Complexion perfecting corrector - visibly smoothes fine lines - reduces shine
Instant Correct N°1 Just Rosy
Create a perfect, even base with just one swipe.
1 Just Rosy
1 Just Rosy
You cannot add this quantity to your cart because you’ve reached the maximum for this product.
Ce produit n'est pas disponible
Instant Correct is a color correcting primer to create the appearance of a more even and radiant complexion it helps achieve a perfect make-up base by addressing and visually correcting complexion undertones.
Designed to perfectly prime the complexion by visibly evening out, rebalancing and smoothing the skin texture, it simultaneously utilizes skin care ingredients to deliver moisture and create a brighter appearance.
Its fresh, ultra-light, and silky texture is applied like a second skin without adding extra heaviness. Non-greasy, non-comedogenic, and perfectly adhering, the make-up can be applied immediately afterwards, without the need for drying time.
Available in two shades:
Just Rosy: illuminates, gives a healthy glow to fair skin and subtly corrects dull complexions.
Just Lavender: neutralizes yellow tones and gives a porcelain finish to very fair skin and skin with yellow undertones.
The science of plants at the heart of this formula
- Alkekengi calyx extract: smoothes, contributes to the proper hydration of the skin and protects it from environmental damage
- Lemon extract: unifies and brightens the complexion
- Iris extract: moisturizes and smoothes the skin texture
Key ingredientsList of ingredients
INGREDIENTS : WATER/EAU (AQUA), C9-12 ALKANE, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE,
DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE, HEXYL LAURATE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, VP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER, IRIS FLORENTINA ROOT EXTRACT, PHYSALIS ALKEKENGI CALYX EXTRACT, CITRUS LIMON (LEMON) FRUIT EXTRACT, POLYSILICONE-11, STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, DISODIUM EDTA, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, TIN OXIDE, SILICA, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, ISOCETETH-10, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), BENZOIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, MAY CONTAIN [+/- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), MICA (CI 77019), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77499), RED 33 (CI 17200), BLUE 1 (CI 42090)]. IL#1A
The lists of ingredients used in the composition of Sisley and Hair rituel by Sisley products are regularly updated. Before using any of these products, you are invited to read the list of ingredients located on its packaging.
Share your reviews
Only members can add a comment.
Verified Reviews is a trusted third-party selected by Sisley to collect reviews pertaining to experiences on the website and products following a purchase on the Sisley Paris website.
After an order is placed on the Sisley Paris website, customers receive an email from Verified Reviews inviting them to comment on the website and the ordered products, and rate their experience.
These ratings will be collected by Verified Reviews, and then posted on the Sisley Paris website after moderation in order to avoid the publication of reviews in the following cases:
- - The posted review is considered defamatory.
- - The rating doesn't match the comment.
- - The text contains random characters or is so poorly written as to be nearly unintelligible.
- - The descriptive elements of the consumer experience are not entered.
- - Review identified as attempting to manipulate the average of the product or company.
- - The content is unrelated to the rated subject.
- - The text includes personal information or any other information likely to lead to identity theft: the first or last name of individuals that are not public corporations, phone numbers, specific postal addresses or email addresses, credit card, social security, or bank account numbers, or any other information likely to lead to identity theft.
- - The text encourages purchasing from a competitor.
- - The text indicates that the Consumer hasn’t completed his or her consumer experience.
- - The review manager considers that it could be held civilly or criminally liable.
- - The content of the review is unlawful (obscenities, language that is abusive, of a sexual nature or homophobic, racist, antisemitic, etc.)
- - The review contains concrete elements demonstrating a conflict of interest.
- - A consumer writes an inappropriate comment concerning the content of another review or its author.
- - The text is clearly spam or mentions websites and URLs, including those of the customer or the manufacturer.
- - The text includes a call for legal action.
- - The customer expresses in writing their wish to change their review.
The reviews and the overall rating of products will be displayed on the website's product sheets. The reviews and the overall rating of the website will be displayed on the Verified Reviews website for Sisley. The overall rating will also be displayed in the footer of the Sisley Paris website.
Sisley-Paris leaves open the possibility of answering each review received.