Black Rose Precious Face Oil
Black Rose Cream Mask
A cream mask that has been specifically formulated to instantly help the complexion appear more youthful and energized look.
You cannot add this quantity to your cart because you’ve reached the maximum for this product.
Ce produit n'est pas disponible
Black Rose Cream Mask
The Black Rose Cream Mask offers the skin the look of "instant youth". Rich in anti-aging ingredients (Black Rose, Padina pavonica, and Alkekengi calyx extracts), it immediately works on diminishing signs of fatigue and leaves the skin looking more youthful and energized. It brings together three actions to restore a luminous complexion in just 10 to 15 minutes:
1. A smoothing and plumping action
2. A revitalizing action
3. A softening and hydrating action
Deliciously scented with rose, this soft, creamy mask creates a moment of relaxation and pleasure.
The science of plants at the heart of this formula
- Black Rose: smoothing, Alkekengi Calyx extract
- Padina pavonica
- Vitamin E acetate
- Red Vine: promotes radiance
- Chlorella: revitalizes
- Geranium (essential oil)
- Great Mullen: soothes
- Shea butter: nourishes, soothes, and softens
- Provitamin B5: softens and hydrates
- Rose and Magnolia (essential oils): soothe
- Vegetable Glycerin: hydrates
- Phytosqualane: emollient and hydrates
Key ingredientsList of ingredients
INGREDIENTS : WATER/EAU (AQUA), BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, GLYCERIN, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, SQUALANE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PANTHENOL, PHYSALIS ALKEKENGI CALYX EXTRACT, VERBASCUM THAPSUS EXTRACT, ALGAE EXTRACT, ROSE EXTRACT, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) LEAF EXTRACT, PADINA PAVONICA THALLUS EXTRACT, MICHELIA ALBA LEAF OIL, PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS OIL, ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER OIL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, POLYSORBATE 60, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, DISODIUM EDTA, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PEG-12 DIMETHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, BHT, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), LINALOOL, CITRONELLOL, LIMONENE. IL#3A
The lists of ingredients used in the composition of Sisley and Hair rituel by Sisley products are regularly updated. Before using any of these products, you are invited to read the list of ingredients located on its packaging.
Share your reviews
Only members can add a comment.
Verified Reviews is a trusted third-party selected by Sisley to collect reviews pertaining to experiences on the website and products following a purchase on the Sisley Paris website.
After an order is placed on the Sisley Paris website, customers receive an email from Verified Reviews inviting them to comment on the website and the ordered products, and rate their experience.
These ratings will be collected by Verified Reviews, and then posted on the Sisley Paris website after moderation in order to avoid the publication of reviews in the following cases:
- - The posted review is considered defamatory.
- - The rating doesn't match the comment.
- - The text contains random characters or is so poorly written as to be nearly unintelligible.
- - The descriptive elements of the consumer experience are not entered.
- - Review identified as attempting to manipulate the average of the product or company.
- - The content is unrelated to the rated subject.
- - The text includes personal information or any other information likely to lead to identity theft: the first or last name of individuals that are not public corporations, phone numbers, specific postal addresses or email addresses, credit card, social security, or bank account numbers, or any other information likely to lead to identity theft.
- - The text encourages purchasing from a competitor.
- - The text indicates that the Consumer hasn’t completed his or her consumer experience.
- - The review manager considers that it could be held civilly or criminally liable.
- - The content of the review is unlawful (obscenities, language that is abusive, of a sexual nature or homophobic, racist, antisemitic, etc.)
- - The review contains concrete elements demonstrating a conflict of interest.
- - A consumer writes an inappropriate comment concerning the content of another review or its author.
- - The text is clearly spam or mentions websites and URLs, including those of the customer or the manufacturer.
- - The text includes a call for legal action.
- - The customer expresses in writing their wish to change their review.
The reviews and the overall rating of products will be displayed on the website's product sheets. The reviews and the overall rating of the website will be displayed on the Verified Reviews website for Sisley. The overall rating will also be displayed in the footer of the Sisley Paris website.
Sisley-Paris leaves open the possibility of answering each review received.