Visibly lengthening and beautifying lash care mascara.
Le Phyto-Blush N°2 Rosy Fuchsia
A powder blush with an ultra-sensorial caring formula in vibrant and luminous shades.
You cannot add this quantity to your cart because you’ve reached the maximum for this product.
This product is not available
Phyto-Blush is a powder blush with an ultra-soft skincare enriched formula with botanical oils to ensure complete softness and comfort.
It enhances and embellishes the cheeks with a veil of color and light.
Its “transforming”, ultra-sensorial texture is ultra-soft to the touch and lightly veils the skin. Ultra-fine and light, this “non-powdery” powder glides onto the skin, it blends seamlessly and is easily buildable to suit multiple looks and effects.
The range comprises 6 vibrant and luminous shades for all skin tones, including a highlighter, for the ultimate finishing touch. The complexion looks awakened and harmonious, with a healthy glow and a natural radiance.
Highlighter Shade: using the powder brush, apply as a final touch to the areas that naturally catch the light: the top of the cheekbones up toward the temples, the bridge of the nose, the cupid’s bow, and across the browbone.
The science of plants at the heart of this formula
• Provides softness, suppleness and elasticity to the skin
Cottonseed oil, rich in omega 6 (linoleic acid):
List of Ingredients
Shades 1, 2, 3, 5:
MICA, POLYETHYLENE, BORON NITRIDE, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, POLYGLYCERYL-2 ISOSTEARATE/DIMER DILINOLEATE COPOLYMER, SILICA, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CAMELLIA OLEIFERA SEED OIL, GOSSYPIUM HERBACEUM (COTTON) SEED OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ZINC STEARATE, TIN OXIDE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, MAY CONTAIN [+/- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850), RED 6 (CI 15850), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090), RED 28 LAKE (CI 45410)]. IL#1A
Shades 4 and 6:
MICA, ISOEICOSANE, POLYETHYLENE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, POLYGLYCERYL-2 ISOSTEARATE/DIMER DILINOLEATE COPOLYMER, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, BORON NITRIDE, SILICA, ZINC STEARATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CAMELLIA OLEIFERA SEED OIL, GOSSYPIUM HERBACEUM (COTTON) SEED OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TIN OXIDE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, MAY CONTAIN [+/- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492), RED 30 LAKE (CI 73360), YELLOW 6 LAKE (CI 15985), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850), BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090)]. IL#1A
Please note that the ingredient list in the composition of Sisley and Hair Rituel by Sisley-Paris may change or vary over time. Please refer to the product packaging you receive before using for the most up to date ingredient list.
Share your reviews
Only members can add a comment.
Verified Reviews is a trusted third-party selected by Sisley to collect reviews pertaining to experiences on the website and products following a purchase on the Sisley Paris website.
After an order is placed on the Sisley Paris website, customers receive an email from Verified Reviews inviting them to comment on the website and the ordered products, and rate their experience.
These ratings will be collected by Verified Reviews, and then posted on the Sisley Paris website after moderation in order to avoid the publication of reviews in the following cases:
- - The posted review is considered defamatory.
- - The rating doesn't match the comment.
- - The text contains random characters or is so poorly written as to be nearly unintelligible.
- - The descriptive elements of the consumer experience are not entered.
- - Review identified as attempting to manipulate the average of the product or company.
- - The content is unrelated to the rated subject.
- - The text includes personal information or any other information likely to lead to identity theft: the first or last name of individuals that are not public corporations, phone numbers, specific postal addresses or email addresses, credit card, social security, or bank account numbers, or any other information likely to lead to identity theft.
- - The text encourages purchasing from a competitor.
- - The text indicates that the Consumer hasn’t completed his or her consumer experience.
- - The review manager considers that it could be held civilly or criminally liable.
- - The content of the review is unlawful (obscenities, language that is abusive, of a sexual nature or homophobic, racist, antisemitic, etc.)
- - The review contains concrete elements demonstrating a conflict of interest.
- - A consumer writes an inappropriate comment concerning the content of another review or its author.
- - The text is clearly spam or mentions websites and URLs, including those of the customer or the manufacturer.
- - The text includes a call for legal action.
- - The customer expresses in writing their wish to change their review.
The reviews and the overall rating of products will be displayed on the website's product sheets. The reviews and the overall rating of the website will be displayed on the Verified Reviews website for Sisley. The overall rating will also be displayed in the footer of the Sisley Paris website.
Sisley-Paris leaves open the possibility of answering each review received.