Brightening foam-in-cream cleanser
Phyto-Blanc Brightening Protective Moisturizer
Brightening urban shield for protected skin, a beautified, more refined looking complexion. *Patent pending in France
You cannot add this quantity to your cart because you’ve reached the maximum for this product.
This product is not available
Phyto-Blanc Brightening Protective Moisturizer
The new generation urban shield
An exceptional patented* brightening skin care product that diminishes the look of dark spots. Phyto-Blanc Le Soin aims to rebalance the complexion's color harmony undermined by environmental damage.
It acts on 3 levels :
1. COLOR HARMONY The combination of a patented *complex and rigorously selected key ingredients of natural origin provide targeted action on the appearance of dark spots while rebalancing the complexion’s color harmony. It visibly diminishes the yellowing of the complexion, lessens the gray and dull appearance while reducing the red component as well to visibly unify skin.
2. URBAN PROTECTION A unique urban shield, Le Soin protects the skin from urban damage (pollution etc.) and makes it more resistant to oxidative stress.
3. BEAUTIFYING ACTION An intensely moisturizing skin care product with a perfecting veil that give skin a smoother, more refined look as well as diminished appearance to enlarged pores.
*Patent pending in France
The science of plants at the heart of this formula
List of Ingredients
AQUA/WATER/EAU, DIMETHICONE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (NANO), GLYCERIN, CAPRYLYL METHICONE, POLYGLYCERYL-3 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, NIACINAMIDE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, MACADAMIA INTEGRIFOLIA SEED OIL, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, HEXYLRESORCINOL, LENS ESCULENTA (LENTIL) FRUIT EXTRACT, POLYGONUM FAGOPYRUM (BUCKWHEAT) SEED EXTRACT, BISABOLOL, SUCROSE DILAURATE, ROSA CANINA FRUIT EXTRACT, PISUM SATIVUM (PEA) EXTRACT, THYMUS SERPYLLUM EXTRACT, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL, THYMUS MASTICHINA FLOWER OIL, SALVIA OFFICINALIS (SAGE) OIL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, HEXYL LAURATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE, SILICA, DISODIUM EDTA, CITRIC ACID, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, ISOCETETH-10, POLYSORBATE 20, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, p-ANISIC ACID, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, SORBIC ACID, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TOCOPHEROL, LINALOOL, LIMONENE, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, CITRONELLOL, CITRAL, COUMARIN, GERANIOL, EUGENOL. IL#1A
Please note that the ingredient list in the composition of Sisley and Hair Rituel by Sisley-Paris may change or vary over time. Please refer to the product packaging you receive before using for the most up to date ingredient list.
Brightening and micro-exfoliating preparatory lotion
Pure Bright Activating Serum
Share your reviews
Only members can add a comment.
Verified Reviews is a trusted third-party selected by Sisley to collect reviews pertaining to experiences on the website and products following a purchase on the Sisley Paris website.
After an order is placed on the Sisley Paris website, customers receive an email from Verified Reviews inviting them to comment on the website and the ordered products, and rate their experience.
These ratings will be collected by Verified Reviews, and then posted on the Sisley Paris website after moderation in order to avoid the publication of reviews in the following cases:
- - The posted review is considered defamatory.
- - The rating doesn't match the comment.
- - The text contains random characters or is so poorly written as to be nearly unintelligible.
- - The descriptive elements of the consumer experience are not entered.
- - Review identified as attempting to manipulate the average of the product or company.
- - The content is unrelated to the rated subject.
- - The text includes personal information or any other information likely to lead to identity theft: the first or last name of individuals that are not public corporations, phone numbers, specific postal addresses or email addresses, credit card, social security, or bank account numbers, or any other information likely to lead to identity theft.
- - The text encourages purchasing from a competitor.
- - The text indicates that the Consumer hasn’t completed his or her consumer experience.
- - The review manager considers that it could be held civilly or criminally liable.
- - The content of the review is unlawful (obscenities, language that is abusive, of a sexual nature or homophobic, racist, antisemitic, etc.)
- - The review contains concrete elements demonstrating a conflict of interest.
- - A consumer writes an inappropriate comment concerning the content of another review or its author.
- - The text is clearly spam or mentions websites and URLs, including those of the customer or the manufacturer.
- - The text includes a call for legal action.
- - The customer expresses in writing their wish to change their review.
The reviews and the overall rating of products will be displayed on the website's product sheets. The reviews and the overall rating of the website will be displayed on the Verified Reviews website for Sisley. The overall rating will also be displayed in the footer of the Sisley Paris website.
Sisley-Paris leaves open the possibility of answering each review received.