3 Shade Highlighting Blush
Phyto-Touche Sun Glow Powder (Peche Doree)
Create a customizable sun-kissed look all year long.
You cannot add this quantity to your cart because you’ve reached the maximum for this product.
This product is not available
Phyto-Touche Sun Glow Powder is a light, creamy powder that allows you to create a customized sun-kissed glow. Its "wave" design features two golden beige shades to build your bronzed effect plus a blush shade to add freshness and radiance. Its imperceptible texture melts onto the skin like a cream for a smooth, even result, with no powdery effect. Phyto-Touche blends perfectly with the skin and stays in place for flawless, natural and long-lasting make-up. The golden zebra-print compact comes with a mini kabuki brush, an elegant make-up accessory perfect for on-the-go application.
Suitable for all skin types and complexions.
The science of plants at the heart of this formula
List of Ingredients
TALC, SQUALANE, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, DIMETHICONE, OCTYLDODECANOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAMELLIA OLEIFERA SEED OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, ZINC STEARATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, POLYISOPRENE, TIN OXIDE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), MAY CONTAIN [+/- MICA (CI 77019), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), RED 30 LAKE (CI 73360), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), RED 6 (CI 15850), RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850)]. IL#1A
Please note that the ingredient list in the composition of Sisley and Hair Rituel by Sisley-Paris may change or vary over time. Please refer to the product packaging you receive before using for the most up to date ingredient list.
Share your reviews
Only members can add a comment.
Verified Reviews is a trusted third-party selected by Sisley to collect reviews pertaining to experiences on the website and products following a purchase on the Sisley Paris website.
After an order is placed on the Sisley Paris website, customers receive an email from Verified Reviews inviting them to comment on the website and the ordered products, and rate their experience.
These ratings will be collected by Verified Reviews, and then posted on the Sisley Paris website after moderation in order to avoid the publication of reviews in the following cases:
- - The posted review is considered defamatory.
- - The rating doesn't match the comment.
- - The text contains random characters or is so poorly written as to be nearly unintelligible.
- - The descriptive elements of the consumer experience are not entered.
- - Review identified as attempting to manipulate the average of the product or company.
- - The content is unrelated to the rated subject.
- - The text includes personal information or any other information likely to lead to identity theft: the first or last name of individuals that are not public corporations, phone numbers, specific postal addresses or email addresses, credit card, social security, or bank account numbers, or any other information likely to lead to identity theft.
- - The text encourages purchasing from a competitor.
- - The text indicates that the Consumer hasn’t completed his or her consumer experience.
- - The review manager considers that it could be held civilly or criminally liable.
- - The content of the review is unlawful (obscenities, language that is abusive, of a sexual nature or homophobic, racist, antisemitic, etc.)
- - The review contains concrete elements demonstrating a conflict of interest.
- - A consumer writes an inappropriate comment concerning the content of another review or its author.
- - The text is clearly spam or mentions websites and URLs, including those of the customer or the manufacturer.
- - The text includes a call for legal action.
- - The customer expresses in writing their wish to change their review.
The reviews and the overall rating of products will be displayed on the website's product sheets. The reviews and the overall rating of the website will be displayed on the Verified Reviews website for Sisley. The overall rating will also be displayed in the footer of the Sisley Paris website.
Sisley-Paris leaves open the possibility of answering each review received.