Sisleÿa Introductory Set
A $226 Value
You cannot add this quantity to your cart because you’ve reached the maximum for this product.
Ce produit n'est pas disponible
Sisleÿa Introductory Set
Introduction to Sisley
For the first time, available as introductory size, you can experience Sisleÿa L'Integral Anti-Age. This "try me" 15ml size is the perfect way to try a truly complete anti-aging product that addresses 3 aspects of aging: genetic, environmental, and behavioral. It acts on wrinkles, firmness, density, and radiance. If you already know and love Sisleya L'Integral, this is the perfect travel companion.
This kit also contains deluxe travel sizes of best sellers:
Floral Toning Lotion 30 ml, a gentle alcohol-free toner to effectively cleanse skin and remove traces of makeup. Ideal for dry or sensitive skin, the formula’s rose extract softens skin.
Black Rose Cream Mask 10ml instantly creates a more youthful appearance by combating signs of fatigue. With smoothing, plumping, and hydrating ingredients, the complexion is left visibly more luminous and energized in less than 15 minutes. The delicious rose scent creates a feeling of relaxation.
Sisleÿa L'Integral Anti-Age Eye & Lip Contour Cream 2ml, a powerful anti-wrinkle and firming cream to help lift the eyelids creating a more rested appearance; under eye puffiness is reduced and dark circles are diminished.
A $226 Value
Key ingredientsList of ingredients
For sets and bundle, please refer to the individual product sheets
Share your reviews
Only members can add a comment.
Verified Reviews is a trusted third-party selected by Sisley to collect reviews pertaining to experiences on the website and products following a purchase on the Sisley Paris website.
After an order is placed on the Sisley Paris website, customers receive an email from Verified Reviews inviting them to comment on the website and the ordered products, and rate their experience.
These ratings will be collected by Verified Reviews, and then posted on the Sisley Paris website after moderation in order to avoid the publication of reviews in the following cases:
- - The posted review is considered defamatory.
- - The rating doesn't match the comment.
- - The text contains random characters or is so poorly written as to be nearly unintelligible.
- - The descriptive elements of the consumer experience are not entered.
- - Review identified as attempting to manipulate the average of the product or company.
- - The content is unrelated to the rated subject.
- - The text includes personal information or any other information likely to lead to identity theft: the first or last name of individuals that are not public corporations, phone numbers, specific postal addresses or email addresses, credit card, social security, or bank account numbers, or any other information likely to lead to identity theft.
- - The text encourages purchasing from a competitor.
- - The text indicates that the Consumer hasn’t completed his or her consumer experience.
- - The review manager considers that it could be held civilly or criminally liable.
- - The content of the review is unlawful (obscenities, language that is abusive, of a sexual nature or homophobic, racist, antisemitic, etc.)
- - The review contains concrete elements demonstrating a conflict of interest.
- - A consumer writes an inappropriate comment concerning the content of another review or its author.
- - The text is clearly spam or mentions websites and URLs, including those of the customer or the manufacturer.
- - The text includes a call for legal action.
- - The customer expresses in writing their wish to change their review.
The reviews and the overall rating of products will be displayed on the website's product sheets. The reviews and the overall rating of the website will be displayed on the Verified Reviews website for Sisley. The overall rating will also be displayed in the footer of the Sisley Paris website.
Sisley-Paris leaves open the possibility of answering each review received.