Soothing and softening fresh scented bath oil
Eau de Campagne Body Lotion
A moisturizing body lotion, perfumed with the famous scent of Eau de Campagne, helps soften and hydrate skin.
You cannot add this quantity to your cart because you’ve reached the maximum for this product.
This product is not available
Eau de Campagne Body Lotion
The Moisturizing Body Lotion is a fluid, light and invigorating lotion that provides lasting hydration. It leaves the skin soft, fresh and comfortable and subtly perfumes with the notes of Eau de Campagne. It is easily absorbed into the skin, allowing to dress immediately.
The science of plants at the heart of this formula
- Olive: softens, moisturizes
- Jioh: moisturizes, revitalizes
- Soy extract: preserves good skin elasticity
- Butcher's Broom extract: stimulates and tones
- Horse Chestnut, D-Panthenol
Key ingredientsList of ingredients
INGREDIENTS : WATER/EAU (AQUA), ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, ISODECYL NEOPENTANOATE, SQUALANE, GLYCERIN, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), ARACHIDYL ALCOHOL, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, REHMANNIA CHINENSIS ROOT EXTRACT, RUSCUS ACULEATUS ROOT EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED SOY FLOUR (GLYCINE SOJA PROTEIN), AESCULUS HIPPOCASTANUM (HORSE CHESTNUT) SEED EXTRACT, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, DIMETHICONE, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, ARACHIDYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARETH-33, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, POLYSORBATE 60, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, CITRIC ACID, PHENOXYETHANOL, SORBIC ACID, LINALOOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LIMONENE, CITRAL, GERANIOL, EUGENOL, CITRONELLOL, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, BENZYL ALCOHOL. IL#4A
The lists of ingredients used in the composition of Sisley and Hair rituel by Sisley products are regularly updated. Before using any of these products, you are invited to read the list of ingredients located on its packaging.
Share your reviews
Only members can add a comment.
Verified Reviews is a trusted third-party selected by Sisley to collect reviews pertaining to experiences on the website and products following a purchase on the Sisley Paris website.
After an order is placed on the Sisley Paris website, customers receive an email from Verified Reviews inviting them to comment on the website and the ordered products, and rate their experience.
These ratings will be collected by Verified Reviews, and then posted on the Sisley Paris website after moderation in order to avoid the publication of reviews in the following cases:
- - The posted review is considered defamatory.
- - The rating doesn't match the comment.
- - The text contains random characters or is so poorly written as to be nearly unintelligible.
- - The descriptive elements of the consumer experience are not entered.
- - Review identified as attempting to manipulate the average of the product or company.
- - The content is unrelated to the rated subject.
- - The text includes personal information or any other information likely to lead to identity theft: the first or last name of individuals that are not public corporations, phone numbers, specific postal addresses or email addresses, credit card, social security, or bank account numbers, or any other information likely to lead to identity theft.
- - The text encourages purchasing from a competitor.
- - The text indicates that the Consumer hasn’t completed his or her consumer experience.
- - The review manager considers that it could be held civilly or criminally liable.
- - The content of the review is unlawful (obscenities, language that is abusive, of a sexual nature or homophobic, racist, antisemitic, etc.)
- - The review contains concrete elements demonstrating a conflict of interest.
- - A consumer writes an inappropriate comment concerning the content of another review or its author.
- - The text is clearly spam or mentions websites and URLs, including those of the customer or the manufacturer.
- - The text includes a call for legal action.
- - The customer expresses in writing their wish to change their review.
The reviews and the overall rating of products will be displayed on the website's product sheets. The reviews and the overall rating of the website will be displayed on the Verified Reviews website for Sisley. The overall rating will also be displayed in the footer of the Sisley Paris website.
Sisley-Paris leaves open the possibility of answering each review received.