Eye shadow brush
Phyto-Ombre Glow Gold
A new-generation eye shadow that combines colour, light and transparency.
You cannot add this quantity to your basket because you’ve reached the maximum for this product.
This product is not available
Phyto-Ombre Glow is a next-generation mono eye shadow with an unprecedented texture, for an ultra-radiant result and unrivalled sensory effect. Designed to be used alone or combined to other eye shadows, it allows to create tailor-made make-up results. Its ultra-soft formula enriched with plant-based extracts (Green Tea, White Lily, Camelia) is respectful to the delicate epidermis of eyelids. More light and comfortable to wear, this shadow adheres better to the eye and is lighter than a typical powder for an easy and long-lasting make-up. Its high-tech texture delivers an ultra-pure colour, with no risk of overdoing it and without powdery effect.
Tested under ophthalmologic and dermatological control. Appropriate for those with sensitive eyes and those who wear contact lenses.
- By themselves, in a solid line on the lash line, or like an eyeliner.
- In combination with one another or with the Phyto-Ombre Eclat shades based on your preference in order to create custom shades.
- In highlighting touches under the eyebrows and/or in the inner corner of the eye to light up the eyes.
The science of plants at the heart of this formula
Need personal advice or product information? Our beauty advisers are on-hand to help you from Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 5:30 pm and Friday from 9 am to 4 pm (freephone).
Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 5:30 pm
and Friday from 9 am to 4 pm (toll-free call)
Active ingredientsList of Ingredients
CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER, GLYCERIN, SQUALANE, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CAMELLIA OLEIFERA SEED OIL, LILIUM CANDIDUM FLOWER EXTRACT, POLYSORBATE 80, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CARRAGEENAN, XANTHAN GUM, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, SILICA, DICALCIUM PHOSPHATE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, MAY CONTAIN [+/- MICA (CI 77019), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI77499)]. IL#1A
The lists of ingredients contained in the composition of Sisley and Hair Rituel by Sisley products are regularly updated. Please refer to the ingredients list on the packageing before using the product.
SHARE YOUR REVIEW
and earn a My Sisley Club loyalty point **
Verified Reviews is a trusted third-party selected by Sisley to collect reviews pertaining to experiences on the website and products following a purchase on the Sisley Paris website.
After an order is placed on the Sisley Paris website, customers receive an email from Verified Reviews inviting them to comment on the website and the ordered products, and rate their experience.
These ratings will be collected by Verified Reviews, and then posted on the Sisley Paris website after moderation in order to avoid the publication of reviews in the following cases:
- - The review is considered defamatory.
- - The rating doesn't match the comment.
- - The text contains ineligible characters or is not legible.
- - The descriptive elements of the consumer experience are not entered.
- - Review identified as attempting to manipulate the average of the product or company.
- - The content is unrelated to the rated subject.
- - The text includes personal information or any other information likely to lead to identity theft: the first or last name of individuals that are not public corporations, phone numbers, specific postal addresses or email addresses, credit card, national insurance, or bank account numbers, or any other information likely to lead to identity theft.
- - The text encourages purchasing from a competitor.
- - The text indicates that the Consumer hasn’t completed his or her consumer experience.
- - The review manager considers that it could be held civilly or criminally liable.
- - The content of the review is unlawful (obscenities, language that is abusive, of a sexual nature or homophobic, racistor antisemitic.)
- - The review clearly demonstrates a conflict of interest.
- - A consumer writes an inappropriate comment concerning the content of another review or its author.
- - The text is clearly spam or mentions websites and URLs, including those of the customer or the manufacturer.
- - The text includes a call for legal action.
- - The customer expresses in writing their wish to change their review.
The reviews and the overall rating of products will be displayed on the website's product pages. The reviews and the overall rating of the website will be displayed on the Verified Reviews website for Sisley. The overall rating will also be displayed in the footer of the Sisley Paris website.
Sisley-Paris allows the possibility of answering each review received.