Accessibility statement for Sisley-Paris.com
SISLEY promises to provide individuals with disabilities equal access to electronic information. We are continually improving everyone's user experience, and apply all the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures promoting accessibility
SISLEY takes the following measures to ensure accessibility to Sisley-Paris.com:
- Assign clear objectives and responsibilities with regard to accessibility;
- Instruct project and content teams on the rules regarding accessibility;
- Receive support from an outside expert in all phases of the project (graphic and functional design, implementation, operation).
Level of conformance
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines the requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for persons with disabilities. They establish three levels of conformance: A, AA and AAA. Sisley-Paris.com is in partial conformance with WCAG 2.1 AA. Partial conformance signifies that some content doesn’t entirely conform with the accessibility standards.
Your comments regarding accessibility on Sisley-Paris.com are welcome. If you experience accessibility problems on Sisley-Paris.com, you can notify us:
- By email: email@example.com
We’ll take the necessary measures to act on your request within 24 business hours, and provide you with a response within a maximum of 5 working days.
Accessibility on Sisley-Paris.com relies on the following technology so that it can work with a variety of web browsers, assistive technologies, and plugins installed on your computer:
The website supports these technologies in order to conform to the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite all our efforts to ensure accessibility on Sisley-Paris.com, certain limitations may exist. You’ll find a description below of the known limitations and possible solutions. Please contact us if you detect a problem that doesn’t appear in the list below.
Known limitations on Sisley-Paris.com:
- Videos : There is no audio description for the educational software and promotional video clips since, despite all our efforts, it appeared that the audio descriptions were not able to provide a satisfactory equivalent of the visual content. We decided to provide transcriptions instead. Please contact us if you experience difficulties with the transcribed videos.
- Text : Contrast is sometimes insufficient due to constraints linked to the brands own graphic charter. In order to minimize this problem, we are avoiding the use of certain colors with our new content. We urge you to use your system's accessibility options in order to select a color scheme that best meets your needs:
- For Windows 10 and later versions, modify your display in Settings > Ease of Access > High Contrast;
- For Windows 7, 8 and 8.1, modify your display in Control Panel > Ease of Access;
- For Mac OS 10.2 and later, select a color scheme in Preferences > Display > Colors.
- For Android, modify your display by going to Settings > Display (note: may vary depending on the manufacturer of your device);
- For iOS, modify your display by going to Settings > General > Accessibility.
plans to evaluate accessibility on Sisley-Paris.com by using a specialized service provider. This evaluation will include formal tests of a representative sample of pages and content using specialized tools and different assistive technologies.
The results of this evaluation will be published on this page as soon as they are available (goal: end of 2019).
Please contact us by email.