Please rotate your device in landscape mode for a better navigation
Moisturizing anti-aging facial serum
This serum targets the skin’s natural hydration mechanisms for intense and continuous anti-aging hydration.
Hydra-Global Serum is the first fundamental daily step in reinforcing the skin’s power of auto-hydration.
To boost the skin’s intensive natural hydration, the serum has 3 unique features:
1. THE SKIN’S POWER OF AUTO-HYDRATION
A powerful hydration booster, it acts on the 3 key stages of the water cycle by using the power of key ingredients of natural origins.
• It supports the increase of water reserves (Yeast extracts of Blue Agave from Mexico and Carob seeds; Japanese Cedar bud extract)
• It promotes water circulation (Wild Pansy extract, quenches)
• It lastingly retains water (Iris extract and Edelweiss extract)
Rehydrated from within, the skin looks more beautiful and lastingly hydrated and supple.
2. A SENSORIAL WATERY TEXTURE AND AN ENERGIZING SCENT
A fresh, delicate and light texture that leaves a bare-skin sensation. Instantly absorbed, it allows daily skin care to be applied immediately. The olfactory signature of the Hydra-Global range: the essential oils of Sage, Lavender, and Marjoram naturally SCENT the serum.
3. NUMEROUS POSSIBILITIES BASED ON YOUR SKIN'S NEEDS
• An ideal addition to all skin care routines: it completes the care, bringing intense hydration to all skin types
• As part of the expert moisturizing duo: daily use of Hydra-Global Moisturizer combined with the serum supports optimal skin moisturizing performance
• An ideal addition to support all skin types (dry, normal, combination or oily) that may suffer from dehydration at times due to various factors, including weather, sun, wind, air conditioning or lifestyle.
Non-comedogenic. Oil free.
Rehydrated from within, the skin looks more supple and replumped. The complexion looks more radiant and wrinkles appear softened. Skin is perfectly quenched.
After cleansing and toning the skin, apply to face and neck, morning and evening. Follow with moisturizer of choice.
Do you have dry skin? Have you ever experienced dehydrated skin? Did you know there is a difference between the two? With so many descriptive skin terms being used in the beauty realm, it’s no wonder we tend to confuse the definitions.Read Article