3-in-1 architect pencil for the brows
Phyto-Sourcils Fix N°1 Transparent
A gel for natural, thickened, tamed eyebrows in a single stroke.
You cannot add this quantity to your cart because you’ve reached the maximum for this product.
Ce produit n'est pas disponible
Phyto-Sourcils Fix is a thickening and setting gel for eyebrows. This formula enriched with nylon fibers adds body to eyebrows, for an instant look of fullness. The perfect synergy of tamed, fullness, the eyebrows stay in place all day without stiffness. Shade 0 is completely invisible to tame eyebrows discreetly. Shades 1 and 2 subtly color eyebrows for an intensified look.
The micro-sculpting brush enables precise application for a precise shape with a very natural result. One single stroke for slightly highlighted eyebrows, or several for a more intense, yet still natural shape and effect.
Phyto-Sourcils Fix is long-lasting and rub-proof and enriched with key skin care ingredients (Pro-vitamin B5 and Passionflower extract). Opthalmologically tested.
2018 TotalBeauty.com Editor’s Pick
1- Highlight the brows: Apply Phyto-Sourcils Fix on its own for a very natural result. Brows are tamed and thickened. The shape is more precise.
2- Perfect the brows: Fill in the eyebrows hair by hair, using Phyto-Sourcils Perfect. Complete the look with a few strokes of Phyto-Sourcils Fix for a perfect shape.
3- Redefine the brows: Redefine the shape of the eyebrows with Phyto-Sourcils Design. Follow with a few strokes of Phyto-Sourcils Fix for an even more defined & intensified look and long-lasting hold.
Key ingredientsList of ingredients
INGREDIENTS : WATER/EAU (AQUA), GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ALCOHOL
DENAT., NYLON-6, AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/BEHENETH-25
METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, XANTHAN
GUM, PANTHENOL, PASSIFLORA INCARNATA EXTRACT, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, MAY CONTAIN [+/- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), MICA (CI 77019), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)]. IL#1A
The lists of ingredients used in the composition of Sisley and Hair rituel by Sisley products are regularly updated. Before using any of these products, you are invited to read the list of ingredients located on its packaging.
Share your reviews
Only members can add a comment.
Verified Reviews is a trusted third-party selected by Sisley to collect reviews pertaining to experiences on the website and products following a purchase on the Sisley Paris website.
After an order is placed on the Sisley Paris website, customers receive an email from Verified Reviews inviting them to comment on the website and the ordered products, and rate their experience.
These ratings will be collected by Verified Reviews, and then posted on the Sisley Paris website after moderation in order to avoid the publication of reviews in the following cases:
- - The posted review is considered defamatory.
- - The rating doesn't match the comment.
- - The text contains random characters or is so poorly written as to be nearly unintelligible.
- - The descriptive elements of the consumer experience are not entered.
- - Review identified as attempting to manipulate the average of the product or company.
- - The content is unrelated to the rated subject.
- - The text includes personal information or any other information likely to lead to identity theft: the first or last name of individuals that are not public corporations, phone numbers, specific postal addresses or email addresses, credit card, social security, or bank account numbers, or any other information likely to lead to identity theft.
- - The text encourages purchasing from a competitor.
- - The text indicates that the Consumer hasn’t completed his or her consumer experience.
- - The review manager considers that it could be held civilly or criminally liable.
- - The content of the review is unlawful (obscenities, language that is abusive, of a sexual nature or homophobic, racist, antisemitic, etc.)
- - The review contains concrete elements demonstrating a conflict of interest.
- - A consumer writes an inappropriate comment concerning the content of another review or its author.
- - The text is clearly spam or mentions websites and URLs, including those of the customer or the manufacturer.
- - The text includes a call for legal action.
- - The customer expresses in writing their wish to change their review.
The reviews and the overall rating of products will be displayed on the website's product sheets. The reviews and the overall rating of the website will be displayed on the Verified Reviews website for Sisley. The overall rating will also be displayed in the footer of the Sisley Paris website.
Sisley-Paris leaves open the possibility of answering each review received.