Mattifying and moisturizing daily skin care
Intensive Serum With Tropical Resins
Concentrated anti-imperfection skin care.
You cannot add this quantity to your cart because you’ve reached the maximum for this product.
Ce produit n'est pas disponible
Intensive Serum With Tropical Resins
The Intensive Serum contains purifying ingredients to minimize shiny areas (extracts of Benzoin, Java Tea, Burdock and Meadowsweet) as it helps to unclog pores and visibly refine the skin's texture (Salicylic Acid).
It diminishes the appearance of imperfections and blemishes due to the soothing properties of Incense and Myrrh extracts and D-Panthenol. Rebalanced, skin quality is visibly improved. Non comedogenic.
The science of plants at the heart of this formula
- Extracts of Incense and Myrrh: soothe
- Benzoin extract
- Burdock extract
- Meadowsweet extract
- Java Tea extract
- Salicylic Acid
- D-Panthenol: moisturizes and soothes
Key ingredientsList of ingredients
INGREDIENTS : WATER/EAU (AQUA), BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLYL METHICONE, GLYCERIN, PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE, PANTHENOL, SALICYLIC ACID, BOSWELLIA CARTERII RESIN EXTRACT, STYRAX BENZOIN RESIN EXTRACT, SPIRAEA ULMARIA EXTRACT, ARCTIUM MAJUS ROOT EXTRACT, COMMIPHORA ABYSSINICA RESIN EXTRACT, ORTHOSIPHON STAMINEUS EXTRACT, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, CARBOMER, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, DISODIUM EDTA, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, XANTHAN GUM, MALTODEXTRIN, CITRIC ACID, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), PHENOXYETHANOL, GERANIOL, AMYL CINNAMAL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, LINALOOL, BENZYL BENZOATE, LIMONENE, CITRAL, EUGENOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL. IL#1A
The lists of ingredients used in the composition of Sisley and Hair rituel by Sisley products are regularly updated. Before using any of these products, you are invited to read the list of ingredients located on its packaging.
The 3 -in-1 skin care lotion to purify, refine, and soften the skin
Soap-free purifying cleansing facial gel
The SOS skin care for purifying the complexion
Share your reviews
Only members can add a comment.
Verified Reviews is a trusted third-party selected by Sisley to collect reviews pertaining to experiences on the website and products following a purchase on the Sisley Paris website.
After an order is placed on the Sisley Paris website, customers receive an email from Verified Reviews inviting them to comment on the website and the ordered products, and rate their experience.
These ratings will be collected by Verified Reviews, and then posted on the Sisley Paris website after moderation in order to avoid the publication of reviews in the following cases:
- - The posted review is considered defamatory.
- - The rating doesn't match the comment.
- - The text contains random characters or is so poorly written as to be nearly unintelligible.
- - The descriptive elements of the consumer experience are not entered.
- - Review identified as attempting to manipulate the average of the product or company.
- - The content is unrelated to the rated subject.
- - The text includes personal information or any other information likely to lead to identity theft: the first or last name of individuals that are not public corporations, phone numbers, specific postal addresses or email addresses, credit card, social security, or bank account numbers, or any other information likely to lead to identity theft.
- - The text encourages purchasing from a competitor.
- - The text indicates that the Consumer hasn’t completed his or her consumer experience.
- - The review manager considers that it could be held civilly or criminally liable.
- - The content of the review is unlawful (obscenities, language that is abusive, of a sexual nature or homophobic, racist, antisemitic, etc.)
- - The review contains concrete elements demonstrating a conflict of interest.
- - A consumer writes an inappropriate comment concerning the content of another review or its author.
- - The text is clearly spam or mentions websites and URLs, including those of the customer or the manufacturer.
- - The text includes a call for legal action.
- - The customer expresses in writing their wish to change their review.
The reviews and the overall rating of products will be displayed on the website's product sheets. The reviews and the overall rating of the website will be displayed on the Verified Reviews website for Sisley. The overall rating will also be displayed in the footer of the Sisley Paris website.
Sisley-Paris leaves open the possibility of answering each review received.