Depolluting Cleansing Make-Up Remover
Eye and Lip Gel Make-up Remover
A fresh gel make-up remover, that is as gentle on the eyes as it is effective for removing stubborn make-up, even waterproof.
You cannot add this quantity to your cart because you’ve reached the maximum for this product.
This product is not available
Eye and Lip Gel Make-up Remover
The Eye and Lip Gel Make-up Remover combines effective make-up removal and true skin care benefits, to enhance the eye and lip make-up removal process into a sensorial moment of well-being and skin care.
Its soft and melting gel texture provides a pleasant sensation of freshness upon application and does not leave an oily feel.
A gentle product that works to remove even the most stubborn makeup, including waterproof, to capture make-up pigments, dust and other impurities as it clears the lashes and eyelids of the slightest trace of make-up.
Perfectly cleansed, the eye area is re-freshed and the eye contour area moisturized and more luminous .
The Gel Make-up Remover helps enhance the lashes, making them look and feel softer and glossier.
Tolerance tested under ophthalmological (and dermatological control. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
Does not leave a greasy film.
2. Apply a small amount of product onto dry skin with the fingertips, then gently massage in circular movements. Finish by wiping away product and makeup with a cotton pad. Do not rinse.
The science of plants at the heart of this formula
- Peony extract: provides softness and comfort
- Cornflower hydrolat: soothes and softens
- Pro-vitamin B5 and Glycerine of vegetable origin: contributes to the skin's hydration
- Toning key ingredients complex - Ginseng extract and Orange blossom flower water: refreshes the eye contour
List of Ingredients
WATER/EAU (AQUA), DIMETHICONE, CITRUS AURANTIUM AMARA (BITTER ORANGE) FLOWER WATER, GLYCERIN, PEG/PPG/POLYBUTYLENE GLYCOL-8/5/3 GLYCERIN, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE, PANTHENOL, CENTAUREA CYANUS FLOWER WATER, PAEONIA OFFICINALIS FLOWER EXTRACT, PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT, LAURYL GLUCOSIDE, POLYGLYCERYL-2 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, CARBOMER, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CITRIC ACID, PHENOXYETHANOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, LINALOOL, LIMONENE. IL#1A
Please note that the ingredient list in the composition of Sisley and Hair Rituel by Sisley-Paris may change or vary over time. Please refer to the product packaging you receive before using for the most up to date ingredient list.
Share your reviews
Only members can add a comment.
Verified Reviews is a trusted third-party selected by Sisley to collect reviews pertaining to experiences on the website and products following a purchase on the Sisley Paris website.
After an order is placed on the Sisley Paris website, customers receive an email from Verified Reviews inviting them to comment on the website and the ordered products, and rate their experience.
These ratings will be collected by Verified Reviews, and then posted on the Sisley Paris website after moderation in order to avoid the publication of reviews in the following cases:
- - The posted review is considered defamatory.
- - The rating doesn't match the comment.
- - The text contains random characters or is so poorly written as to be nearly unintelligible.
- - The descriptive elements of the consumer experience are not entered.
- - Review identified as attempting to manipulate the average of the product or company.
- - The content is unrelated to the rated subject.
- - The text includes personal information or any other information likely to lead to identity theft: the first or last name of individuals that are not public corporations, phone numbers, specific postal addresses or email addresses, credit card, social security, or bank account numbers, or any other information likely to lead to identity theft.
- - The text encourages purchasing from a competitor.
- - The text indicates that the Consumer hasn’t completed his or her consumer experience.
- - The review manager considers that it could be held civilly or criminally liable.
- - The content of the review is unlawful (obscenities, language that is abusive, of a sexual nature or homophobic, racist, antisemitic, etc.)
- - The review contains concrete elements demonstrating a conflict of interest.
- - A consumer writes an inappropriate comment concerning the content of another review or its author.
- - The text is clearly spam or mentions websites and URLs, including those of the customer or the manufacturer.
- - The text includes a call for legal action.
- - The customer expresses in writing their wish to change their review.
The reviews and the overall rating of products will be displayed on the website's product sheets. The reviews and the overall rating of the website will be displayed on the Verified Reviews website for Sisley. The overall rating will also be displayed in the footer of the Sisley Paris website.
Sisley-Paris leaves open the possibility of answering each review received.