Exfoliating cream for all skin types
A month-long nighttime program that targets signs of fatigue.
You cannot add this quantity to your cart because you’ve reached the maximum for this product.
This product is not available
Botanical D-Tox is a month-long, detoxifying, nighttime program that works during the most favorable time to address signs of fatigue. Highly concentrated in plant extracts, it works in a comprehensive manner to focus on the skin detoxification process. Essential oils complement the product with their delicate aroma and create a feeling of relaxation when applied.
At the end of the 30-day program, the complexion is visibly brightened, signs of fatigue appear reduced, the face's features appear rested, and skin is left radiant. Non-comedogenic.
The science of plants at the heart of this formula
- Rice peptide extract
- Einkorn extract: combats oxidative stress
- Ginkgo biloba extract: tones
- Rosemary extract: stimulates and tones
- Hops extract: revitalizes the skin
- Sage and Rosemary (essential oils): purify and tone
- German Chamomile extract: softens and soothes
- Marjoram (essential oil): soothes
- Lavender (essential oil): soothes and balances
- Plant-origin Glycerin: hydrates
- Shea butter: nourishes, soothes, softens and protects
- Sunflower oil: softens, nourishes and revitalizes
List of Ingredients
WATER/EAU (AQUA), HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLYL METHICONE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, SODIUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, GLYCERYL STEARATE CITRATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ADENOSINE, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT, HUMULUS LUPULUS (HOPS) EXTRACT, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN, HYDROLYZED RICE PROTEIN, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF OIL, THYMUS MASTICHINA FLOWER OIL, SALVIA OFFICINALIS (SAGE) OIL, PROPYLHEPTYL CAPRYLATE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, POLYGLYCERYL-10 STEARATE, PHOSPHOLIPIDS, HYDROXYPROPYL STARCH PHOSPHATE, DISODIUM EDTA, PPG-26-BUTETH-26, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CITRIC ACID, PHENOXYETHANOL, SORBIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TOCOPHEROL, LINALOOL, LIMONENE. IL#2A
Please note that the ingredient list in the composition of Sisley and Hair Rituel by Sisley-Paris may change or vary over time. Please refer to the product packaging you receive before using for the most up to date ingredient list.
Share your reviews
Only members can add a comment.
Verified Reviews is a trusted third-party selected by Sisley to collect reviews pertaining to experiences on the website and products following a purchase on the Sisley Paris website.
After an order is placed on the Sisley Paris website, customers receive an email from Verified Reviews inviting them to comment on the website and the ordered products, and rate their experience.
These ratings will be collected by Verified Reviews, and then posted on the Sisley Paris website after moderation in order to avoid the publication of reviews in the following cases:
- - The posted review is considered defamatory.
- - The rating doesn't match the comment.
- - The text contains random characters or is so poorly written as to be nearly unintelligible.
- - The descriptive elements of the consumer experience are not entered.
- - Review identified as attempting to manipulate the average of the product or company.
- - The content is unrelated to the rated subject.
- - The text includes personal information or any other information likely to lead to identity theft: the first or last name of individuals that are not public corporations, phone numbers, specific postal addresses or email addresses, credit card, social security, or bank account numbers, or any other information likely to lead to identity theft.
- - The text encourages purchasing from a competitor.
- - The text indicates that the Consumer hasn’t completed his or her consumer experience.
- - The review manager considers that it could be held civilly or criminally liable.
- - The content of the review is unlawful (obscenities, language that is abusive, of a sexual nature or homophobic, racist, antisemitic, etc.)
- - The review contains concrete elements demonstrating a conflict of interest.
- - A consumer writes an inappropriate comment concerning the content of another review or its author.
- - The text is clearly spam or mentions websites and URLs, including those of the customer or the manufacturer.
- - The text includes a call for legal action.
- - The customer expresses in writing their wish to change their review.
The reviews and the overall rating of products will be displayed on the website's product sheets. The reviews and the overall rating of the website will be displayed on the Verified Reviews website for Sisley. The overall rating will also be displayed in the footer of the Sisley Paris website.
Sisley-Paris leaves open the possibility of answering each review received.