Luminous matte perfecting veil
Phyto-Teint Ultra Eclat 3 Natural
Fluid foundation for a long-lasting, even, natural, and radiant complexion.
You cannot add this quantity to your basket because you’ve reached the maximum for this product.
This product is not available
Phyto-Teint Ultra Eclat, light diffusing oil-free fluid foundation.
Skin that’s even more flawless, instantly thanks to an improved blurring effect, imperfections fade away, the skin texture is blurred, the skin is mattified, and its radiance is revealed.
Day after day, a mineral complex acts to progressively improve the complexion’s natural radiance.
On the surface: Buckwheat seed extract preserves the complexion's radiance by acting like an anti-pollution shield*. Finally, extracts of Mallow and Gardenia flower provide hydration and comfort for fresh-feeling skin.
The long-lasting, lightweight and blendable texture offers a very natural velvety finish and a medium buildable coverage.
Oil-free. A range of 14 natural and ultra-luminous shades for all skin tones, from pale skin to dark skin. *ex vivo test
Day after day, the complexion’s natural radiance is visibly improved, the skin is protected daily and moisturised all day long.
The science of plants at the heart of this formula
- A mineral Complex – Copper, Zinc, Magnesium – acts like a real "breath of fresh air" for more luminous skin, day after day
- Buckwheat seed extract: preserves the complexion's radiance by acting like an anti-pollution shield and protecting the skin from environmental damage
- Mallow extract: possesses moisturising and softening properties
- Gardenia flower extract: moisturising, softening and emollient properties
Need personal advice or product information? Our beauty advisers are on-hand to help you from Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 5:30 pm and Friday from 9 am to 4 pm (freephone).
Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 5:30 pm
and Friday from 9 am to 4 pm (toll-free call)
Active ingredientsList of Ingredients
WATER/EAU (AQUA), DIMETHICONE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, SILICA, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, ISOHEXADECANE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, ETHYLENE/ACRYLIC ACID COPOLYMER, POLYSORBATE 20, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM CHLORIDE, POLYGONUM FAGOPYRUM (BUCKWHEAT) SEED EXTRACT, MALVA SYLVESTRIS (MALLOW) FLOWER EXTRACT, GARDENIA FLORIDA FLOWER EXTRACT, DISODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE, ALUMINUM/MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE STEARATE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE, MAGNESIUM ASPARTATE, ZINC GLUCONATE, POLOXAMER 338, COPPER GLUCONATE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, MAY CONTAIN [+/- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)], HEXYL CINNAMAL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, CITRONELLOL, LINALOOL, EUGENOL, GERANIOL, COUMARIN, BENZYL SALICYLATE. IL#1A
The lists of ingredients contained in the composition of Sisley and Hair Rituel by Sisley products are regularly updated. Please refer to the ingredients list on the packageing before using the product.
SHARE YOUR REVIEW
and earn a My Sisley Club loyalty point **
Verified Reviews is a trusted third-party selected by Sisley to collect reviews pertaining to experiences on the website and products following a purchase on the Sisley Paris website.
After an order is placed on the Sisley Paris website, customers receive an email from Verified Reviews inviting them to comment on the website and the ordered products, and rate their experience.
These ratings will be collected by Verified Reviews, and then posted on the Sisley Paris website after moderation in order to avoid the publication of reviews in the following cases:
- - The review is considered defamatory.
- - The rating doesn't match the comment.
- - The text contains ineligible characters or is not legible.
- - The descriptive elements of the consumer experience are not entered.
- - Review identified as attempting to manipulate the average of the product or company.
- - The content is unrelated to the rated subject.
- - The text includes personal information or any other information likely to lead to identity theft: the first or last name of individuals that are not public corporations, phone numbers, specific postal addresses or email addresses, credit card, national insurance, or bank account numbers, or any other information likely to lead to identity theft.
- - The text encourages purchasing from a competitor.
- - The text indicates that the Consumer hasn’t completed his or her consumer experience.
- - The review manager considers that it could be held civilly or criminally liable.
- - The content of the review is unlawful (obscenities, language that is abusive, of a sexual nature or homophobic, racistor antisemitic.)
- - The review clearly demonstrates a conflict of interest.
- - A consumer writes an inappropriate comment concerning the content of another review or its author.
- - The text is clearly spam or mentions websites and URLs, including those of the customer or the manufacturer.
- - The text includes a call for legal action.
- - The customer expresses in writing their wish to change their review.
The reviews and the overall rating of products will be displayed on the website's product pages. The reviews and the overall rating of the website will be displayed on the Verified Reviews website for Sisley. The overall rating will also be displayed in the footer of the Sisley Paris website.
Sisley-Paris allows the possibility of answering each review received.