Frequently asked questions
Need help? +27 12 657 2340 +27 12 657 2340 Call Customer Services Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm (no additional call charge)
YOUR QUESTIONS/Our answers
- A Sisley adviser available Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm on +27 12 657 2340 (no additional call charge). You will benefit from the expertise of our advisers, who will answer all of your questions about products and the use of the website. www.sisley-paris.com.
- A contact form where you can choose the subject of your query. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Direct email contact: email@example.com
- Beauty advisers at Retails Stores or authorised points of sale.
Our beauty advisers are at your service at our Sisley counters in Retail Stores. To arrange this, visit the "Store Locator" section. Then select your town or city to find a list of your nearest Sisley stands.
Enter your email address in the corresponding field and you will receive a provisional password via email. You can log in with this password and change it, in order to retain the confidentiality of your personal data.
Step 1 Once you have selected your product, you can choose the quantity. You are limited to 4 purchases of the same product per order. You can choose the shade using the small coloured squares and the size with the drop-down menu.
Step 2 Click on the "Add to bag" button at the bottom of each product file. You can then click on either the "continue shopping" button or the "view basket" button to confirm and finalise your order.
Step 3 Once your chosen items are in your bag, you can click on the "confirm your order and select your samples" button. The next steps are: choosing your samples, logging in or creation of your account, delivery and payment choices.
If you are not sure of the product name you can type a more generic term, such as "anti-ageing".
All Sisley products are available online. When a product is temporarily out of stock, you can add it to your wishlist until it comes back into stock.
For information about when a product will come back into stock, please contact Customer Services via the contact form.
Then click on "Apply to your order". You can also remove the code by clicking on "Cancel". Only one promo code may be used for a single order.
The status of your order may be:
- Payment verification: your order will be confirmed after your payment has been accepted and certain data has been checked
- Confirmed: your payment has been accepted, your order is confirmed and we are starting to prepare it
- Dispatched: your order has been sent to the address you chose when you placed the order
- Closed: your return has been accepted and it has been refunded
- Cancelled: we have cancelled your order after having checked certain information or on your request. For more information about the cancellation of your order, please contact Customer Services by telephone on +27 12 657 2340 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also subscribe to the newsletter simply by entering your email address in the field provided at the top or bottom of the website.
You can unsubscribe from the Sisley newsletter at any time, by visiting the "Your newsletter subscriptions" section of the "Your account" page, by ticking the "no" box or by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each newsletter.
To do this, go to the product page for each of your favourite items and click on the "Add to your wishlist" link.
You can find the products you selected in the "Your Wishlist" section of the "Your account" page, and then share it with your friends and family.
With purchases made from points of sale or retailers other than Sisley-Paris.com and Hair Rituel by Sisley online stores, you cannot benefit from the My Sisley Club advantages as these retailers have their own loyalty programs.
Sisley offers two types of delivery:
• Standard delivery
Standard delivery is operated by RAM.
Orders are delivered between 3 to 6 working days after being dispatched. Your order will be dispatched as soon as your payment has been accepted and certain information has been checked.
Standard delivery is free if you order basket is R 1 500 or more. For orders under R 1 500 standard delivery is R 79.
Deliveries can be made to the address of your choice,
You can choose your delivery address during the "Delivery / Payment" stage of the order process
• Express delivery
Express delivery is operated by RAM.
Orders are delivered 1 to 3 working days after being dispatched. Your order will be dispatched as soon as your payment has been accepted and certain information has been checked.
Express delivery fees are R99, whatever the sum of your order.
You can have your items delivered to the address of your choice.
Payments on www.sisley-paris.com are totally secure. Thanks to SSL encryption, your bank details appear on the Internet in encrypted form – they are coded in a way that makes them invisible.
The quick "One-click payment" option is also available. This secure service allows encrypted bank details to be saved and used again. The bank card's cryptogram is never saved, and you will be asked to provide it every time you make a payment.
Your account is only debited when your order is shipped.
We do not accept payment by check.
If you have received a faulty products (faulty device/container, texture or fragrance) or experience an allergy, please contact our Customer Service team on +27 12 657 2340 or via email at email@example.com and we will explain how to return your product(s). Please note we can only offer a refund if returned within 10 days from the date on which the order was delivered.
● Products must be returned in their original condition and unfortunately we are unable to accept items back that have been opened or used, unless the product is damaged or defective.
● This policy is only applicable to purchases made online at www.sisley-paris.com; we are unable to process returns for purchases made from any other outlet.
● Unfortunately your original delivery cost will not be refunded.
● Once your return has been processed, an email will be sent to confirm the completion of your refund or exchange.
Refunds are made by bank transfer to the account linked to the card used to make the purchase.
We do not process returns or refunds of products ordered on other e-commerce websites or at fragrance stores.
Unfortunately, Sisley does not send samples by mail on request.
Furthermore, samples are distributed exclusively by Sisley counter staff along with personalised advice as to their use and action.
You are advised to visit one your nearest counter, where they will be able to advise you on the products specifically suited to your skin type and its needs.
The Sisley newsletter offers exclusive brand news, expert advice and exclusive privileges.
SISLEY's Customer Services are also available on , +27 12 657 2340 Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm (no additional call charge) to give you personalised advice.
However, to date we have not been made aware of any particular issues for those that have been used by pregnant women. Only the Phytobuste product is not recommended in the specific context of breastfeeding. We recommend that our pregnant customers talk to their doctor if in doubt.
Once open, the symbol of the PAO represented by an open pot printed on the product packaging, which gives a duration in months ("M"), indicates the period during which the product may be safely used after its first use.