Eye Contour Mask
Black Rose Eye Contour Fluid
A refreshing eye fluid with exceptional revitalizing performance, the eyes seem to be smoothed, awake and illuminated in a single stroke.
You cannot add this quantity to your cart because you’ve reached the maximum for this product.
Ce produit n'est pas disponible
Black Rose Eye Contour Fluid
The Black Rose Eye Contour Fluid is a concentration of the emblematic key ingredients from the Black Rose Collection. In a single stroke the eye contour area appears illuminated, energized, smoothed and revitalized.
The appearance of lines in this particularly fragile area is diminished, giving the visibly smoothed look of younger-looking eyes.
Dark circles appear less visible and puffiness seems reduced. The eye contour area feels fresher, more rested, luminous and radiates youth and beauty.
A UNIQUE SENSORY EXPERIENCE
Its rosy emulsion texture transforms on the skin’s surface into a fresh and melting gel.
Its cold ceramic applicator is ideal for massage and creates an immediate sensation of freshness.
Formulated without essential oils, the product is naturally scented from May Rose water.
Day after day, dark circles appear less visible and puffiness seems reduced. Lines around the eye contour area appear diminished and appear smoothed for visibly younger-looking eyes.
The science of plants at the heart of this formula
- Aquaous Black Rose extract: smoothes
- Padina pavonica extract: moisturizes and smoothes
- Vitamin E Acetate: protects
- Red Vine extract: anti-dark circle, brightens
- Caffeine: anti-puffiness
- Chlorella extract: revitalizes, illuminates
- Oily Black Rose extract: softens:Solution of Biosaccharides: moisturizes
- Shea oil: nourishes
Key ingredientsList of ingredients
AQUA/WATER/EAU, ROSA CENTIFOLIA FLOWER WATER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, ALUMINA, ISOSTEARYL ISOSTEARATE, POLYACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER-6, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAFFEINE, CHLORELLA VULGARIS EXTRACT, BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1, ROSE EXTRACT, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) LEAF EXTRACT, PADINA PAVONICA THALLUS EXTRACT, PROPYLHEPTYL CAPRYLATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, DISODIUM EDTA, POLYSORBATE 60, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TOCOPHEROL, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491). IL#1A
The lists of ingredients used in the composition of Sisley and Hair rituel by Sisley products are regularly updated. Before using any of these products, you are invited to read the list of ingredients located on its packaging.
Share your reviews
Only members can add a comment.
Verified Reviews is a trusted third-party selected by Sisley to collect reviews pertaining to experiences on the website and products following a purchase on the Sisley Paris website.
After an order is placed on the Sisley Paris website, customers receive an email from Verified Reviews inviting them to comment on the website and the ordered products, and rate their experience.
These ratings will be collected by Verified Reviews, and then posted on the Sisley Paris website after moderation in order to avoid the publication of reviews in the following cases:
- - The posted review is considered defamatory.
- - The rating doesn't match the comment.
- - The text contains random characters or is so poorly written as to be nearly unintelligible.
- - The descriptive elements of the consumer experience are not entered.
- - Review identified as attempting to manipulate the average of the product or company.
- - The content is unrelated to the rated subject.
- - The text includes personal information or any other information likely to lead to identity theft: the first or last name of individuals that are not public corporations, phone numbers, specific postal addresses or email addresses, credit card, social security, or bank account numbers, or any other information likely to lead to identity theft.
- - The text encourages purchasing from a competitor.
- - The text indicates that the Consumer hasn’t completed his or her consumer experience.
- - The review manager considers that it could be held civilly or criminally liable.
- - The content of the review is unlawful (obscenities, language that is abusive, of a sexual nature or homophobic, racist, antisemitic, etc.)
- - The review contains concrete elements demonstrating a conflict of interest.
- - A consumer writes an inappropriate comment concerning the content of another review or its author.
- - The text is clearly spam or mentions websites and URLs, including those of the customer or the manufacturer.
- - The text includes a call for legal action.
- - The customer expresses in writing their wish to change their review.
The reviews and the overall rating of products will be displayed on the website's product sheets. The reviews and the overall rating of the website will be displayed on the Verified Reviews website for Sisley. The overall rating will also be displayed in the footer of the Sisley Paris website.
Sisley-Paris leaves open the possibility of answering each review received.