHICONE/DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, C12-13 PARETH-23, C12-13 PARETH-3, CITRIC ACID, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, LINALOOL, CITRAL, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, LIMONENE. IL#1A
The lists of ingredients contained in the composition of Sisley and Hair Rituel by Sisley products are regularly updated. Please refer to the ingredients list on the packageing before using the product.
Share your reviews
Only members can add a comment.
Verified Reviews is a trusted third-party selected by Sisley to collect reviews pertaining to experiences on the website and products following a purchase on the Sisley Paris website.
After an order is placed on the Sisley Paris website, customers receive an email from Verified Reviews inviting them to comment on the website and the ordered products, and rate their experience.
These ratings will be collected by Verified Reviews, and then posted on the Sisley Paris website after moderation in order to avoid the publication of reviews in the following cases:
- - The review is considered defamatory.
- - The rating doesn't match the comment.
- - The text contains ineligible characters or is not legible.
- - The descriptive elements of the consumer experience are not entered.
- - Review identified as attempting to manipulate the average of the product or company.
- - The content is unrelated to the rated subject.
- - The text includes personal information or any other information likely to lead to identity theft: the first or last name of individuals that are not public corporations, phone numbers, specific postal addresses or email addresses, credit card, national insurance, or bank account numbers, or any other information likely to lead to identity theft.
- - The text encourages purchasing from a competitor.
- - The text indicates that the Consumer hasn’t completed his or her consumer experience.
- - The review manager considers that it could be held civilly or criminally liable.
- - The content of the review is unlawful (obscenities, language that is abusive, of a sexual nature or homophobic, racistor antisemitic.)
- - The review clearly demonstrates a conflict of interest.
- - A consumer writes an inappropriate comment concerning the content of another review or its author.
- - The text is clearly spam or mentions websites and URLs, including those of the customer or the manufacturer.
- - The text includes a call for legal action.
- - The customer expresses in writing their wish to change their review.
The reviews and the overall rating of products will be displayed on the website's product pages. The reviews and the overall rating of the website will be displayed on the Verified Reviews website for Sisley. The overall rating will also be displayed in the footer of the Sisley Paris website.
Sisley-Paris allows the possibility of answering each review received.