Complete anti-aging hand care
Sisleÿa L'Integral Anti-Age Firming Concentrated Serum
The firming serum from the Sisleÿa L'Integral Anti-Age range to restore the look of density and the curve of more youthful skin.
You cannot add this quantity to your cart because you’ve reached the maximum for this product.
This product is not available
Sisleÿa L'Integral Anti-Age Firming Concentrated Serum
As the years pass, the face loses its firmness. The cheekbones are less full, the contours of the face become less defined. Following the launch of Sisleÿa L’Integral Anti-Age, Sisley Research is going even further in its innovation and addressing the origins of behavioral aging. To restore the toned appearance of youthful skin and defy gravity, Sisley has created Sisleÿa L'Integral Anti-Age Firming Concentrated Serum
DOUBLE INNOVATION FROM SISLEY targeting 2 new actions:
1. The awakening of the skin’s firming potential In addition to the inescapable effects of aging, lifestyle directly effects the proper functioning of elastin, which is responsible for the skin’s firmness. Sweet Marjoram extract, a new Sisley key ingredient, supports the awakening and boosting of the skin’s firming potential. Skin is visibly more firm, dense and toned in appearance.
2. Re-tensioning of the look of the skin Marking the passing of time, loss of firmness is also the result of the weakening of the skin’s tensional forces. Phyto-complex Pro-Firm 7, a unique complex with 7 powerful plant-based extracts, acts to promote the look of re-tensioning of the skin -> A true skin architect, Sisleÿa L’Integral Anti-Age Firming Concentrated Serum offers visible firming support and creates the look and shape of more youthful skin.
Non-comedogenic. Tolerance tested under dermatological control.
A special application technique is suggested with this product.
Step 1: Pat product all over face gently and evenly.
Step 2: Lift: Alternate the two hands on the same side of the face with deep smoothing strokes upward, starting at the neck and moving towards the forehead (avoiding the eye contour).
Step 3: Tone: Using the thumb and index fingers, gently and lightly press the skin all over the face and neck.
Step 4: Sculpt: Fold the index and middle fingers to form a ""V"" with the middle knuckles and gently press with upward strokes, starting at the chin and working along the contours of the face up the cheekbones and finishing at the forehead.
The science of plants at the heart of this formula
- Sweet Marjoram extract
- Lindera extract
- Persian Acacia extract
- Yeast and Soy protein complex
- Tiger nut extract: tone
- White Willow leaf extract
- Rosehip extract: toning, astringent
- Bistort extract
List of Ingredients
WATER/EAU (AQUA), GLYCERIN, CAPRYLYL METHICONE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, OCTYLDODECANOL, PVP, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, C9-12 ALKANE, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, AVENA SATIVA (OAT) KERNEL EXTRACT, SACCHARIDE HYDROLYSATE, ROSA CANINA FRUIT EXTRACT, ADENOSINE, ORIGANUM MAJORANA LEAF EXTRACT, POLYGONUM BISTORTA ROOT EXTRACT, SALIX ALBA (WILLOW) LEAF EXTRACT, ALBIZIA JULIBRISSIN BARK EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, HYDROLYZED YEAST PROTEIN, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL, THYMUS MASTICHINA FLOWER OIL, OCTYLDODECYL XYLOSIDE, PEG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, POLYSILICONE-11, MALTODEXTRIN, POLYSORBATE 60, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, DISODIUM EDTA, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, XANTHAN GUM, PHENOXYETHANOL, SORBIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, LINALOOL, LIMONENE, GERANIOL. IL#1A
Please note that the ingredient list in the composition of Sisley and Hair Rituel by Sisley-Paris may change or vary over time. Please refer to the product packaging you receive before using for the most up to date ingredient list.
Complete anti-aging body care
Complete anti-aging skin care for dry to very dry skin
Anti-wrinkle facial serum
New generation preparation lotion
Complete anti-aging skin care for eye and lip area
Share your reviews
Only members can add a comment.
Verified Reviews is a trusted third-party selected by Sisley to collect reviews pertaining to experiences on the website and products following a purchase on the Sisley Paris website.
After an order is placed on the Sisley Paris website, customers receive an email from Verified Reviews inviting them to comment on the website and the ordered products, and rate their experience.
These ratings will be collected by Verified Reviews, and then posted on the Sisley Paris website after moderation in order to avoid the publication of reviews in the following cases:
- - The posted review is considered defamatory.
- - The rating doesn't match the comment.
- - The text contains random characters or is so poorly written as to be nearly unintelligible.
- - The descriptive elements of the consumer experience are not entered.
- - Review identified as attempting to manipulate the average of the product or company.
- - The content is unrelated to the rated subject.
- - The text includes personal information or any other information likely to lead to identity theft: the first or last name of individuals that are not public corporations, phone numbers, specific postal addresses or email addresses, credit card, social security, or bank account numbers, or any other information likely to lead to identity theft.
- - The text encourages purchasing from a competitor.
- - The text indicates that the Consumer hasn’t completed his or her consumer experience.
- - The review manager considers that it could be held civilly or criminally liable.
- - The content of the review is unlawful (obscenities, language that is abusive, of a sexual nature or homophobic, racist, antisemitic, etc.)
- - The review contains concrete elements demonstrating a conflict of interest.
- - A consumer writes an inappropriate comment concerning the content of another review or its author.
- - The text is clearly spam or mentions websites and URLs, including those of the customer or the manufacturer.
- - The text includes a call for legal action.
- - The customer expresses in writing their wish to change their review.
The reviews and the overall rating of products will be displayed on the website's product sheets. The reviews and the overall rating of the website will be displayed on the Verified Reviews website for Sisley. The overall rating will also be displayed in the footer of the Sisley Paris website.
Sisley-Paris leaves open the possibility of answering each review received.