Intensive anti-cellulite body care*
Energizing Foaming Exfoliant for the Body
An exfoliating body care product for softer and more toned skin.
You cannot add this quantity to your cart because you’ve reached the maximum for this product.
Ce produit n'est pas disponible
Energizing Foaming Exfoliant for the Body
The Energizing Foaming Exfoliant for the Body joins the pleasure of a shower gel with the performance of an exfoliant skin care product. It combines the benefits of essential oils (Lavender and Rosemary), exfoliating micro particles, and plant extracts to eliminate dead skin cells and rough patches. With its energizing and refreshing scent, its light foam has a invigorating effect. The skin is left visibly supple, soft, smoothed, and toned. The formula helps to prepare skin to receive the benefits of skin care products and improve the effect of a self tanner. Appropriate for all skin types.
The science of plants at the heart of this formula
Key ingredientsList of ingredients
INGREDIENTS : WATER/EAU (AQUA), BAMBUSA ARUNDINACEA STEM EXTRACT, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, POTASSIUM LAURYL SULFATE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, PEG-40 GLYCERYL COCOATE, GLYCERIN, SODIUM CHLORIDE, MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE (PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM), SAPONARIA OFFICINALIS EXTRACT, EQUISETUM ARVENSE EXTRACT, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF OIL, SODIUM COCETH SULFATE, CITRIC ACID, POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, LACTIC ACID, SODIUM CITRATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SORBIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, LINALOOL, LIMONENE. IL#3A
The lists of ingredients used in the composition of Sisley and Hair rituel by Sisley products are regularly updated. Before using any of these products, you are invited to read the list of ingredients located on its packaging.
Hydrating Body Care
Anti-Aging serum for an intensive firming effect
Share your reviews
Only members can add a comment.
Verified Reviews is a trusted third-party selected by Sisley to collect reviews pertaining to experiences on the website and products following a purchase on the Sisley Paris website.
After an order is placed on the Sisley Paris website, customers receive an email from Verified Reviews inviting them to comment on the website and the ordered products, and rate their experience.
These ratings will be collected by Verified Reviews, and then posted on the Sisley Paris website after moderation in order to avoid the publication of reviews in the following cases:
- - The posted review is considered defamatory.
- - The rating doesn't match the comment.
- - The text contains random characters or is so poorly written as to be nearly unintelligible.
- - The descriptive elements of the consumer experience are not entered.
- - Review identified as attempting to manipulate the average of the product or company.
- - The content is unrelated to the rated subject.
- - The text includes personal information or any other information likely to lead to identity theft: the first or last name of individuals that are not public corporations, phone numbers, specific postal addresses or email addresses, credit card, social security, or bank account numbers, or any other information likely to lead to identity theft.
- - The text encourages purchasing from a competitor.
- - The text indicates that the Consumer hasn’t completed his or her consumer experience.
- - The review manager considers that it could be held civilly or criminally liable.
- - The content of the review is unlawful (obscenities, language that is abusive, of a sexual nature or homophobic, racist, antisemitic, etc.)
- - The review contains concrete elements demonstrating a conflict of interest.
- - A consumer writes an inappropriate comment concerning the content of another review or its author.
- - The text is clearly spam or mentions websites and URLs, including those of the customer or the manufacturer.
- - The text includes a call for legal action.
- - The customer expresses in writing their wish to change their review.
The reviews and the overall rating of products will be displayed on the website's product sheets. The reviews and the overall rating of the website will be displayed on the Verified Reviews website for Sisley. The overall rating will also be displayed in the footer of the Sisley Paris website.
Sisley-Paris leaves open the possibility of answering each review received.