3 Shade Highlighting Blush
The ideal brush for applying blush and enhancing the cheekbones and sculpting the face.
You cannot add this quantity to your cart because you’ve reached the maximum for this product.
This product is not available
Due to its angled and tapered shape, the Blush Brush enables the easy and precise application of blush to enhance the cheekbones and sculpt the face. Its wavy and synthetic, incomparably soft bristles were specifically designed and selected to provide buildable application of powder blushes, from subtle to more intense looks.
Sisley worked with Raphaël, French master brushmaker since 1793, to develop make-up accessories to bring out the very best results in Sisley products.
With the brush's function noted on the handle, there is no chance of using the wrong one.
For a healthy glow effect, apply using light circular movements to the top of the cheekbones.
For best results, clean brushes regularly and delicately with a mild soap or shampoo. Rinse thoroughly. Squeeze without twisting and leave to air dry flat.
Make-up artist's tip: Perfect for contouring. The brush shape enables contouring the hollows of the cheeks with a darker shade, and sculpting the jawline using the angled part of the brush, starting from the middle of the face and blending outwards. To highlight, apply a softer or iridescent shade to the curved areas of the face with the tip of the brush and blend using light circular movements.
Compact sun glow bronzing gel-powder
Share your reviews
and earn five (5) My Sisley Club Loyalty Points**
Verified Reviews is a trusted third-party selected by Sisley to collect reviews pertaining to experiences on the website and products following a purchase on the Sisley Paris website.
After an order is placed on the Sisley Paris website, customers receive an email from Verified Reviews inviting them to comment on the website and the ordered products, and rate their experience.
These ratings will be collected by Verified Reviews, and then posted on the Sisley Paris website after moderation in order to avoid the publication of reviews in the following cases:
- - The posted review is considered defamatory.
- - The rating doesn't match the comment.
- - The text contains random characters or is so poorly written as to be nearly unintelligible.
- - The descriptive elements of the consumer experience are not entered.
- - Review identified as attempting to manipulate the average of the product or company.
- - The content is unrelated to the rated subject.
- - The text includes personal information or any other information likely to lead to identity theft: the first or last name of individuals that are not public corporations, phone numbers, specific postal addresses or email addresses, credit card, social security, or bank account numbers, or any other information likely to lead to identity theft.
- - The text encourages purchasing from a competitor.
- - The text indicates that the Consumer hasn’t completed his or her consumer experience.
- - The review manager considers that it could be held civilly or criminally liable.
- - The content of the review is unlawful (obscenities, language that is abusive, of a sexual nature or homophobic, racist, antisemitic, etc.)
- - The review contains concrete elements demonstrating a conflict of interest.
- - A consumer writes an inappropriate comment concerning the content of another review or its author.
- - The text is clearly spam or mentions websites and URLs, including those of the customer or the manufacturer.
- - The text includes a call for legal action.
- - The customer expresses in writing their wish to change their review.
The reviews and the overall rating of products will be displayed on the website's product sheets. The reviews and the overall rating of the website will be displayed on the Verified Reviews website for Sisley. The overall rating will also be displayed in the footer of the Sisley Paris website.
Sisley-Paris leaves open the possibility of answering each review received.