Protection & Hydration
Self Tanning Hydrating Body Skin Care
The perfect alternative to sun exposure, gives the skin a golden glow while deeply moisturizing it.
You cannot add this quantity to your cart because you’ve reached the maximum for this product.
Ce produit n'est pas disponible
Self Tanning Hydrating Body Skin Care
The Self Tanning Hydrating Body Skin Care offers a natural and uniform tan for immediately moisturized and radiant golden skin :
- The body is ideally tanned due to a rapid and long-lasting coloration, closest to the natural tan.
- The skin looks intensely moisturized due to a quenching complex of key ingredients that continuously retains water. The skin is softer, more supple and luminous.
The fresh, floral scent and rich and comfortable texture offer a very soft finish on the skin and allow for an even application without streaks on the body.
The formula's advantage : Macadamia oil, known for its nourishing and soothing properties, helps maintain the hydration and suppleness of the skin.
NEW: A velvety applicator mitt, washable and reusable, is provided. It facilitates the application of the self tanner for an even bronzed effect.
Suitable for all skin tones.
The science of plants at the heart of this formula
Key ingredientsList of ingredients
WATER/EAU (AQUA), C9-12 ALKANE, DIHYDROXYACETONE, GLYCERIN, PROPYLHEPTYL CAPRYLATE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, CAPRYLYL METHICONE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, MACADAMIA INTEGRIFOLIA SEED OIL, ARACHIDYL ALCOHOL, ERYTHRULOSE, SILICA, SESAMUM INDICUM (SESAME) OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES, STEVIA REBAUDIANA LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA FLOWER EXTRACT, BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, DIMETHICONE, POLYSILICONE-11, ARACHIDYL GLUCOSIDE, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, CETEARETH-33, XANTHAN GUM, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, DIMETHICONOL, POLYSORBATE 60, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, ACETYLATED GLYCOL STEARATE, TRIHYDROXYSTEARIN, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), SORBIC ACID, PHENOXYETHANOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, TOCOPHEROL, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, CINNAMYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL BENZOATE, FARNESOL. IL#1A
The lists of ingredients used in the composition of Sisley and Hair rituel by Sisley products are regularly updated. Before using any of these products, you are invited to read the list of ingredients located on its packaging.
Share your reviews
Only members can add a comment.
Verified Reviews is a trusted third-party selected by Sisley to collect reviews pertaining to experiences on the website and products following a purchase on the Sisley Paris website.
After an order is placed on the Sisley Paris website, customers receive an email from Verified Reviews inviting them to comment on the website and the ordered products, and rate their experience.
These ratings will be collected by Verified Reviews, and then posted on the Sisley Paris website after moderation in order to avoid the publication of reviews in the following cases:
- - The posted review is considered defamatory.
- - The rating doesn't match the comment.
- - The text contains random characters or is so poorly written as to be nearly unintelligible.
- - The descriptive elements of the consumer experience are not entered.
- - Review identified as attempting to manipulate the average of the product or company.
- - The content is unrelated to the rated subject.
- - The text includes personal information or any other information likely to lead to identity theft: the first or last name of individuals that are not public corporations, phone numbers, specific postal addresses or email addresses, credit card, social security, or bank account numbers, or any other information likely to lead to identity theft.
- - The text encourages purchasing from a competitor.
- - The text indicates that the Consumer hasn’t completed his or her consumer experience.
- - The review manager considers that it could be held civilly or criminally liable.
- - The content of the review is unlawful (obscenities, language that is abusive, of a sexual nature or homophobic, racist, antisemitic, etc.)
- - The review contains concrete elements demonstrating a conflict of interest.
- - A consumer writes an inappropriate comment concerning the content of another review or its author.
- - The text is clearly spam or mentions websites and URLs, including those of the customer or the manufacturer.
- - The text includes a call for legal action.
- - The customer expresses in writing their wish to change their review.
The reviews and the overall rating of products will be displayed on the website's product sheets. The reviews and the overall rating of the website will be displayed on the Verified Reviews website for Sisley. The overall rating will also be displayed in the footer of the Sisley Paris website.
Sisley-Paris leaves open the possibility of answering each review received.