Angled foundation brush
Phyto-Blanc Cushion Foundation N°1 White Opal
All the expertise of Phyto-Blanc skin care in a cushion foundation.
1 White Opal
1 White Opal
You cannot add this quantity to your cart because you’ve reached the maximum for this product.
Ce produit n'est pas disponible
Phyto-Blanc cushion foundation is enriched with the active ingredients of Phyto-Blanc Daily Defense Fluid to provide 2-step action:
- It immediately offers optimal correction of the complexion and creates a perfect skin effect, ensuring a radiant result with a glowing finish. Its adjustable coverage makes it possible to mask imperfections and blend the skin’s texture.
- Day after day, the cushion infuses the skin with moisture (Wheat sugar derivative, Pro-vitamin B5 and Phytosqualane) and boosts the natural radiance of the complexion (patented Phyto-Blanc Complex, Hibiscus flower extract)
- Its formula SPF30 – PA+++, anti-pollution, anti-fine particle, and anti-free radical protects the skin from environmental damage.
Its fresh and delicately perfumed texture is humidity, sweat, rub and heat resistant. It has been specially designed to be able to be reapplied during the day. Long lasting formula.
Its very hygienic, airless case protects the texture use after use. Its cushion format is ideal for touch-ups during the day.
The perfect complement to the Phyto-Blanc skin care product line, the foundation is applied in the morning and reapplied for touch-ups whenever necessary, to prolong the protective action all day long.
The Phyto-Blanc foundation was specifically designed to be integrated into the Phyto-Blanc skin care routine.
For an optimal correction of the complexion, it is possible to apply Instant Correct before the Phyto-Blanc foundation.
- Patented Phyto-Blanc complex: brightens, evens out the complexion and reinforces its radiance
- Hibiscus flower extract: boosts the complexion's radiance
- Titanium Dioxide: a mineral screen which protects the skin by reflecting UV rays
- Buckwheat seed extract: preserves the skin’s barrier function and protects it against the harmful effects caused by atmospheric pollutants and fine particles
- Vitamin E derivative: anti-free radical action
- Pro-Vitamin B5: maintains skin hydration
- Phytosqualane: moisturizes
Active ingredientsList of ingredients
WATER/EAU (AQUA), DIMETHICONE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (NANO), DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, POLYGLYCERYL-3 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, HEXYL LAURATE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, SODIUM CHLORIDE, SQUALANE, SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, HEXYLRESORCINOL, POLYGONUM FAGOPYRUM (BUCKWHEAT) SEED EXTRACT, HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA FLOWER EXTRACT, ACETYL RHEUM RHAPONTICUM ROOT EXTRACT, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, DIMETHICONOL, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, SODIUM CITRATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, DISODIUM EDTA, PANTHENYL TRIACETATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SILICA, TIN OXIDE, CITRIC ACID, ISOCETETH-10, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), BENZOIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, MAY CONTAIN [+/- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), MICA (CI 77019)]. IL#1A
The lists of ingredients contained in the composition of Sisley and Hair Rituel by Sisley products are regularly updated. Please refer to the ingredients list on the packaging before using the product.