Black Rose Trio Set
Black Rose Trio Set of full sizes of the Black Rose Cream Mask and Black Rose Skin Infusion Cream, and deluxe sample of the Black Rose Precious Face Oil 3ml.
You cannot add this quantity to your cart because you’ve reached the maximum for this product.
This product is not available
Black Rose Trio Set
Black Rose Trio Set
Black Rose Cream Mask 60ml, a cream mask that has been specifically formulated to instantly help the complexion appear more youthful and energized look.
Black Rose Skin Infusion Cream 50ml, the perfect daily skin care for creating the appearance of a plumped and radiant complexion.
Black Rose Precious Face Oil 3ml, Sisley’s first skin care oil for dry or mature skin. With a high concentration of powerful ingredients, this silky-smooth dry oil prepares, nourishes and has an anti-aging effect
Black Rose Skin Infusion Cream: INSTANTLY Intensely hydrated, the skin is infused with moisture. It appears replumped and smoothed. The face appears rested and more luminous. DAY AFTER DAY The skin care helps support the elasticity of more youthful skin. The complexion is more radiant and fresh. The skin regains its vitality, it “breathes” youthfulness.
Black Rose Precious Oil: Immediately, lines appear smoothed, the skin is intensely nourished, supple and soft. All day long, the skin is moisturized and comfortable, without a shiny effect. After weeks, wrinkles and fine lines appear visibly reduced. The skin appears more full, toned and revitalized. The complexion is radiant.
Black Rose Skin Infusion Cream: Apply to face and neck, morning and evening. For skin in need of added nourishment, once a day, apply a few drops of Black Rose Precious Face Oil first.
Black Rose Precious Oil: Apply three to seven drops in the morning and/or evening on clean skin, face and neck, avoiding the area around the eyes. May be used by itself or before your daily skin care to better prepare the skin to receive its benefits.
The science of plants at the heart of this formula
- Black Rose: smoothing, Alkekengi Calyx extract
- Padina pavonica
- Vitamin E acetate
- Red Vine: promotes radiance
- Chlorella: revitalizes
- Geranium (essential oil)
- Great Mullen: soothes
- Shea butter: nourishes, soothes, and softens
- Provitamin B5: softens and hydrates
- Rose and Magnolia (essential oils): soothe
- Vegetable Glycerin: hydrates
- Phytosqualane: emollient and hydrates
- Black Rose oil extract: moisturizes and softens
- Black Rose aqueous extract: surface smoothing effect
- Alpine Rose extract: combats the dulling
- May Rose water: softens and freshens
- Alkekengi calyx extract
- Padina pavonica extract: moisturizes and plumps
- Hibiscus flower extract: tones the skin, gently exfoliates
- Shea and Camelina oils: provide long-lasting comfort
- Vitamin E Acetate: anti-free radicals
- Biosaccharide solution: creates a moist film on the skin's surface
- Glycerin of vegetable origin: moisturizes and softens
- Plum oil (rich in omega 6)
- Camelina oil (rich in omega 3 and 6): nourishes, soothes
- Phytosqualane: nourishes, moisturizes
- Natural Tocopherols
- Avocado unsaponifiables: Padina pavonica
- Black Rose extract: softens
- Bulgarian Rose essential oil: tones
- Magnolia (essential oil): soothes
- Geranium (essential oil): purifies
List of Ingredients
Please refer to individual product sheets
Share your reviews
Only members can add a comment.
Verified Reviews is a trusted third-party selected by Sisley to collect reviews pertaining to experiences on the website and products following a purchase on the Sisley Paris website.
After an order is placed on the Sisley Paris website, customers receive an email from Verified Reviews inviting them to comment on the website and the ordered products, and rate their experience.
These ratings will be collected by Verified Reviews, and then posted on the Sisley Paris website after moderation in order to avoid the publication of reviews in the following cases:
- - The posted review is considered defamatory.
- - The rating doesn't match the comment.
- - The text contains random characters or is so poorly written as to be nearly unintelligible.
- - The descriptive elements of the consumer experience are not entered.
- - Review identified as attempting to manipulate the average of the product or company.
- - The content is unrelated to the rated subject.
- - The text includes personal information or any other information likely to lead to identity theft: the first or last name of individuals that are not public corporations, phone numbers, specific postal addresses or email addresses, credit card, social security, or bank account numbers, or any other information likely to lead to identity theft.
- - The text encourages purchasing from a competitor.
- - The text indicates that the Consumer hasn’t completed his or her consumer experience.
- - The review manager considers that it could be held civilly or criminally liable.
- - The content of the review is unlawful (obscenities, language that is abusive, of a sexual nature or homophobic, racist, antisemitic, etc.)
- - The review contains concrete elements demonstrating a conflict of interest.
- - A consumer writes an inappropriate comment concerning the content of another review or its author.
- - The text is clearly spam or mentions websites and URLs, including those of the customer or the manufacturer.
- - The text includes a call for legal action.
- - The customer expresses in writing their wish to change their review.
The reviews and the overall rating of products will be displayed on the website's product sheets. The reviews and the overall rating of the website will be displayed on the Verified Reviews website for Sisley. The overall rating will also be displayed in the footer of the Sisley Paris website.
Sisley-Paris leaves open the possibility of answering each review received.