Color, Shine, Comfort
Le Phyto Rouge N°23 Rose Delhi
An intense lipstick combined with skin care to provide a balm-like sensation.
You cannot add this quantity to your cart because you’ve reached the maximum for this product.
Ce produit n'est pas disponible
Le Phyto Rouge is a lipstick with comforting skin care properties and an ultra-silky texture that envelops the lips for a smoothing and hydrated feel.
The "Hydrobooster Complex" composed of microspheres of Hyaluronic Acid and Konjac Glucomannans, support a plumping, smoothing and more voluminous effect of the lips.
Over time and repeated use, Le Phyto Rouge preserves the look of youthfulness in the lips : a cocktail of enhancing oils offer nutrition and suppleness.
Its new gel texture blends into the lips fluidly upon contact and provides a sensation of lasting comfort. A combination of ultra-pure pigments provides an immediate color impact and an ultra-luminous finish. Available in a palette of 20 radiant shades, from the most natural nudes to the most vibrant shades Its zebra-striped magnetic case, is both elegant and modern, contains a faceted lipstick bullet for a precise application.
- Apply the lipstick directly onto the lips or with a lip brush (the Phyto-Lèvres Perfect lip brush). Intensity of the look is adjustable. May we suggest for a softer/stained effect to blot the lips following a light application
- or for a bolder more intense effect to apply additional sweeps of the lipstick directly to the lips.
The science of plants at the heart of this formula
- Hydrobooster Complex” (microspheres of Hyaluronic Acid and Konjac Glucomannans): hydrating, smoothing, plumping effect
- Padina pavonica extract: moisturizes
- Camellia oil: nourishes, provides softness
- Jojoba oil: provides softness and comfort
Key ingredientsList of ingredients
CETYL DIMETHICONE, DI-C12-13 ALKYL TARTRATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, C30-45 ALKYL DIMETHICONE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, POLYETHYLENE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE (CERA MICROCRISTALLINA), TALC, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, DICALCIUM PHOSPHATE, STEARALKONIUM BENTONITE, CAMELLIA OLEIFERA SEED OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, PADINA PAVONICA THALLUS EXTRACT, GLUCOMANNAN, CAPRYLYL METHICONE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, TRIHYDROXYSTEARIN, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, MAY CONTAIN [+/- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), RED 6 (CI 15850), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), MICA (CI 77019), RED 7 (CI 15850), RED 28 LAKE (CI 45410), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090). IL#1A
The lists of ingredients used in the composition of Sisley and Hair rituel by Sisley products are regularly updated. Before using any of these products, you are invited to read the list of ingredients located on its packaging.
Share your reviews
Only members can add a comment.
Verified Reviews is a trusted third-party selected by Sisley to collect reviews pertaining to experiences on the website and products following a purchase on the Sisley Paris website.
After an order is placed on the Sisley Paris website, customers receive an email from Verified Reviews inviting them to comment on the website and the ordered products, and rate their experience.
These ratings will be collected by Verified Reviews, and then posted on the Sisley Paris website after moderation in order to avoid the publication of reviews in the following cases:
- - The posted review is considered defamatory.
- - The rating doesn't match the comment.
- - The text contains random characters or is so poorly written as to be nearly unintelligible.
- - The descriptive elements of the consumer experience are not entered.
- - Review identified as attempting to manipulate the average of the product or company.
- - The content is unrelated to the rated subject.
- - The text includes personal information or any other information likely to lead to identity theft: the first or last name of individuals that are not public corporations, phone numbers, specific postal addresses or email addresses, credit card, social security, or bank account numbers, or any other information likely to lead to identity theft.
- - The text encourages purchasing from a competitor.
- - The text indicates that the Consumer hasn’t completed his or her consumer experience.
- - The review manager considers that it could be held civilly or criminally liable.
- - The content of the review is unlawful (obscenities, language that is abusive, of a sexual nature or homophobic, racist, antisemitic, etc.)
- - The review contains concrete elements demonstrating a conflict of interest.
- - A consumer writes an inappropriate comment concerning the content of another review or its author.
- - The text is clearly spam or mentions websites and URLs, including those of the customer or the manufacturer.
- - The text includes a call for legal action.
- - The customer expresses in writing their wish to change their review.
The reviews and the overall rating of products will be displayed on the website's product sheets. The reviews and the overall rating of the website will be displayed on the Verified Reviews website for Sisley. The overall rating will also be displayed in the footer of the Sisley Paris website.
Sisley-Paris leaves open the possibility of answering each review received.