The wonder balm for hair
Velvet Sleeping Mask Set
Velvet Sleeping Mask with Saffron Flowers, and travel sizes of the Floral Toning Lotion 30ml, Velvet Nourishing Cream 10ml, and Black Rose Precious Oil
You cannot add this quantity to your cart because you’ve reached the maximum for this product.
This product is not available
Velvet Sleeping Mask Set
The soothing and restorative Velvet Sleeping Mask with Saffron flowers helps dry skin replenish its comfort overnight.
- Supports skin’s nocturnal natural activity.
At night, protected from damage, the skin devotes itself to restoring. This soothing mask supports dry skin in its nocturnal restoration due to the most effective ingredients (Thyme Honey, Shea butter). Upon awaking, the skin has ""recovered"" and appears revitalized, as well as looks and feels softer and more radiant.
- Intensely nourishes and moisturizes
A result of a cocktail of powerful plant-based key ingredients (Macadamia and Cottonseed oils, Kokum butter, Japanese Lilyturf and Padina pavonica extracts).
- Comforts and soothes dry skin.
It provides immediate well-being with its comforting texture and honey and orange blossom scent of natural origin that envelop the skin in a bubble of softness.
Saffron flower extract soothes dry skin to help it regains comfort and suppleness upon awaking.
This mask can also be used as an SOS Mask to provide relief and comfort in just 10 minutes.
2020 Town&Country.com Luxury Beauty Award
2020 Harper’s Bazaar Anti-Aging Award
As an SOS mask: Enveloped in a bubble of softness, the skin feels more nourished, comfortable, smooth, soft and supple in 10 minutes.
As an SOS Mask, apply a thick layer to the face and neck. Leave on for 10 minutes. Massage in the excess.
The science of plants at the heart of this formula
- Saffron flower extract: soothes sensations of discomfort
- Thyme Honey: restoring ingredient
- Shea butter: nourishes and restores
- Duo of oils - Macadamia and Cottonseed oils: nourishes
- Kokum butter: highly lipid-repleneshing
- Japanese Lilyturf extract: nourishes and moisturizes
- Padina pavonica extract: moisturizes
- A complex of moisturizing key ingredients – Plant-based glycerin and Pro-Vitamin B5: moisturizes
List of Ingredients
WATER/EAU (AQUA), BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, DIMETHICONE, GARCINIA INDICA SEED BUTTER, MACADAMIA INTEGRIFOLIA SEED OIL, GLYCERIN, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GOSSYPIUM HERBACEUM (COTTON) SEED OIL, SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE, HONEY/MIEL (MEL), PANTHENOL, OPHIOPOGON JAPONICUS ROOT EXTRACT, CROCUS SATIVUS FLOWER EXTRACT, PADINA PAVONICA THALLUS EXTRACT, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, PROPANEDIOL, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, DISODIUM EDTA, CITRIC ACID, POLYSORBATE 60, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, SODIUM CITRATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TOCOPHEROL, GERANIOL, CITRONELLOL. IL#1A
Please note that the ingredient list in the composition of Sisley and Hair Rituel by Sisley-Paris may change or vary over time. Please refer to the product packaging you receive before using for the most up to date ingredient list.
Share your reviews
and earn five (5) My Sisley Club Loyalty Points**
Verified Reviews is a trusted third-party selected by Sisley to collect reviews pertaining to experiences on the website and products following a purchase on the Sisley Paris website.
After an order is placed on the Sisley Paris website, customers receive an email from Verified Reviews inviting them to comment on the website and the ordered products, and rate their experience.
These ratings will be collected by Verified Reviews, and then posted on the Sisley Paris website after moderation in order to avoid the publication of reviews in the following cases:
- - The posted review is considered defamatory.
- - The rating doesn't match the comment.
- - The text contains random characters or is so poorly written as to be nearly unintelligible.
- - The descriptive elements of the consumer experience are not entered.
- - Review identified as attempting to manipulate the average of the product or company.
- - The content is unrelated to the rated subject.
- - The text includes personal information or any other information likely to lead to identity theft: the first or last name of individuals that are not public corporations, phone numbers, specific postal addresses or email addresses, credit card, social security, or bank account numbers, or any other information likely to lead to identity theft.
- - The text encourages purchasing from a competitor.
- - The text indicates that the Consumer hasn’t completed his or her consumer experience.
- - The review manager considers that it could be held civilly or criminally liable.
- - The content of the review is unlawful (obscenities, language that is abusive, of a sexual nature or homophobic, racist, antisemitic, etc.)
- - The review contains concrete elements demonstrating a conflict of interest.
- - A consumer writes an inappropriate comment concerning the content of another review or its author.
- - The text is clearly spam or mentions websites and URLs, including those of the customer or the manufacturer.
- - The text includes a call for legal action.
- - The customer expresses in writing their wish to change their review.
The reviews and the overall rating of products will be displayed on the website's product sheets. The reviews and the overall rating of the website will be displayed on the Verified Reviews website for Sisley. The overall rating will also be displayed in the footer of the Sisley Paris website.
Sisley-Paris leaves open the possibility of answering each review received.