Restorative Sleeping Mask
Velvet Nourishing Cream with Saffron Flowers
A nourishing skin care product that acts against skin dryness to make it more hydrated, comfortable and beautiful
You cannot add this quantity to your cart because you’ve reached the maximum for this product.
This product is not available
Velvet Nourishing Cream with Saffron Flowers
The Velvet Nourishing Cream with Saffron flowers combines sensoriality and efficiency for more comfortable skin.
Skin care without compromise that has 3 actions for visibly more beautiful skin:
1. WORKS DAY AND NIGHT
This skin care product works day and night, providing double targeted action.
- During the day, Buckwheat seed extract helps support protection
- At night, Shea butter supports nourishment.
2. THE PLEASURE OF SOOTHED SKIN
Saffron flower extract, a new Sisley key ingredient, soothes dry skin.
The skin feels more comfortable and the complexion looks revived.
The velvety texture envelops skin to comfort it.
3. A CREAM THAT INTENSELY NOURISHES AND MOISTURIZES THE SKIN
• NOURISHING EFFECT
A trio of oils rich in omega 6, 7 and 9 (Cottonseed, Macadamia and Sunflower) help revives the skin’s suppleness and comfort.
Japanese Lilyturf extract nourishes the skin.
• MOISTURIZING EFFECT
A complex of moisturizing key ingredients quenches the skin.
Padina pavonica and Japanese Lilyturf extracts support moisturization.
An ultra-sensory, velvety texture, both rich and delicate, with a non-shiny finish which allows make-up to be applied immediately.
A scent of natural origin with notes of honey and orange blossom provides a sensation of well-being.
The science of plants at the heart of this formula
- Buckwheat seed extract
- Shea butter: nourishes
- Saffron flower extract: soothes
- Trio of oils rich in omega 6, 7 and 9 (Macadamia, Cottonseed and Sunflower): nourishes
- Japanese Lilyturf extract: nourishes and moisturizes
- Padina pavonica extract: moisturizes
- A complex of moisturizing key ingredients (Wheat Sugar derivative, Plant-based glycerin and Pro-Vitamin B5): moisturizes
List of Ingredients
WATER/EAU (AQUA), PROPYLHEPTYL CAPRYLATE, GLYCERIN, MACADAMIA INTEGRIFOLIA SEED OIL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, SQUALANE, GOSSYPIUM HERBACEUM (COTTON) SEED OIL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, GLYCERYL STEARATE CITRATE, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, OPHIOPOGON JAPONICUS ROOT EXTRACT, CROCUS SATIVUS FLOWER EXTRACT, POLYGONUM FAGOPYRUM (BUCKWHEAT) SEED EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, PADINA PAVONICA THALLUS EXTRACT, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, CETYL ALCOHOL, PROPANEDIOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, HYDROXYPROPYL STARCH PHOSPHATE, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL , CITRIC ACID, POLYSORBATE 60, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, SODIUM CITRATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, GERANIOL, CITRONELLOL. IL#1A
Please note that the ingredient list in the composition of Sisley and Hair Rituel by Sisley-Paris may change or vary over time. Please refer to the product packaging you receive before using for the most up to date ingredient list.
Share your reviews
and earn five (5) My Sisley Club Loyalty Points**
Verified Reviews is a trusted third-party selected by Sisley to collect reviews pertaining to experiences on the website and products following a purchase on the Sisley Paris website.
After an order is placed on the Sisley Paris website, customers receive an email from Verified Reviews inviting them to comment on the website and the ordered products, and rate their experience.
These ratings will be collected by Verified Reviews, and then posted on the Sisley Paris website after moderation in order to avoid the publication of reviews in the following cases:
- - The posted review is considered defamatory.
- - The rating doesn't match the comment.
- - The text contains random characters or is so poorly written as to be nearly unintelligible.
- - The descriptive elements of the consumer experience are not entered.
- - Review identified as attempting to manipulate the average of the product or company.
- - The content is unrelated to the rated subject.
- - The text includes personal information or any other information likely to lead to identity theft: the first or last name of individuals that are not public corporations, phone numbers, specific postal addresses or email addresses, credit card, social security, or bank account numbers, or any other information likely to lead to identity theft.
- - The text encourages purchasing from a competitor.
- - The text indicates that the Consumer hasn’t completed his or her consumer experience.
- - The review manager considers that it could be held civilly or criminally liable.
- - The content of the review is unlawful (obscenities, language that is abusive, of a sexual nature or homophobic, racist, antisemitic, etc.)
- - The review contains concrete elements demonstrating a conflict of interest.
- - A consumer writes an inappropriate comment concerning the content of another review or its author.
- - The text is clearly spam or mentions websites and URLs, including those of the customer or the manufacturer.
- - The text includes a call for legal action.
- - The customer expresses in writing their wish to change their review.
The reviews and the overall rating of products will be displayed on the website's product sheets. The reviews and the overall rating of the website will be displayed on the Verified Reviews website for Sisley. The overall rating will also be displayed in the footer of the Sisley Paris website.
Sisley-Paris leaves open the possibility of answering each review received.