Intense anti-aging hydration
This serum targets the skin’s natural hydration mechanisms for intense and continuous anti-aging hydration.
You cannot add this quantity to your cart because you’ve reached the maximum for this product.
This product is not available
Hydra-Global Serum is the first fundamental daily step in reinforcing the skin’s power of auto-hydration.
To boost the skin’s intensive natural hydration, the serum has 3 unique features:
1. THE SKIN’S POWER OF AUTO-HYDRATION
A powerful hydration booster, it acts on the 3 key stages of the water cycle by using the power of key ingredients of natural origins.
• It supports the increase of water reserves (Yeast extracts of Blue Agave from Mexico and Carob seeds; Japanese Cedar bud extract)
• It promotes water circulation (Wild Pansy extract, quenches)
• It lastingly retains water (Iris extract and Edelweiss extract)
Rehydrated from within, the skin looks more beautiful and lastingly hydrated and supple.
2. A SENSORIAL WATERY TEXTURE AND AN ENERGIZING SCENT
A fresh, delicate and light texture that leaves a bare-skin sensation. Instantly absorbed, it allows daily skin care to be applied immediately. The olfactory signature of the Hydra-Global range: the essential oils of Sage, Lavender, and Marjoram naturally SCENT the serum.
3. NUMEROUS POSSIBILITIES BASED ON YOUR SKIN'S NEEDS
• An ideal addition to all skin care routines: it completes the care, bringing intense hydration to all skin types
• As part of the expert moisturizing duo: daily use of Hydra-Global Moisturizer combined with the serum supports optimal skin moisturizing performance
• An ideal addition to support all skin types (dry, normal, combination or oily) that may suffer from dehydration at times due to various factors, including weather, sun, wind, air conditioning or lifestyle.
Non-comedogenic. Oil free.
The science of plants at the heart of this formula
List of Ingredients
WATER/EAU (AQUA), GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE, ISODECYL NEOPENTANOATE, ALCOHOL DENAT., POLYACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER-6, SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, LEONTOPODIUM ALPINUM FLOWER/LEAF EXTRACT, IRIS FLORENTINA ROOT EXTRACT, MENTHA AQUATICA LEAF EXTRACT, YEAST (FAEX) EXTRACT, MALACHITE EXTRACT, ADENOSINE, VIOLA TRICOLOR EXTRACT, CRYPTOMERIA JAPONICA BUD EXTRACT, CERATONIA SILIQUA (CAROB) SEED EXTRACT, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL, THYMUS MASTICHINA FLOWER OIL, SALVIA OFFICINALIS (SAGE) OIL, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, XANTHAN GUM, DISODIUM EDTA, CITRIC ACID, POLYSORBATE 60, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, SODIUM CITRATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SORBIC ACID, LINALOOL, LIMONENE, GERANIOL. IL#1A
Please note that the ingredient list in the composition of Sisley and Hair Rituel by Sisley-Paris may change or vary over time. Please refer to the product packaging you receive before using for the most up to date ingredient list.
Share your reviews
and earn five (5) My Sisley Club Loyalty Points**
Verified Reviews is a trusted third-party selected by Sisley to collect reviews pertaining to experiences on the website and products following a purchase on the Sisley Paris website.
After an order is placed on the Sisley Paris website, customers receive an email from Verified Reviews inviting them to comment on the website and the ordered products, and rate their experience.
These ratings will be collected by Verified Reviews, and then posted on the Sisley Paris website after moderation in order to avoid the publication of reviews in the following cases:
- - The posted review is considered defamatory.
- - The rating doesn't match the comment.
- - The text contains random characters or is so poorly written as to be nearly unintelligible.
- - The descriptive elements of the consumer experience are not entered.
- - Review identified as attempting to manipulate the average of the product or company.
- - The content is unrelated to the rated subject.
- - The text includes personal information or any other information likely to lead to identity theft: the first or last name of individuals that are not public corporations, phone numbers, specific postal addresses or email addresses, credit card, social security, or bank account numbers, or any other information likely to lead to identity theft.
- - The text encourages purchasing from a competitor.
- - The text indicates that the Consumer hasn’t completed his or her consumer experience.
- - The review manager considers that it could be held civilly or criminally liable.
- - The content of the review is unlawful (obscenities, language that is abusive, of a sexual nature or homophobic, racist, antisemitic, etc.)
- - The review contains concrete elements demonstrating a conflict of interest.
- - A consumer writes an inappropriate comment concerning the content of another review or its author.
- - The text is clearly spam or mentions websites and URLs, including those of the customer or the manufacturer.
- - The text includes a call for legal action.
- - The customer expresses in writing their wish to change their review.
The reviews and the overall rating of products will be displayed on the website's product sheets. The reviews and the overall rating of the website will be displayed on the Verified Reviews website for Sisley. The overall rating will also be displayed in the footer of the Sisley Paris website.
Sisley-Paris leaves open the possibility of answering each review received.