A hair care conditioner to support the look and feel of smoother hair
Light and airy hair care with plant-based key ingredients and properties to enhance the appearance of texture and volume.
You cannot add this quantity to your cart because you’ve reached the maximum for this product.
This product is not available
Volumizing Spray - Texture & Density supports the hair from the roots and provides the look of increased texture and volume for a long-lasting lifting effect. Deliciously scents hair. Light texture that doesn’t leave hair sticky. Humidity resistant.
The science of plants at the heart of this formula
- Boswellia gum: adds texture and coats the hair, provides support from the roots for a lifting effect
- Volumizing resin: provides body
- Rice bran proteins: volumizing effect
- Pro-vitamin B5: shine
List of Ingredients
WATER/EAU (AQUA), ALCOHOL DENAT., POLYIMIDE-1, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, PANTHENOL, PEG-12 DIMETHICONE, HYDROLYZED RICE PROTEIN, BOSWELLIA SERRATA RESIN EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PPG-26-BUTETH-26, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CITRIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), SODIUM BENZOATE, LIMONENE, CITRAL, EUGENOL, LINALOOL. IL#1A
Please note that the ingredient list in the composition of Sisley and Hair Rituel by Sisley-Paris may change or vary over time. Please refer to the product packaging you receive before using for the most up to date ingredient list.
Sulfate-free Smoothing shampoo
Sulfate-free volumizing shampoo
Intensive conditioning program for the scalp
Radiance & softness
Intensive hair care mask - nutrition and vitality
Sulfate-free straightening shampoo
Protective beauty care for the hair
Only members can add a comment.
Verified Reviews is a trusted third-party selected by Sisley to collect reviews pertaining to experiences on the website and products following a purchase on the Sisley Paris website.
After an order is placed on the Sisley Paris website, customers receive an email from Verified Reviews inviting them to comment on the website and the ordered products, and rate their experience.
These ratings will be collected by Verified Reviews, and then posted on the Sisley Paris website after moderation in order to avoid the publication of reviews in the following cases:
- - The posted review is considered defamatory.
- - The rating doesn't match the comment.
- - The text contains random characters or is so poorly written as to be nearly unintelligible.
- - The descriptive elements of the consumer experience are not entered.
- - Review identified as attempting to manipulate the average of the product or company.
- - The content is unrelated to the rated subject.
- - The text includes personal information or any other information likely to lead to identity theft: the first or last name of individuals that are not public corporations, phone numbers, specific postal addresses or email addresses, credit card, social security, or bank account numbers, or any other information likely to lead to identity theft.
- - The text encourages purchasing from a competitor.
- - The text indicates that the Consumer hasn’t completed his or her consumer experience.
- - The review manager considers that it could be held civilly or criminally liable.
- - The content of the review is unlawful (obscenities, language that is abusive, of a sexual nature or homophobic, racist, antisemitic, etc.)
- - The review contains concrete elements demonstrating a conflict of interest.
- - A consumer writes an inappropriate comment concerning the content of another review or its author.
- - The text is clearly spam or mentions websites and URLs, including those of the customer or the manufacturer.
- - The text includes a call for legal action.
- - The customer expresses in writing their wish to change their review.
The reviews and the overall rating of products will be displayed on the website's product sheets. The reviews and the overall rating of the website will be displayed on the Verified Reviews website for Sisley. The overall rating will also be displayed in the footer of the Sisley Paris website.
Sisley-Paris leaves open the possibility of answering each review received.