Black Rose Skin Infusion Cream
All the power of Black Rose extracts at the heart of a remarkable texture.
You cannot add this quantity to your cart because you’ve reached the maximum for this product.
Ce produit n'est pas disponible
Black Rose Skin Infusion Cream
Black Rose Skin Infusion Cream is the perfect daily skin care for creating the appearance of a plumped and radiant complexion. It is based on the three fundamentals of the Black Rose range for even more effectiveness and pleasure:
- A luxurious texture
- A delicate and addictive scent
- Visible, youth-enhancing actions
Alkekengi calyx extract and Padina pavonica combine to visibly plump skin creating a more youthful appearance. Black Rose aqueous extract helps the complexion's texture appear more smooth to improve reflection of light. Hibiscus flower extract and Alpine Rose extract boost radiance and fight combat dulling of the complexion.
An exceptional application: the silky texture transforms into micro-droplets of water and permeates the skin. Hydrated, the skin is infused with moisture, as if rejuvenated.
The combination of oily Black Rose extract, May Rose water and Shea and Camelina oils leaves the skin soft, bringing an instant sensation of freshness and long-lasting comfort.
The olfactory signature of Black Rose skin care - essential oils of Rose, Magnolia and Geranium - awakens the senses and provides an immediate sensation of well-being.
Tolerance tested under dermatological control. Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive. Non-comedogenic.
2018 ELLE International Beauty Award
2018 Glamour Best Moisturizer Award
2018 Marie Claire Prix D’Excellence Award
DAY AFTER DAY The skin care helps support the elasticity of more youthful skin. The complexion is more radiant and fresh. The skin regains its vitality, it “breathes” youthfulness.
The science of plants at the heart of this formula
- Black Rose oil extract: moisturizes and softens
- Black Rose aqueous extract: surface smoothing effect
- Alpine Rose extract: combats the dulling
- May Rose water: softens and freshens
- Alkekengi calyx extract
- Padina pavonica extract: moisturizes and plumps
- Hibiscus flower extract: tones the skin, gently exfoliates
- Shea and Camelina oils: provide long-lasting comfort
- Vitamin E Acetate: anti-free radicals
- Biosaccharide solution: creates a moist film on the skin's surface
- Glycerin of vegetable origin: moisturizes and softens
Key ingredientsList of ingredients
INGREDIENTS : WATER/EAU (AQUA), ROSA CENTIFOLIA FLOWER WATER, GLYCERIN, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, DIMETHICONE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CAMELINA SATIVA SEED OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1, PHYSALIS ALKEKENGI CALYX EXTRACT, RHODODENDRON FERRUGINEUM EXTRACT, HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA FLOWER EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, ROSE EXTRACT, PADINA PAVONICA THALLUS EXTRACT, MICHELIA ALBA LEAF OIL, PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS OIL, ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER OIL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DIMETHICONE/PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER, LAURYL PEG-10 TRIS (TRIMETHYLSILOXY)SILYLETHYL DIMETHICONE, HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL, CITRIC ACID, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), LINALOOL, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, CITRAL, EUGENOL. IL#1A
The lists of ingredients used in the composition of Sisley and Hair rituel by Sisley products are regularly updated. Before using any of these products, you are invited to read the list of ingredients located on its packaging.
Share your reviews
Only members can add a comment.
Verified Reviews is a trusted third-party selected by Sisley to collect reviews pertaining to experiences on the website and products following a purchase on the Sisley Paris website.
After an order is placed on the Sisley Paris website, customers receive an email from Verified Reviews inviting them to comment on the website and the ordered products, and rate their experience.
These ratings will be collected by Verified Reviews, and then posted on the Sisley Paris website after moderation in order to avoid the publication of reviews in the following cases:
- - The posted review is considered defamatory.
- - The rating doesn't match the comment.
- - The text contains random characters or is so poorly written as to be nearly unintelligible.
- - The descriptive elements of the consumer experience are not entered.
- - Review identified as attempting to manipulate the average of the product or company.
- - The content is unrelated to the rated subject.
- - The text includes personal information or any other information likely to lead to identity theft: the first or last name of individuals that are not public corporations, phone numbers, specific postal addresses or email addresses, credit card, social security, or bank account numbers, or any other information likely to lead to identity theft.
- - The text encourages purchasing from a competitor.
- - The text indicates that the Consumer hasn’t completed his or her consumer experience.
- - The review manager considers that it could be held civilly or criminally liable.
- - The content of the review is unlawful (obscenities, language that is abusive, of a sexual nature or homophobic, racist, antisemitic, etc.)
- - The review contains concrete elements demonstrating a conflict of interest.
- - A consumer writes an inappropriate comment concerning the content of another review or its author.
- - The text is clearly spam or mentions websites and URLs, including those of the customer or the manufacturer.
- - The text includes a call for legal action.
- - The customer expresses in writing their wish to change their review.
The reviews and the overall rating of products will be displayed on the website's product sheets. The reviews and the overall rating of the website will be displayed on the Verified Reviews website for Sisley. The overall rating will also be displayed in the footer of the Sisley Paris website.
Sisley-Paris leaves open the possibility of answering each review received.